/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Play the games before complaining edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

First for shotas and anti-shitposting

I'll be getting 1.5+2.5 soon
anything I should know?

Posting new costumes for good vibes and cleavage

Release order, play Days and Recoded on the NDS if possible

Why do some Heartless have gains

>NDS
why?

Is Sora 'mirin those gains?

Days movie has bad pacing and leaves things out, Recoded is very fun and the gameplay is the best thing about the game, which you can't get with the movie

Don't listen to that guy, Days is a shit game with a shit story and the movie tells you about everything you should care about. Re:Coded is worth a go though

Normally I'd agree about shitting on Days but the movie leaves out the fantastic fight vs Saix.

Then he can spend a few minutes finding it on youtube instead of wasting multiple hours on a shit game

Play in release order. Have fun with the games. Come to us if you have questions but don't be like the fuckwit from the last thread. Come to us before you ever go to /v/.

Read the reports as you get them, they're not just pointless items.
Don't strive for 100% on every game if you feel yourself getting burnt out. Just beat them at your own pace.
Remember to play Riku's story in CoM.
Play BBS as Terra -> Ven -> Aqua.
Hardest run difficulties aren't mandatory, but they make the game more challenging and are possible to get through.
Come to us before you play KHFM so we can tell you how to start it out, depending on your playstyle/goals.

Enjoy the games while you can before you inevitably finish them and are stuck waiting for KH3

I always recommend playing every game.
Plus the Days movie is boring as fuck. At least with a game I get to do something.

STORY WHEN

This Thursday maybe. It turns December that day in japan so new coliseum, current banner ends, and the phil cup ends that day too

global phil cup when

Oh god please no

Probably never because the Phil Cup should've been what the magic booster quests were

thank you, I'll try to git gud

>fantastic fight vs Saix
>fantastic
It wasn't.
Also, it isn't at all important to know.

No

reee

Me irl, patiently waiting for HD Xion.

The khux wiki needs a pet score thing on every medal
And each medal should show its possible range of pet points like how medals have multipliers that vary in certain conditions

>18 nova
Oh no what are you doing

I've only been playing for a month, user.

Plus I'm too lazy to guilt the trash 1* drop medals so I just sell them.

>Plus I'm too lazy to guilt the trash 1* drop medals so I just sell them.
Holy fuck you are literally throwing away 90 free nova.

Yet you clearly have the autism to reach max level in a month and pay tons of money for medals.

Will that Nova make much of a difference?

I only buy the VIP sometimes. I'm just a massive luckshitter who started with the 6000 apology jewels and rolled two Kairis.

You can't fool me. You have enough rare medals there's no way you got all that with 6k jews.

>a guy with 18 nova has Kairi and I don't
THIRTY SEVEN PULLS
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Just die in my sleep already.

It's true, the only jewels I've bought are from VIP. I did two Kairi pulls, two Foreteller pulls, and a few Seph EX pulls, along with a few Avatar board purchases. I still have 29k jewels saved up.

>only been playing for a month
>four weeks of VIP
>12k jewels
The numbers don't add up. You can stop lying anytime

Plus UX, plus Hades cup, plus the extra 1400 jewels from some VIP weeks, plus level 700 in the story, plus weekend raids, plus quests.

Fucking whales. No wonder we can never get nice things.

Nova is fucking useless now.

Maybe he got two pulls with six Fortellers each. I feel like there has to be someone out there, at least one person, who has that kind of luck

>I just started and was able to clear hades cup no prob
Uh huh.

Well, time to do one last pull on the foretellers and I really, REALLY hope that I get a decent magic medal because I'm a lucklet

Darkness is gains

Never. Just take a look at the top 10 of rankings and HSC's for proof.

New Nomura drawings.
The first one literally screams foreteller kek

KEK A MASK I GET IT

I like these designs.

O LAWD YOU HAVE SUCH A SHARP EYE

>2 of the guys in my party have KEX fully guilted
>they both have Attack Boost ALL II on them
What a waste

So I beat Kingdom Hearts 1.5. It was alright, nostalgia had me breaking down at times, but it did drag it's foot in places.

Chain of Memories was so painful that I didn't play through Riku's story, and was disappointed because it turned out I hadn't really missed anything.

I'm up to Port Royal in 2.5, and so far the game has been great. The gummy ship is actually fun, and it's actually kinda difficult in that it's really easy to get one shotted. The only issue is that every single story is about romance, and Port Royal is a step too far, I mean that characters barely acknowledge your existence, and I'm glad they don't.

