/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3383

Mr. Pringles Mango Haagen Dazs Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm the guy arguing with skynet

3rd for Snoozu!

I assume your test achieved success? Have a weeb rock.

Lilly!

you studying geology to save the earth or to suck out its precious fluids?

>people asks what edition should next thread be
>bunch of valid suggestions
>Mr. Pringles Mango Haagen Dazs Edition

One for Mish, comfy on a rainy winter morning

>implying humans have any meaningful impact on the geosphere.

I'm most likely not going to be sucking out black gold. I study the Earth's interior, so I don't care about human interaction with the top couple km of crust. Life comes and goes, with or without our interference. You want to "save the planet" by recycling your aluminum/aluminium cans, go for it. If you don't care, you don't care.

>tl;dr I study petrology and volcanology, and care very little for whatever humans do.

Well that was fun.
Goodnight non Spectrum-riders.

Whatever Skynet. Goodnight.

Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN:
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover

YOU FORGOT OP

>care very little for whatever humans do.
Next you'll be wearing a bracelet made out of a metal you invented.

Someday, someone will think about adding it.
Also, if the xmas thing is still a thing we could start putting it in the op (somewhere visible, around the edition, not in the links that no one reads) so we might get participations! Art and stories and such.

for Rin

Lilly!

(OP)
You also forgot this OP timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand

Remember to keep warm /ksg/

Someone explain the Lilly teapot thing?

Won't that have to be changed every match?

Yeah it will be. but we will have one match this week so it's good to at least put this one in the OP so the people who don't come often here can be aware that the cup is starting

>tfw you remember the cut content 4LS left out
>no Hanako date
>no Shizune romance
>no pool route
>no bj
>no challenging Hanako route

Why is this here

Wake up /ksg/ it's 6:30, in ameritime anyway.

>Someone explain the Lilly teapot thing?
it's kiwi

>tfw canadian and I think it's still too hot
we're getting there.

>this was supposed to be the akira edition
>we get the baconshit instead

Going to bed, 'night /ksg/
May your waifu watch over you, and Suzu over me.

>tfw dreamt about playing ks

>being bad at videogames vs a female
Oof

Good morning /ksg/, how is everyone today?

Posting from work is pretty comfy desu, just started this job amd theres always a solid 2-3 hours of nothing to do and free wifi

Hey op you forgot
to bring my optimism and determination for the future

what path?

what job is this?
try not to lose it anyway, seems good

I wake up dead inside, the numb out throughout the workday. Its a rollercoaster of pain. Want to die in the morning, too tired to care about anything at night

Working the tool rental at a major home improvement retailer in a small town. I work with a bunch of cool old dudes and talk about cars and whatever when im not shitposting, doing homework, or actual work. Its easy and pays well enough, so yeah im not gonna lose it

I feel that m8, but the alternative is offing yourself and thats for pussies, grandma didnt raise a pussy. Whose your waifu?

Woops, second one's meant to be for you

Wew you misclicked but its ok.
I dont have one yet, they all seem out of reach, never would one even tell me the time of day. Also i think my libido broke, if i ever had one.
I dunno mang, i doubt heroing is a admirable way to go, but im not an admirable person, im just tired. Tired and unlucky

Its not really about admirability, i doubt any of us posting on ksg are admirable aside maybe for ptsdbro from a long time ago, but here we are. An heroing is a shitty way to go if noones ever broke n your ipod before

Are you a neet?

Ksg, do you ever feel so angry you could kill someone?

Sorta. Dad does self-employed work so i get dragged along wherever. I was supposed to get a brain scan, but waging has taken up all my time so i cant go. Plus i hear works gonna get buzy this winter. What luck eh? The one time when winter isnt slow work is the one time when something that could help me in life needs to be scheduled. Even if u did go what would they find anyways? Feels dont work thst way, what could they do to help?

Nth for headpatting Hana!

I want to rape Hanako

Find chemical imbalances, figure out a pharmaceutical based treatment. Those tend to either really help people or hurt them worse, its kindof a gamble. Or alternatively get you to start seeing a shrink who can actually help alot as long as you talk honestly and theyre not retarded.

