Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

>Confirmed HOF
Leeroy
Auctioneer
Ice Block
Molten Giant

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/65xwkf/is_rng_creep_a_threat_to_hearthstone_over_20_of/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/midrange-hunter/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/mage-decks/secret-mage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still have flash backs of charging patrons

>months of memeing on low IQ classes with the class of the intelligent, mage

CHARGE FORWARD!
HEY EVERYONE! GET IN HERE! HEY EVERYONE! GET IN HERE! HEY EVERYONE! GET IN HERE! HEY EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

Reminder that if shaman gets their hands on an apprentice or radiant elemental they have unlimited evolves time limit permitting per turn.

Blizzard would be stupid enough to do that.

it will be cancerous as hell but it wont happen often, especially since going for it means using their evolve spell on a small drop instead of saving it for later in the game

Rng finds a way

I mean even if they don't they still can get up to 10 evolves in a single turn. That's ridiculous.

How long will dumbshit shieldbearers think Evasion is Valeera's Iceblock?

Do you think Blizzard intended to increase the nature of RNG coinflip decks with the latest expansion, or do you think they're just retarded.

>they're just retarded
This.

They can already get 28 evolutions in 1 turn.

Full board of 7 minions
Evolve, Evolve, DK Thrall. All minions are now evolved 4 mana higher.

It's sort of a cross between ice block and bear trap.

*ben brode breaks out into a rap*

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/65xwkf/is_rng_creep_a_threat_to_hearthstone_over_20_of/

It's a planned direction, expect even more RNG in the next set.

some druid faggot did living mana into mark of the lotus in arena FUCK

It's both. They unironically love STORIES.

Remember that short with everyone in the tavern laughing? That's how they honestly think people react to the bullshit in this game.

I think part of the reason is, they play with each other and are able to talk, it's easier to shrug off bullshit when it's your friend you're talking to. How we play may as well be against AI, there's no interaction with the other side besides smug emotes. It makes the games bullshit significantly harder to swallow. When I face my friends I'm never mad no matter what happens, in the real game I'm pissed almost always.

Oh, the stories!

>Lotus Agents
>Discover Rogue Swashbuckler or Undercity Huckster
>Get one of those

Alternatively, Freeze Shaman.

Alternatively alternatively, the new Ettin that summoners you a random 2 cost card for your opponent

Recruit is going to be somewhere between joust and inspire on the keyword success scale

who /stories/ here

So true. Can you imagine the cancer if you could talk to your opponent during the game?

I wonder if it'll also die with this expansion.

Rip tri-class cards

When it comes to "kings of the meta"

>Godlike Tier
The shared meta of Jade Druid, Pirate Warrior, Control Mage, Murloc Paladin, Token Shaman, Silence Priest, and Quest Rogue during Un'Goro

>Benevolent King Tier
Patron

>Strong but beatable Tier
Dragon Warrior
Aggro Shaman (LoE)
Highlander Priest

>Bit of a Problem Tier
Undertaker Hunter
Face Hunter
Miracle Rogue

>Okay cut the shit when's the nerf coming Tier
Midrange Shaman
Pirate Warrior

>AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Tier
Secret Paladin
Jade Druid (KFT)

Woops, meant for

I wish the tri-class thing had worked. Jade just steamrolled the other two. although kazakus, raza and courier were great cards. RIP Goons

When you're by yourself and trying to climb ladder, yeah STORIES suck. However they are actually fun to tell and share with your friends

Well the logic was that the tri-class cards represented what classes were part of what gang. From a lore perspective, it wouldn't make much sense if the Grimy Goons had operatives in Northrend or Un'Goro.

>pick 16 1-3 mana minions and 6 spells to avoid being fucked over by having "too many 5+ cards"
>get one 3 mana and 5/6 mana minions in starting hand and the next few draws
>lose
Stupid game

That was fast. Go play again. See what happens.

>Hearthstone
>Lore
???

Yeah I understand that but they could have made tri-class cards with a new theme and had different groups of classes. I hope they do something like that again

I knew someone was gonna say it. I could smell it a mile away.

That would be bretty dope, especially if they go with more generic-ish effects to accompany them.

Is the guaranteed legendary in the first 10 pack still a thing?
Do you get the free weapon AND the legendary?

Pretty sure the first 10 pack things is still a thing.

As part of the expac's release promotion, they're giving away a free legendary weapon, sorta like how they gave out a free DK at the beginning of KFT's adventure but without the adventure requirement, I think.

In addition you're getting 3 packs for free, another 3 locked behind some quests, and you have the first-ten-packs guaranteed legendary.

Draenor themed expansion
>Priest, Paladin and Mage, draenei themed faction
>Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, orc themed faction
>Rogue, Hunter, Druid, sporeling themed faction

That sounds amazing!

You might be on to something here. Every member of t5 should be required to hit at least rank 5 every month to keep their job. We all know they're not doing anything else with their time.

Add Priest vs Exodia meta to
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Tier
to save yourself some time in the near future.

