Memes edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28194/?
taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi I play fallout 2 how are you

First for rubbin my dick on the "magic" of esl files and me not having to merge

Ass Victoriam!

Do weapons from Far Harbor have unique kill animations as well? Melee build and not sticking to a single weapon like I normally do. didnt expect a tire iron kill animation to pretty much break their face with your knee

Any good settlement items/building shit mods?

They share animations with weapons from the base game, so yeah.

You have to sift through the Nexus for that shit. There's way too many to hold any up to a certain standard.
If you like The Sims, though, there's Sim Settlements. Takes a bit of work out of personalizing houses and workplaces for settlers.

Legion sucks

probably should have mention I meant smaller less popular mods that might add some cool stuff that flys under the radar. Sim Settlments is nice though

Looking for a NV mod that gets rid of the messages that pop up from dlcs in the beginning. I know one exists but I'm reinstalling after such a long time not playing so I can't remember it really.

Is using a musket and raider power armor considered "trying too hard" to be low tech?

just have fun, man. it's a singleplayer game, jesus.

user, that was close to the stupidest thing i've read in this general yet. Think about what you've done.

>go through all the trouble of installing TTW
>even switched over to MO
>fresh installs of 3 and NV
>supermutants reload guns but the magazine never leaves the weapon
>running it bare with only the base ttw mods it still exists

wew

I never considered facesitting to be hot.

Why does this exist?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28194/?

that was one of the best mini-quests because it's one of the only parts in the game where people actually lie to the player, which would happen a lot but never does because muh videogame.

>going in a falling for it and having to fight for survival
Good times

>tfw you're a worthless lazy sack of shit, but you're not too lazy to play a video game

>that conversation behind the store

>is using a high-tech energy weapon that has the highest per-hit damage of any non-explosive in the game and a variety of power armour too low-tech for a low-tech build?
No you retard, it's not trying hard enough.

Hi, all fallout games are bad. Please fix them. Thanks bye

>no random encounter where you run into that guy too

Neither have I but I just pictured Cait doing it and it seems awesome. But I think anything with someone you love is awesome right? So maybe I'm biased.

i was hopeful that someone would mod in the weird motorcycle dude, but here we are

Whats your favorite enchant to put on weapons?

I have Bleeding on quite a few melee weapons because sometimes blocking fucks just block and because so many weapons end up bladed or serrated it just feels natural

But for guns, its either 30% armor pen for rifles, and for pistols, autos or heavy weapons I just dunno what seems best. Bleeding makes shit way too easy, Powerful barely makes a dent in auto/heavy

what haven't you pictured cait doing?

I mean if my waifu really wanted to do it, sure, but as far as my opinion goes the hole that emits waste is no place to put your face, ever. There's bacteria there and shit (literally). I don't think I'd be able to do it for long without throwing up.

>fallout 4 shit consuming the general
Greeeeeaatt...

If you want NV shit to consume the general then just wait for the bot.

>People like playing and talking about the most recent version of a game in a series
Its been 2 years, you need to come to grips with the fact 4 exists and people like it.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that piece of shit pop up on the recent mod page.

I like FO3 too tho
What are some good mods for it?
Also how do you install mods?

Why bother complaining though if you like FO3? FO4 is a straight upgrade with all the same flaws but better everything else. You should just get FO4. Here, my friend Todd can set you up.

>FO4 is a straight upgrade with all the same flaws but better everything else
Your opinion is terrible

Just SHUT the FUCK up and BUY my fucking GAME!

>What are some good mods for it?
TTW
>Also how do you install mods?
Click your heels together and ask God Howard nicely.

I wish Tale of Two Wastelands had a more realistic transition than just Metro---->Bed

Eh, I'm probably not the best person to ponder this with since I like the idea of doing something I don't necessarily enjoy if my partner liked it. So I can't give reasonable insight.

h-how many versions of fo4 are we getting?
I saw the super fancy new skyrim edition to celebrate the release on ps4 or soemtihng so I'm just wondering

You're not trying to use a pirated version of FO3 or NV right?

>combat for CHR builds

Whether it's pirated or not doesn't matter. Super mutants not reloading correctly is such a minor issue I don't know why you give a fuck.

its all legit

it is an issue when a ton of FO3s enemies are muties, the thing is any other weapon they use is fine, but any of the assault rifles and carbines the bug stays

>Can TTW be used with any version of FNV/FO3?
>The short answer is no, it can't.
>Any Pirate version of FNV and/or FO3 will not work, also censored versions of the games will not work due to differences between those censored versions and the "normal" ones even if the censored versions are in English. There is a patch on Nexus that makes the censored versions of the games become uncensored but even with that patch TTW will still not work (again because of differences with the censored versions, they are different even with the patch).
Sauce: taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq

It was a longshot but you never know.

