/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #649

''Kate explores the internet'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=2_Tn5T5FEGo
youtube.com/watch?v=I6xCKeiEL60
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=lkFMJ4-ai1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=2_Tn5T5FEGo

Chloe is #1

Zak: "When creating Rachel we wanted someone who could take Chloe out of her grief, out of her belief that there was nothing good in her life and that she didn't deserve to feel happy anymore. We wanted you to watch Chloe change and grow and become capable of caring about something, about someone. Someone who would empower her to transmute all the pain that she's been feeling for years into strength, so that she can be strong for Rachel, someone who hasn't needed other people to be strong for her before."

Zak: "For the Tempest, we wanted the player to feel how Chloe would feel as Rachel swept her off her feet. It says something about Rachel that's she's so comfortable and confident on stage that she's willing to turn the scene of the school play, in front of everyone, into a moment that will make Chloe feel special. In the next scene, we see that love consummated."

Zak: "We didn't intend to deliberately have Samantha represent autism but she does show signs of being...on the spectrum... Nathan's a character whom people in the fandom have diverse opinions about. Samantha was a way to explore that"

Zak: I'm not a fan of Warren, Nathan or David.

--

Alejandro: "If you listen to Burn it Down, it fits perfectly for both Chloe and Rachel. Everyone has high expectations of Rachel. But you see her admit to Chloe that she just wants to be herself. Finding Chloe is that person that makes Rachel feel different."

CUTEST GIRL WHO HAS THE MOST ADORKABLE GIRLFRIEND

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>no line about the make up scene
remake immediately

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

++++
I will explain why did they cut *something* in Dream sequence in my later post.

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

The Marsh sisters are comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6xCKeiEL60

Now, always, and forever!

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

Friendly reminder to wash your hands before you try to hold somebody else's.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

-Throwing David's car from the cliff was also a real thing, as Zak confirmed. But it was gonna create an inconsistency, they changed this idea immediately.

+++

-In Episode 1, we were gonna go to school with School Bus instead of David's car; we'd be able discover whole Blackwell's classes -just like in S1 ,yet they cut this because they found it unnecessary again. So with that, we could inspect some lockers, along with Victoria's...
So in original game, Rachel is taking us to drama class as soon as we try to go into Blackwell. But in cut version, we were gonna encounter with her *in* Blackwell and she was gonna take us to drama class.

>implying Chloe will ever wash that hand

I will, thanks for the reminder

Hello, Chloe.

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut *that part* in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her *physically* -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

Man I just noticed but what kind of freaking eye color is this even, green-grey?

Her missing poster says it's supposed to be hazel.

Greenish Hazel

Nu chto zhe ty, Zhenya?

Wrong cheeki, my breeki.

>Zhenya
kto?

Max looks like she really doesn't want to be in that photo

She's anti-social.

green

I would be uncomfortable posing for a photo with a dead body too.

haha you are so funny

Would Max share her earphones with Rachel?

No

Thirdwheel

>Waking up together and saying good morning before Max heads off to class and Chloe goes to the diner for work

>Chloe
>working

is this on universe #616 where Rachel's parents never moved to Oregon, Chloe didnt die, the diner still exists, the school is opened and Chloe became a well adjusted member of society?

She's got her GED and she wants to make money for herself and Max, so it's a start. Not the worst job since she knows some of the customers and her mother keeps them (and her) in check.
Plus, Chloe loves it when Max comes in to visit. Max comes in for lunch, goes to afternoon/evening classes if she has any, Chloe's shift finishes, and then they can go out on a date or just relax once they're both done for the day.

Good morning /lisg/
Just wanted to say that I love you and hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

sorry meant to

Thanks, user! Same to you.

zip it, amberfag

Joyce and Chloe have been spending more time together and Chloe's learned some good cooking tips. Max is well looked after.
With the holidays coming up and Chloe's actually looking forward to spending time with her mother and David. As well as seeing Max's family again.

Good morning, user. I'm about to head to sleep since my recent schedule has required me to be somewhat nocturnal.

Good morning my comfy anons

You're a student at Blackwell Academy, who do you hang out with? Choose up to five people, three gals and two guys.
Rachel, Chloe, and Max are unavailable.