Tbh sounds like youre having and existential crisis, and those suck. Life will never really get better but once you figure yourself out more itll become less shitty and even good sometimes. The trick is to constantly move in some direction and not to kill yourself before you get to wherever youre going

Having a hobby helps alot desu

I’m having a great day in the lab, will likely switch from practicing to getting actual research data either this week or next.
Might go visit dad for dinner tonight, haven’t seen him in a while.
It’s also been 10 days since I started abstaing from pulling my weewee, not sure about my testosterone levels, but having more time to spend is definitely a positive.

I would assume, anything to distract you from the feels would be nice. I just never got into anything besides videogames, but that bores me now. I dont know how you guys can do it, how you can develop passion from doing things like watching anime. I never really did develop an attachment to a hobby. When i was young i was put into many things, soccer, karate, boy scouts. I never grew onto them. Even school, i did good in the maths and sciences, but when i went to uni i didnt care much for em and dropped out. Maybe i was unlucky enough to have trash genetics. My family all have things they like doing, passions, but all i do i curl up in bed and die. Eternal apathy reeeee

i want lilly to teach me how to play the cello

I thought yamaku did not have the mentally disabled in their school?

I thought rin was an exception because no arms

But why is this transgender freak of nature even here?

rin's probably
I don't remember, but I was very depressed

just don't kill yourself, mate, you're gonna make it

>theres always a solid 2-3 hours of nothing to do and free wifi

Agreed, working at a late opening pharmacy is great for exactly the same reason. Going to start taking my japanese books in with me and use the time more constructively

I have to give a five minute presentation tomorrow before 25 people and I can't talk in front of people for 15 seconds without starting to shake

>lab

Know those feels. What kind of lab/research if you dont mind telling a tibeten knitting forum?

Openings are great for doing hw or studying, its where i do most of mine now in all honesty. Waking up at 430 sucks but what can you do. Its cushy for the most part

I think thats just an anime tomboy (ypu know how androgynous thes drawings are) thats larping too hard as a dude. Or his condition is low test/messed up sex chromosomes
Maybe civil war or ww3 breaks out, thay would be nice

i've been there, good luck man, don't try to talk hyper-professionally or anything, just talk like you're telling us something. it's better to come across as friendly and casual than nervous and perfectionist/formal. a common trick is to make a (sort of self-deprecating) joke about being stressed about public speaking (if it's appropriate), it'll break the ice for the listeners and the "i'm being judged" thing will ease up. also about eye contact, there are two good routes i've tried, pick whichever applies more to you. either "de-focus" your eyes, and just imagine you're talking to an empty room, and ignore literally everybody, but still make the eye motions with your head, or the better option for most people is to pick a couple of faces in the audience and make yourself talk like you're having a one on one conversation with them (not literally, but that helps you not focus too much on your own voice). anyway idk how much i can really help, but if you need any other advice i can certainly try, otherwise, best of luck and let us know how things go!

i am going to DESTROY /ksg/

But we are already ded, you cant kill us

Only i can kill me, you have no power here
Awooooo

>Maybe civil war or ww3 breaks out, thay would be nice
what kind of mental disorder makes you say that?

Bobby syndrome
Also less people alive=less people to have the bad feels. Win win

I bet you are feeling edgy as fuck right now

>No Tanbata with Lilly

>Openings are great for doing hw or studying,

You can say that again. I was doing a lot of my uni studying but when I finished that I just start shitposting because I couldn't think of anything else to do. Now I've started studying Japanese I can do that instead.

Don't remind me, to some extent it felt like they got fed up with how long it was taking and just wrapped it up to finish it.

someone should finish that shit
it can't be that hard

All of those are in the alpha except a pool route, and for that just read a saki fic

>All of those are in the alpha
can't the just be like merged or something if the content is already there

suzu!

