>3*- Robin, Jing Ke
-The event will last from December 1st - December 11th

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments and loli
Rate ups in JP FGO:
medb a cute
i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rxjz0CH9N_c?t=122
youtu.be/cKNrSHTOopA
youtube.com/watch?v=c8fscLm0M24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FLUFFY

Based loli thread

lolis?! where?!

QUEEN

>Illya: Nh……Eheheh. I like when Master-san pats my head. Ah, next time I'm out of the bath I wish you'd brush my hair~, just kidd-……Hoe!? G-going together in the bath is no good! ……not yet……

Lewdest cup.

okay, thanks for posting it again i guess.

Why did you post this twice, one in the old thread and right after again? What discussion are you trying to get?

The outline under the dress thing always makes me diamonds, Hiroshi is a god

Good loli

Shit loli

STOP MAKING EARLY THREADS

>Have you ever regretted that you were born?

THOT

SHISHOOOOUUU!!!!

The Saint

The new thread was made before we hit bump limit.
Don't do that.
If this logical connection is hard to understand then kys.

he blew his load right as the thread was ending and is trying to salvage it

it's too late user, we're a perpetual thread making machine now. we have left the realm of humans

>"I wonder what your mana tastes like… Hey, no need to run away. I was just kidding, silly. If I was serious, you wouldn’t be able to resist. You wouldn’t want to"

>OP makes new thread
>thread made before hitting bump limit on old thread
OP did this. It's the logical conclusion.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Kuro's brown makes me want to do sinful things.

>"I’m a little tired. Mana transfer please, Master"

Can I get away with using actual good servants for my main team and shoving the 3* stocking farmers into my sub members during Christmas?

What does your quartz plan look like, /alter/?

Mode red is a good but stupid girl

Ya lazy bastard. You are not good, but I love ya.

In the end after 240 quartz i'm still mad I could not get Medea Lily. I got Scatach and 2030 but I feel so empty

Summer is going to be scary, thankfully, I only want the 4*

More realistic than yours.

Quick - tell me which posters here you want to leave forever and never ever return

reminder that even though she put's on a brave face Kuro is actually a very sweet but insecure girl, be sure to treat her right user

if you're okay with only getting 4/6 as many bonus items at any time

You. Delete yourself.

Me
Goodbye

Anyone who doesn't like Jack

Best looking CE for best boy(s)

People who either don't know how to remain anonymous or don't want to remain anonymous.

humble braggers. erase them forever seiba

Will I still be able to clear out the shop or whatever we have this time if I'm only getting 4/6th of the bonus items?

I got me all three. I feel sad for not having an NP2 Medea though. With that insane first skill, I feel like it's a waste of her heal spamming. Too scared to roll quartz for a non-limted 4* who might end up spooking me later too.

Good luck. I rolled a Scat, but not a single Medea Lily. I was happy with that, but pray that the same shit doesn't happen to you in the Summer.

Is it good that i rolled two 2030s and Scat?

Astolfo for not being gay enough.

I like this one.

she's a fuckup but she tries her best, I guess that's why I empathize so much with her haha

Purityfags. This is coming from a person who doesn't like Medb.

Is this really official art? I've seen doujins that do a better job than this. What the fuck?

I will probably remove Summer Nitocris from this since I don't actually care about her that much.

(YOU)

lmao 2 hags

>is it good that i rolled two top tier CEs and a semen demon
Nigger

Redditposters and anti-redditposters.

Blessed loli poster.

I can appreciate the effort that went into this banner but why

Servants are unrelated to event item drops, just like gudaguda

the one
the only

I rolled nearly all my tickets for her and finally got one. It's astounding how she didn't show up once in my 6 ten rolls

YAMEROOOOOOOO

you'll be a bit short if you aren't using apples/busting quartz

This and plebbitt posters.

I have 33 free quartz, should I roll it now or wait?

Prepping for Christmas.
I need more snake eyes for Marie and rider statues for Martha. Plus I'm one gear short for the fat man.

It fucking sucks, I really really wanted her. If I didn't spend 240 on Gudaguda I would drop an $80 for her. She is one of my favorite 4 stars. In a year and a half, if I still don't have her she's definitely going to be the 4star i', choosing for free.

unless you want thos rate up servants just wait

youtu.be/Rxjz0CH9N_c?t=122

I saw a bunch of people doing them and often highlighted entire banners or just greyed things out in a way that made it pretty hard to see who they actually wanted at first glance.
It's really not particularly hard to do it like this, just make a semi-transparent black layer, and then manually erase around every Servant you want. Because of all the glow that's already on them, they stand out really well.

Lizniggers

>I only want the 4*

same here.

ROLL NOW IT'S THE LAST DAY

Here's some nightmare fuel for you
youtu.be/cKNrSHTOopA

Do it for Scat.

I like Scat, not a fan of Gil but he's pretty high on the rank is he not?

Blessed is he who receives my reply. An SSR will surely come to you only if you roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8fscLm0M24

Wow, thanks for the Heaven's Feel

he's nice but you can live without him

what the fuck was that shriek?

>90 minutes
Nah fuck that

Ian and bediverefag.
When are they killing themselves?

I hope in whatever gacha we spend a couple quartz on she'll come for both of us. If people get enough spooks by other 4* not on rate-up, I have hope. I'll most likely pick Nito or something on that end since I'll most likely avoid rolling during the time she shows up. We'll see how I fare.

No matter what anyone says about my stupid wife I'll break my wallet for her

tl;dw
800 quartz
No gramps
F/GO uninstalled

oh dear
i hope my grailed hassan is a good enough catalyst then

>Saber loves Shirou
>Gil, Nero, Tamamo, and Emiya love the Hakunos
>Emiya also loves Rin
>90% of the Servants you roll love someone from there past that they imagine you as
Gudao/ko the ultimate cuck

To be fair, she's only a fuck up because Artoria is a bigger fuck up of a parent.

Anyone who does not share my views on things and anyone I don't like

Imagine spending money in this game

In fgo fate sn has never happened.
Saber doesn’t know about Shirou

poor mo

So... i wanted at least one of the three. kintoki, scat or gil. Preferably scathach since I've no 4 or 5* lancer. but for some reason I've so-so luck with servant summons aside from getting vlad. my altera's from paid but, decent by my standards as I've only caesar and gilles saber wise aside from her... I've decent luck with 5* Ces though I think. Not top notch mind you. No 2030s or kaleidos to my name but decent. not amazing but also not as bad luck with 4*s as 5*s. Got both martha and marie for christmas now. This is a decent 10 roll by my standards but.. aside from Martha and limited zero this summon still stings. 5/5 ROMA and Caesar before this summon.. perhaps I too.. am ROMA? Anyway. too much text. It's basically a top tier roll compared to what I usually get. Wanted and needed martha too so. No reason to cry.. right?

So why are the US FGO streams shit?
Every one I've ever is seen is boring then has a bunch of tards roll the gacha to get the SSR.
There isn't even a reward for the suffering of the viewers or even a "you get x sq if a staff member rolls the SSR" game. Hell there is even real salt/suffering when they don't.

Its like the US team is so shit at everything. We don't even get cute VAs.

HAPI CURISUMASU

>nurse
This is a poor decision.

It's a good roll.

And Morgan is bad mother

I thought stay/night did happen, it's just that everything went to shit, hence the burning city of Fuyuki so the ending was different

This is solid B luck user, don't be a nerd.