Kate, Steph, and Dana- Kate's going to freak over D&D and Dana's abortion
Nathan and Luke- Somebody's got to keep the school shooters calm

Vicky
I want to encourage Victoria to act on her feelings and try seducing Rachel and watch her fail miserably every time

Wow honestly I have just seen this conclusion and made me realize how bullshitter and dangerous Frank was. She attacks on Max (even if you try to comfort him) and when Chloe tries to protect her and tells him to stop, Frank runs towards Max with knife and after Chloe shoots his leg , he whines like "b-but I didn't want to hurt her" while he "tried" to hurt her. (Cut content was making him more darker enough to shoot Chloe, while she was trying to protect Max)

And another thing I have noticed; no matter if Chloe has gun or not, (as long as Pompidou doesn't run over and bites her leg) she can beat Frank and Frank loses the fight.

>doesn't actually have GED
>hasn't earned a penny in three years
>working a full-time job that requires her to interact with people

Kate, Victoria, Juliet.
Justin and Daniel.

Hi! I hope you're well.

let's assume he is a totally good guy just because he has a dog and loves beanz lmao

had an odd dream last night where a very old chloe was a captain of a small fishing boat and they were getting high and telling kids stories about sea monsters

Why would you work full time when you can steal money from drunk men

upon reflection, I might have just been combining youtube.com/watch?v=lkFMJ4-ai1I with life is strange

>attacks girl's throat
>the other girl warns him about he should step back
>he runs towards girl with knife instead of taking it easy
>after he got shoot: "nuooooo I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YAAA"
he was gonna cut Max's hair with her knife then.

Reminder that there's a timeline where Max died in the darkroom, Chloe was still dead in the junkyard with Rachel and all 3 are together in heaven

Reminder that there is also a timeline where nothing bad happened and something like your pic related is probably happening somewhere at the moment

But can they still go to the afterlife together after 50 years together

>there is a timeline... where my fanfictions became true
Stopped reading

They won't die, Rachel dedicated herself to research her demonic origins and ended up becoming a full fledged supernatural being in the process, then she turned Max and Chloe into immortals too.

rate my friends
anyone else is out of my league

>"my friends"
oh user, I'm so sorry.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

>rate my friends
Except Daniel (he is weird but at least very kind), they all are shit

Elliott is a repressed transsexual
He is absent in LiS due to her transition

would mock relentlessly/10

Chloe's reaction gets me everytime.
"Eurgh,uh okay back off"

HANDS OFF RACHEL'S GF YOU FUCKING CREEPY REEEE

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)
there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

now about this release date this thrusday they're going to announce the voice actors for the farewell episode which is why i don't think they'll announce this episode the same day as this. a rough estimate would be
nov 30th- farewell VAs
dec 5th- "coming soon" picture
dec 6th- teaser
dec 7th- trailer
dec 14- episode

>girl gets regretted and also disgusted by "hug"
>tfw he quotes song lyrics
cringeliot pls go

What a creep. What a weirdo.

betatester friend, in earlier thread some user here PM'd Nathan's underage VA (Caleb blahblah) , and people saying that he said Episode 3 is coming on Dec 7th

it is bullshit, right?

Dont worry Rachel will handle him herself next Ep

i guess eliotcucks aren't going to be a thing on /lisg/

He almost touched her butt

Jefferson, Nathan, Vicky, Kate, some other random chick I guess

Play my cards right and maybe I can stop all the bullshit from happening, then it's up to Max and Chloe to focus solely on stopping/warning people about the storm

Warren is a nice boy who just wants to help and has a crush.
Eliot is rapey and unhinged

obviously, they wouldve put out a teaser already if that was true (and he said life is strange 2 so i doubt he knows what he's talking about)

Because in BtS it's clear that Chloe is not into him at all, but in LiS there wasn't a clear line like "back off warren" or something similar, you had to look in the diary and the nightmare sequence to understand.

Can't wait to see Rachel full goes Negan and gets his head lucille'd.

That's not nice user. You should show Vicky the true path to happiness.

I do wonder if there's more bodies buried in that junkyard

Kate is straight

>tfw Eliot and Warryn are friends
>tfw their rooms are also next to each other
One of them is harmful creep;who can't take the fucking hint
One of them is harmless creep ;who still can't take the fucking hint

no she isn't

Haha! No. Kate loves Victoria with all of her body.

Yeah she is. Only a complete heterosexual would say this shit

thirsty Victoria and also Juliet hugged her like that. but at least she didn't make "err back off" gesture to them, kek.

Not true, looks like you read too much Ouroboros.

She's had to repress her feelings because of her religious upbringing.

FALSE

Even Kate's VA thought that if Kate had crushed on Warryn since she was constantly saying "cutiepie" and such.

>tfw she doesn't know her video being watched one and half times by sir Grahamham