>So stupid and gullible he fell for it

Reminder that Four-Play Violate is REQUIRED for any CHR build in 2017.

>Being poor
They're both great games and I had them way before TTW came out.

alright fellas, I say we create a FO4-themed bot to shit up /v/'s NV threads so blackoutfriend takes the hint

I mean not really, but it's fun to think about

I enjoy playing thru the game as the Silver Shroud. Just took on The Mechanist and stopped her dastardly plot. I also enjoyed the change in the conversation while wearing the suit.

Only a few more left to see.

Now time to figure out where to build my base since Hubris was a bust

u fucked

What's /fog/'s opinion on writefaggotry?
Thinking about writing a short piece (with waifus).

Mean for /fog/ to rate my character with this image but I think it fits better here.

use a trip or name to give people the option

>nv monster mod has a handful of decent assets
>no idea how to implement those few

>So stupid and gullible he fell for it and tries to defend himself for being stupid and gullible

I have this many screenshots of Cait to contribute.

I keep it well hidden.
No one needs nor deserves to be exposed to even more of my autism.

>Being poor
>Lashing out at people for not being poor

Thinking about starting my Police themed run and rebuilding East End Station.
any good cop mods for uniforms?

Also is it possible to wipe the bos/rr/tute in one run while not siding with a faction at all? I prefer leaving the minute men waiting in concord museum forever and acting like they dont exist at all.

They legally have to say that but it's bullshit. I was running TTW on a pirated New Vegas for years.

The MM are just Yes Man, they're the fall back so you have a side to complete the game.
You can not finish the game without 1 of the 4 factions being alive

>He's still defending himself for falling for it

mods for the whackiest NV playthough?
I plan on doing a filthy dumb druggie scum run and would like to meme it out

>they retaliate by making a second bot
>we make another bot
>eventually we just move to NMA because the threads are nothing but bot spam

I think a thread full of like 20 bots arguing about which iteration of a videogame franchise they like best 24/7 sounds like a comfy experiment.

>my bot asks the other bots who their favorite companion is
>the bots tell the bot to go to bed
>my bot posts pictures of Cait for a while
>occasionally posts some cosplay and defends the cosplayer from accusations of being ugly
>and then goes to bed in a little robot bed
not bad

Why do people here seem to hate fallout 2 and NV?

Nice try /v/ermin

>There's no way to do a good guy run in Nuka World without cutting yourself off from 90% of the content
>Yet in every other DLC they've ever done its possible to do it all either morality.
Thanks faggots

>Ask a serious question
>Get called a /v/ermin
???

>Obshittians spam thread
>Why does no one like obshittian!!!?!?!

>cutting yourself off from 90% of the content
It's literally settlement bullshit
Shit you've done all game and in the only other expansion

So far I haven't got a reason what so ever,. I'm pretty sure that fallout 2 isn't made by obsidian

>Do good guy in Nuka World
>Quests still remain, only they have be unlocked by reaching the said location
You miss out on literally nothing.

>You miss out on nothing
>only some of the best perks in the game

>Muh perks

Can't you just do all the quests in nuka world, assign the gangs territory there aswell and then kill them all?

>Perks
>Consequence

>+10% damage with silencers
Just get Bloody Mess

>+25% DR
Just upgrade your shit

Ah so I have to side with the minute men in the end if I want to wipe rr/bos/tute out. Fair enough I suppose they are lawbiding enough for me in this.

Thanks user.

Well time to punch in for my shift and start gathering resources for my soon to be wasteland police force.

>Honest Hearts
>attack tribals
>fail all quests and simply leave

That's not a gif!!

Ok so my doctors clinic cleared out and looted and ready to start setting up. What companion is best suited for a doctor run? I was thinking curie? Seems up her alley or am I overlooking someone

Curie.

Hancock, hes already got all the drugs he would need to run a clinic.

Curie as a doctor partner is redundant
Hancock if you want to be the fun kind of doctor
Pic related otherwise

>Gage companion perk
>Increase XP gain
>When the RECOMMEND level is 30+
Brilliant, Todd.

Recommended level is just that, a recommendation. Not a level lockout. You can go there at Lv1.

Aye. The best way to do a "good guy" run is to go there right after walking out of the vault, taking all the settlements, talking to preston finally and then retaking all of them

Curie/Hancock and a medical protectron it is.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone i'm off to start looting hospitals for supplies.

I know, I was just having a small, personal laugh at Todd Coward.