/vn/ Puppeteer Edition

Visual Novel General #1733

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/
Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v14087
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you not fuck up with the thread, OP?

;_;

These aren't pantyhose

Remember, a spoiler a day keeps the JOPs away

I see no thigh highs.

>No thighs or pantyhose
I am disappointed.

Where's my pantyhose.

>user gets mad about a lack of pantyhose

wew

>Not being mad about a lack of pantyhose

I'm just happy I didn't have to make a thread since I have few VN-related images saved.

Will this VN ever be fully translated?

Chris a cute

Best pantsu type and color for a misty autumn Thursday.

we still doing vn plots? i got one

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Chris is the cutest but her route is only average.

I want to fuck the imouto.

Shimapan best pan.

Bandaid, tan. Same for bra.

I am your imouto

dark purple with black lace, boyshort style

My imouto is a lewdy cute girl, not a baka girl like you.

Best puppeteer coming through.

I'm gonna need some samples here.

how is GSS anyway? i need more horror VNs.

All great visual novels thus far have inspired something beyond themselves; and you want to be the ebb of this mighty tide, and even return to the days of old rather than overcome moege? What is Da Capo to Grisaia? A laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment. And just the same shall Grisaia be to Maitetsu: a laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment.

We have made our way from dating sim to moege, and much inside moege is still dating sim. Once we had To Heart, and still visual novels are more To Heart than To Heart itself. Even the greatest among VNs is only a conflict and mix of novel and game. But do I bid VNs become novels or games?

Behold, I teach you Maitetsu! Maitetsu is the meaning of VNs. Let your will say: Maitetsu shall be the meaning of VNs! I appeal to you, my brothers, remain true to visual novels, and believe not those who speak to you of Hoshi Ori and SukiSuki! Poisoners are they, whether they know it or not. Despisers of life are they, decaying and poisoned themselves, of whom we all are weary: so let them be gone!

Maitetsu isn't even coming out until 2019.

A metafiction VN where the girl recognizes that she is a fictional character, but is chill about it.

To this day I don't understand why a game about train-lolis garners so much attention.

Danganronpa V3

Please no, user. I don't want another WTF experience with magical semen, time travel and "he was his own father" or something like this.

Saber?

decent art, lolis, somewhat long

saber a shit, rider a best

she is shit and her route is shit as well

Its been 2 weeks since I visited what have I missed, /vn/?

Sukisuki Maitetsu Rakuen fucking where?

you just about summed it up

Because it is one of like five lolige ever released in Japan that are not a 2-10 hour sex fest with no actual plot beyond "My X2 year old sister and her friends suddenly want to fuck me for no good reason." or "I'm a fat janitor at school, time to rape some lolis."
The closest thing we have for lolis is Little Witch Romanesque and people have a variety of problems with it.

I see you are a man of culture as well

I dislike Eury and Stheno because of how much they bully best gorgon. It's not right.

Leopard-print thong.

Lolis between 5-10, smug faces, sex with lolis, nice animations, lolis in swimsuits, decent art, lolis sucking popsicles, etc...

>every appearance of Medusa in F/GO ends up with her being bullied
It's nor fair

>tfw you get to be her pretend boyfriend because of it

it's kinda okay.

Someone confirm something for me about the end of Chaos;Child. Is Takuru a cuck? He literally chooses to let Serika get plowed by any random dude that she might end up meeting without even fucking her once.

Leopard-print is the sign that tells you a woman has taken so many dicks that she's about as tight as subway tunnel.

>pretend
not ok enough

So were you raised to have such shit taste or were you born that way?

Reasons.

>not even reading it

come on man

src?

But she calls you sweet and is obviously interested.

Plus her 4th ascension dialogue says something along the lines of "now that you've done all this to me, you have to take responsibility. I'll start by making you a slave to your desires."

I know. I value purity like any sane man does but there is nothing better than slutty clothing. It's a shame that most girls that dress like that are actual sluts themselves.

100%

vndb.org/v14087

Non-sluts wearing slutty clothes are great.

>tfw grailed medusa
I'm gonna protect her smile

This is like saying wine without alcohol is great.

Everything is possible in 2D land.

>wine without alcohol is great in 2D world

Should've been pantyhose edition again.

Kawakami water

Red wine without alcohol is delicious. Normal wine is undrinkable.

>ywn bury your face in those pantyhosed-thighs and take a huff

Yes it is. You can legally get Benkei drunk. Not that she needs any help.
OP is a faggot like always.

IT'S NOT FAIR

How can I handle this pain?

>not drinking wine without alcohol
>not dressing your pure gf like a whore

Kawakami water is water with alcohol which is great. I talk about the opposite here.

Hello ahmed.

Noting personnel, kid.

Will we ever see Gore Screaming Show translated?

There's no alcohol in kawakami water retard. It's stated at least 5 times.

Do you guys like ワイン

>Gore
I'd say no, but there is a disturbing amount of gore/snuff/scat/etc stuff that gets decent quality translations and typesetting on sadpanda so maybe.

>ahmed
Muslims want to cover up their women, I want to undress them. I also have no problem with alcohol in general, I just don't like it in wine.

How does loli taste like? wine?

>tfw you make a character so bad that it makes the translator of your game kill himself
how can you fuck up so bad?

Given Trip's extreme shit taste, I wouldn't be surprised if her and / or her route turn out good.

this, we're talking about the guy who thinks runa's route is a 9.5

Didn't trip unironically like Runa the most?

i'm just a filthy EOP that has only played Ai route but I think the best part of the game were those with the Rena's group, so I can see Rena route being good just for that.

They were a lot of fun due to all the shenanigans. I'll get worried if Trip posts about liking her route.

Is pantyhose the only fetish that is disliked by no one?

Inferior lolicon copypasta

I prefer bare legs.

stockings > pantyhose

I prefer Miyako's legs.

RIP

It's the worst kind of legwear. Even bare legs are better.

>Maou has red eyes
What's next, is he gonna start calling people mongrel?

I prefer Gakuto's chest

He gets edgier and edgier

I'll have to give up if you pee

Good. I like my alter-egos edgy.

>he doesn't know

get out before you're spoiled mate like seriously get the fuck out now why are you reading this?

Don't spoil youself

Did anyone actually enjoy all the pissing in Kokoro's route?

Yes.

t. not pissfag

_no

No one enjoyed Kokoro's route. Kokoro and Margit's S routes were an insult.