Oh and I'm level 20 and still can't finish the first Silhouette

Just pulled KEX after 18 rolls ^_^

Should I now start pulling for foretellers, or is there anything else of note coming out soon I should keep my eye out for?

Have 4K jewels saved currently.

>Chain of Memories was so painful that I didn't play through Riku's story
Fuck you go finish the game

Riku plays completely differently, and it's like not even half as long as Sora's Story.

>HD Antiform Sora and KEX
Nice pull user

Probably foretellers, though recently global's been getting japan's things with a lot shorter delay, so you may want to save for dual roxas ex, or even more so for xion ex that is literally reverse kairi ex

What about Vanitas HD ver.?

Riku's story in CoM is good though. It's only about 10 hours and it has preset decks so not as much fucking around.

As for the Silhouette, just come back later when you've played some more and gotten better abilities.

Cool thank you!

Also as a side note, I just finished all of the sun gem quests. Is there a particular key blade I should put all my resources in?

Depends on your medals, and check the wiki for multipliers

Okay guys, I'll finish Port Royal and go back for Riku just for you guys. Plus I have always wanted to figure out the whole Riku-Ansem-blind thing.

Max guilted .2 Terra and KA8 with two Kairi casts destroys everything, yes. And there's second chance for the monkey, which is the hardest part of the event.

>last possible pull for foretellers
>HD Riku

Will I ever get a decent aoe power medal? My best one is still Saix B.

HD Leon is coming up, and so is HD Pete. I think both had mercy.

>implying I'll have enough saved by then

There are a few medals we got that didn't have mercy that should've.

Why do I feel like most of you cucks aren't even top 1k in the arena.

cuz no autism. reached out of boredom Tier 16, but only 3 skips, fuck me.
First place is Tier 21, that is real autism.

About to start my first playthrough of 2FM. I played 2 but that was a long time ago.

Anyhow, should I play on Proud or Critical mode? I want to feel like I'm using skill and not just mashing buttons, but I also don't want it to be so difficult that it just feels like I'm only winning through mere luck.

I finished 1FM on the hardest difficulty but unsure about this one

Critical, it's not definitely bad.
Just remember that there's more to fighting than just mashing X.
Magic, Summons, Limits, Drives, they're all pretty great things.
Once you understand this, you'll have a great time.

>it's not definitely bad.
Er, "it's definitely not bad." Sorry.

Critical is fair and challenging. I wouldn't even consider playing at a lower difficulty for any reason other than a speedrun.

>reached tier 16 out of boredom
Prove it. I'm pretty sure everyone in this general is bad at the game.

It's a fucking mobile gacha game, there's really no being good or bad at it.

you would be suprised

>ira not hiding the fact he was riku all along
>that guy from tokyo ghoul with the edible armor
>zexion with glasses
>that one guy from ff15
>skuld cosplaying aqua with thise thigh-highs HNNNNNNGGG

nah clover says the Screenshot has an embedded file. whatever

Because anything past top 10k is irrelevant this month and extremely tedious.

Nice to see Nomura is starting to somewhat address his sameface issue.

>Comes in here making assumptions and talking shit
>Doesn't even post his own shit
Searching for (You)'s, I see

I'm in Top 1000, but really it's for 2x the main prize. I just wish that SENA would make the prizes more worthwhile, like an attack boost 3 max or something.

How long do you guys think it would take for someone to do all missions in normal mode in khux?

>The only reason Xigbar got away was because he ran around everyone while their backs were turned.
I love Braig and Xigbar, they're a riot.

It's a couple hours but after you do about 30-50 you'll want to take a really long break, it's really mentally draining.

Depends
Are they trying to get all objectives in one go or are they just trying to get all missions done

Anybody know good sites for buying khux accounts from?

I really want a kairi ex account honestly

just buy more jewels kupo

Nah mate come on now

>Trying to buy an account
Nigga

>spending money on a chance to get her instead of spending money to get her
Nibba

>spending money on a mobile game at all
Nigger

Touche.

Any pc emulators run khux or did that one update kilo em all

Just uninstall and reinstall until you pull her
t.Someone who has 3 accounts with KEX

>not rerolling until you get her
ayy

Takes forever desu

You're running out of time, so you'd better hurry.

Why did you feel the need to manage three accounts?

Ill suck ya dick if u stick one onto a fake fb account and give it to me

I have friends who want to get into the game for the story, and I don't want them to feel the need to buy jewels to get stronger. KEX should be enough to get through story mode.

And most of any challenge that pops up

At that point you might as well have just had them watch the cutscenes on your phone, than go through reroll hell

Especially since not many can stomach through the disgusting amount of no story filler early on