Golem will double in price tomorrow with the update

Golem will double in price tomorrow with the update.

How much are you buying?

Waiting on my house sale to go through. Then living inside my golem stack.

>not already holding the coin associated with the worlds soon-to-be most powerful supercomputer

Ppl shiggy this diggy?

Give me one good reason why you're not invested in THC for tomorrow's huge price move because it is 4/20?

Here are the people who are already in the know:

Lol cause i dont like losing money?

There is no reason for your shitcoin to increase tomorrow. That's like making a christmas coin and expecting it to increase in value at christmas. It makes no sense you idiot.

potcoin dumbass

>he didnt participate in the iex.ec ICO
>he doesnt want 500% profit
Shame on you.

Thats actually a damn good point

If you had any ability with market analysis, chart interpretation, and volume swings you'd buy. Crypto investors are currently drooling at Golem's accelaration right now.

It's a shitcoin like all the all the rest. Money is money though and I'll walk away with a $10k gain when it does takes off.

You have to realize there are techy shills and crypto trader shills. Decide what draws you to crypto and follow those shills for profit. That's all.

All 420 coins are classic buy the rumor sell the news. Sadly most of you will be caught stoned with your bag of shit halfway up your ass when it dumps.

Pump and dumps could happen anytime in the next 36 hour window so don't leave that sell button.

Buy the rumor sell the news. This is so fucking obvious. If you didn't already buy your "weed lmao" coin months ago and set a healthy sell limit on like 4/19 then you're stupid and you missed the fucking point of monetizing you druggie holiday.

Unless...unless you GENUINELY think that enough people are going to get so high tomorrow that they will actually willingly throw away their own money for you because of their drugs, THEN you might have a point. But I'd think you're absolutely fucking crazy because that just doesn't happen.

>Crypto investors are currently drooling at Golem's accelaration right now
So last week was the time to buy. Not now. Now is too late. The same is true for THC and every other drug coin. That's what we're trying to tell you. Buy the rumor but sell the news and the news is tomorrow.

THC is down 30% wtf are you talking about. this is a waste of money

BY THC TODAY BEFORE IT GOES INTO OUTER SPACE TOMORROW

Altcoin: THC

When to buy: today

Why: it is going to outer space tomorrow

Today's pricing: the whales are driving down the price today so they can get in cheaper for tomorrow's huge buying spree

Lmao google "priced in"

Buy cadburys before easter bro ez gains rite lol

what update? not finding anything on it

Trying to find the news about update, where is it?
Been doing pretty well, and for once a coin that lays out the practical usage of it.

The dev said something in the golem slack ive been trying to find it

Basically he is launching some payment tool for users and everyone will be buying shit tomorrow

Buy Golem asap, its punping right before midnight tn

This is so vague it makes me want to sell my GOLEM while I am up 30%.

I'm up 315% on golem and am seriously conflicted right now

Golem you fucking idiots.
got 4k golem rn

This is stupid

Anyone actually celebrating 4/20 has prepared weeks, if not months in advance. No one is gonna buy last minute you retard

So whats the difference from BOINC (Not a coin and a free supercomputer) ?

Why would you sell right before an announcement that will make the price enter the stratosphere? Are you dumb stupid retarded brain dead or all of the above.

when is the announcement

how do I buy golem stock? what symbol / platform?

alright, I need help anons. I seriously am trying.

this wallet shit can suck 1000 dicks.

I got the golem contract added, and I can see the balance on etherscan, but how do I fucking send funds?

do I select the transfer option, put in the address/amount (without fucking decimals wtf), and keep the ETH amount at zero?

fuck this shit.

GNT on poloniex and bittrex just added it a few days ago. hurry m8, you don't want to miss this

This thread is no bamboozle. If you think golem (GNT) is bullshit just look at their site and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND wtf it is you're buying.
Golem will be one of those things you'll with you bought and held for a long time.

fuck it, I installed Mist and this shit works now. dumb as hell.

Does anyone have any predictions on how high golem could get realistically? It seems like a neat concept and I'd like to buy in, just don't know if it's worth it at this point.

THISSSS

I could see $0.45-$0.60 in the next 60 days. $1 or more in the next 6-12 months.

Predicted 10k blast off

are you serious or trolling?

With Ethereum taking off like it is, I doubt a supercomputer based on it wouldn't be taken as a joke.

Risky play but the upside on gnt is so huge especially at sub $0.20. I'm in lads fly me to the moon

Sitting on 1000. I spread out a lot of my BTC across cryptos and that's what I left in GNT.

>mfw I sold half my stack at the first pump to 6000

Should have kept it.

I'm considering selling my PIVX to buy in on this.Which do you think I'll get better gains from? I'm too indecisive to make up my own mind.

I'm so sick of you shills trying to pump already pumped coins. Why don't you throw out some stable shit that wasn't pumped up 10x in the last few months? Not touching this shitcoin until it drops 20%.

pivx is over, put ur gains in golem now.

>calling golem a shitcoin...
have fun missing this train, it's not going below $0.10 ever again.

If you hop on now you can still 10x.

I'm in papa! This is the first time I've hopped on a hyped coin. Pretty cool shit.

You and 50 other people have shitcoins you're shilling AFTER the fact that they were pumped. Where were you kiddies 2 months ago? Oh right, nowhere.

Sick of this shit. None of you know anything. Just plain luck. I also know nothing but my investments tripled through ultra conservative buys.

I-IT'S HEADED DOWN LADS
NORMAL TURBULENCE RIGHT??

BTC is stealing the volume temporarily, give it a few and it'll be back in the gutter with it

lol why buy more golemshit when you can buy RLC tokens of iEx.ec and watch them 10x like golem did?
Its also a distributed computing platform but one that has just had its ico and released tokens to liqui exchange.

This is before the news and before the rumors.
Buy and become rich or spend some more money on golem so they can manage to calculate another pixel from some kids' blender project.

this was an absolute lie, lads, it's collapsing. Don't buy it.

>he didn't buy the dip

It just went down faggot. Mods, can we please ban these shills who are wrong as fuck?