Im listening to vaporwave to maximize fedora size

Probably because no one cares enough, it came out 5 years ago, if it was to be done it would have been done ages ago. I'd assume it would require a full rebuild of the whole VN as well, I can't definitively say because I've never looked at the RenPy source code

But if someone makes something then people may start caring again.
Then if people start caring again maybe more stuff will get done.

The scripts are public so it's possible to change them and load a new script as a language file.
Shizune's route isn't really salvageable, best to just replace it with the alpha
With Hanako's route the easiest way would be to rewrite or remove the H-scene, add another date after the present ending, then add another h-scene
BJ scene can go anywhere. Maybe give it to Hanako.
Adding in a Tanbata scene with Lilly would be tricky since she leaves/Hisao is in the hospital at that time, and her route is lengthy already. Maybe say that Hisao recovers just in time for Tanbata, and they share a romantic time there, while also figuring out what direction their relationship will go (plans for the future, etc)

Damn if only i knew anything about coding
being able to write would be nice too

Only the purest of lewds though

>mfw last year I realised I won't have to give single presentation ever again

Every day.

Okay, now that I think about it there shouldn't be an h-scene when she shows Hisao her scars no matter how well written it is. It ruins the scene a bit. Maybe have them just cuddle at that point. Save the sex for later.
I think a scene where Hisao helps Hanako join the newspaper club (or perhaps Hanako gets the idea herself and takes the initiative) would be good in showing how she's improved, then a date later, then sex at some point. Not sure how to end it, though.
Speaking of things to change, I'd still change the choice to get on Emi's route. Perhaps have running give you an Emi flag, but one more Emi choice puts you on her route for sure.

I understood this reference

Or no sex because thats only for procreation and popping out a baby from a half burnt bagina doesnt sound fun, especially if the skin cant stretch. Only cuddles and an appreciation of each other

I can appreciate her beauty just fine without your insipid suggestions, thank you

I wonder if enough time has passed where if someone were to fix all this crap 4ls wouldn't start spamming out C&Ds.

Ayn Rand is my waifu t b h
Any photoshop anons willing to make a 'Rin Shrugged' parody?

The heat death of the universe hasn't happened yet, so keep waiting.

>If people do x, then people will do y, making people do x!

Nth for a happy Hana!

Happy Hanna, sad user

If my waifu were real I wouldn't want her to be with me because it would make her life worse

BOTH HAPPY! No sad user allowed!

then improve your life faggot

Well I was not able to have another dream about Lilly as hard as I may have tried. Instead I had this weird dream where my guitars tone and volume knobs controlled my penis so when I turned them they would make my dick more or less hard. I had to perform in front of a big audience and to get my preferred tone I had to turn them all the way up, which made my dick hard, so the audience would either make fun of my bulge or my tonal quality. Obviously I kept my sick toanz. Any psychologists want to read into that?

your dream is telling you to twist your knob

Good luck man. You reminded me i have a public speaking contest in a month. A thing that worked out well, for me at least, is faking it. Stride into the room like your speech is the hottest shit ever. Try to not hold anything in your hand, as if shaking is as bad as mine is, people will notice. One of the juries even commented on it after i had a piece of paper in my hand while speaking. Dont forget to gesticulate appropriately with your hands. For the eyes do what the other anons told you, that's also a viable strategy.
Although the thing that eases me the most is the thought that people don't always pay attention and surely 99% of them will forget the speech (or at least your performance) entirely right after in most cases.

Tl;dr See if being Chad for 5 minutes works out for you

but his waifu isn't real so he has nothing to worry about

hisao pls, not again

>I thought yamaku did not have the mentally disabled in their school?
>kenji
>misha
>rin
>hanako

>play KS for the first time without looking at a walkthrough or anything yesterday
>end up in a bad end with Emi
Fuck.

awoooooooo
wait wrong thread

how can you be THIS bad

I don't even know what I did wrong. I guess I'm so socially retarded I can't even play VNs right.

Dawwww, Suzu so cute! I want her to hug me so much.
Never seen that one before, where'd you find it?

>loses with the easiest girl
:^( sorry to hear that user

>the easiest girl
She is? I feel worse now.