>Priest vs Exodia meta
You mean the one we're in now? I have a very hard time imagining they're as oppressive as Jade Druid and Secret Paladin, especially given the winrates of Tempo Rogue and Murloc Paladin nowadays.

Say what you want about reddit, sometimes they give you just what you need to rub one out :)

>voidcuck
>medivhcuck

I guarantee the upcoming meta will be the worse than the current one by a painful margin.

Who's behind door number five?

Hemet

>good goy packs

Hunter Quest

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF A NEW SUN

GOLDEN Hemet!

Joke's on you: I already crafted that!

Poor lad.

now that is some spicy meme

>Go to Wild to actually have some fun since the current Standard meta is absolute garbage
>Literally 5 mill rogues in a row and a single jade druid

Jesus fucking Christ this game sucks

whats the best cheap deck to climb to rank 5 with?

yuk

This exists purely to nerf evolve.

Secret-tempo mage, Midrange hunter.

Worse than bonemare in every way other than mana cost, even gives summoning sickness.

Why do they keep nerfing evolve shaman with all these high cost 1/1 minions reeeeee

evolve value

So at best it's a 5 mana 5/5 buff but with no proactive potential as with blessing of kings and bonemare.

Filler trash, although it does seem to continue the trend of nerfing evolve/buffing devolve

I mean, I GUESS you could play that 2/2 skeleton that summons a 5/5 then gives the opponent a 5/5 when it dies then use this to make the 2/2 into a 6/6 Elemental.

But even that, which is pretty much the dream play for this card, is an underwhelming 9 mana play. Still, might be played in evolve shaman since it's very similar to an evolve effect as I described above, plus you could spend that remaining 1 mana to evolve this into a 6 drop to have a 5/5, a 6/6 and a random 6 drop (or board evolve for 2 random 6 drops and a random 7 drop, which isn't too bad for 10 mana though doppelgangster combo is still better).

You idiots. The addition of new cards with bad stats for their cost is never a buff or nerf to shaman.

Yes, evolving one of your 4 drops into this is bad.
But de-volving one of your opponents 6 drops into it is good.

It's always a plus and minus at the same time so there's no real net change.

B....BROOOOOOOOODE!!!!!

There's only 1 card for Devolve and there are multiple cards for Evolve (including reusable hero power). So yes, this is a flat out nerf to Evolve.

>It's always a plus and minus at the same time so there's no real net change.
Are you educated enough to count?
Count how many there's evolve mechanic cards, and how many devolve.

>telling that 1+1-1=1
>calling someone idiot

Except for when Evolve and Devolve rotate out and we're left with only the Shaman hero and that new evolve card for our evolution purposes.

Still, realistically the deck is dead come the rotation anyway unless they put in some new support that allows shamans to evolve their board efficiently. Like 2 drop with Evolve's effect tacked onto it or something.

Devolve is like the worst card in evolve shaman and many people cut 1 or both.

got any lists?

Welcome to whos deck is it anyway!
The game where your deck sucks and the cards dont matter. Todays game is scenes from a hat.
>Minion quotes you could use as pick up lines.

>>telling that 1+1-1=1
>>calling someone idiot
user...

Let's negotiate, you concede and I'll let you live.

real bad. I like the art though.

Fucking Mad Bomber never killing their 1 health minion.

The 6/6 elemental is 4 mana, right?
So it can envolve into this.

LETS BREAK DA ICE

I sail the slimy deeps!

vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/midrange-hunter/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/mage-decks/secret-mage/
Penguins i guess only works in high legend ranks,
Something like this will do the job too, if you don't want to craft much:
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 1x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 1x (4) Barnes
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8EuwWXCMUIhbgCDagCtQPrB9sJ7QmBCv4MubQC6rsC5MICjsMCyssCps4CAA==

Without karazhan pick fire flies and another rhino/stampeding kodo.

God is dead.

Killed by pyroblast?

It's what Iceblock should have been from the start, actually well designed card which requires careful planning and is counterable.

Thank you

>Reasons you would get kicked out of the tavern.

>people are excited about Rogue getting secrets

But why? They're not standard cards. And given blizzards usual trend of almost NEVER revisting a mechanic after the set it was added to, these will probably be the only secrets rogues ever get and they'll go back to not having them in another rotation.

Posting anime.

inb4 early rotation

>2x this
>2x Vanish
>1 DK

Rogue is going to be unkillable, and people thought Ice Block was bad LOL.

Not worth the card slot. Unless there will be shitloads of exodia mages...

>it's a firelands portal gets slightly indirectly nerfed episode

I think Ben Brode is making all these cards because I tweeted @ him asking if Big-Time Racketeer was intended as a Moonglade Portal nerf.

thats what you think

Will see. ;)

Yeah let's give Mage even more value!

wink at me again motherfucker then see what happens

Chillwind Yeti is cheaper tho.

hol up

ofc the good rogue secret is an epic... fuck off blizzard. btw there was a guy here calling the exact text of it.

>tfw no one on my friends list messages me