PlayStation Vita General 3142 - Ropeplay Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Doukoku Soshite… remaster Japanese box art, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/11/doukoku-soshite-rema

>The Longest 5 Minutes launch dates
gematsu.com/2017/11/longest-5-minutes-launches-febru

>New Firmware 3.67 Now Available to Download
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/27/playstation-vita-firmware-3-67-no

>Arcade Distillery Details Upcoming Titles
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/27/arcade-distillery-details-upcoming-titles-skul

>Attack on Titan 2 Gets Details on Buddy Actions and New Ways to Take Down Titans
dualshockers.com/attack-titan-2-gets-deta

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle second trailer
youtu.be/ZudM9NP-oqo

>Metal Max 25th anniversary concert set for December 28
gematsu.com/2017/11/metal-max-25th-ann

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle details
gematsu.com/2017/11/atelier-lydie-suelle-details-corne

>Rainbow Skies launches in 2018, teaser trailer and physical edition announced
gematsu.com/2017/11/rainbow-skies-launches-2018

>18 minutes of Atelier Lydie & Suelle gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/11/18-minutes-atelier-lydie-suelle-gameplay

>Five Minutes of Secret of Mana Remake Gameplay
youtu.be/R32xGBN3wdA

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14506607
twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/935901817577377792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Front left has the bushiest eyebrows I've ever seen.

Doukoku is gud

Woah. Well, it's not like it's unplayable. It's just frustrating to know that you don't always get the money and maybe can't afford all the gems unless you grind. Which makes the games battles even easier.

Doukoku on Vita soon

reminds me of that umd game someone wanted to play

Put her glasses back

Goodnight, vitagen.

But she looks better with glasses

Sleep well and don't sleep too much

>and the weather is very awful to do anything out there.

Is weather awful everywhere now? There's snow here but because it's not freezing, it melts and creates mud everywhere

forgot image
don't oversleep

strawpoll.me/14506607
strawpoll.me/14506607
strawpoll.me/14506607

Put the glasses back

The cute one

>There's snow here but because it's not freezing, it melts and creates mud everywhere
That's the worst and that's exactly the same what's happenening here right now. Not to mention that it gets dark at 3 PM. Well, that's how winters are here.

She looks cute no matter what she wears

Len?

Much better

Thankfully there are games and internet

said no one ever
Miku and Ia are the cutest

Why can't I download the DLC for Shallie Plus? I go to the app store from the game and it's empty.

I like to think it's what Keith talks about when he says old style alchemy and modern style alchemy shouldn't be separated.

It rains nearly 24 hours a day here. It's currently raining while I'm typing this.

You tried thtough the browser store?

you really hate Miku

these livearea links rarely worked for me, have you tried browsing shop manually? Or from browser?
I assume your copy of the game is from the same region as your account.

Shadows aren't the best umbrellas.
Someone ask Mion if she has a spare one

How do you check which region the game is from?

Which Muse looks the best?

Morning vitagen.

trick question?

I'm unsure of what to play nowadays. I'm getting burned out of Oreshika post game.

cute boy

I want to tickle totoris nose while she's synthesizing something so she fucks up from mixing her snot in and potentially fucking up her swirling rhythm.

But that's a girl user

wake up

GO FIGHT!!!

im sorry vitagen, shallie+ will be the first atelier I will drop. gonna watch ayesha and logy scenes in youtube instead

Why?

The terrible fps is just too much for me that I am getting headaches. The character relationships feels so disjointed (which I think its because of the dual protagonist set up) and the characters themselves are uninteresting. The removal of the time limit makes everything pointless. I guess I should feel good that I supported gust but shallie+ is just unplayable on the vita.

Come on user
you can do it

Well, sounds like it wasn't for you. Weird that people get headaches from bad framerates, but I guess that happens. Personally I platted Shallie plus so I don't think it's unplayable but from the sound of it it wasn't your thing anyway. Wonder how you feel about Sophie when you get into that. Though if you're that user who has played multiple Ateliers this year I strongly suggest taking a break from the series, these games aren't meant to be played at once. They come out once a year and two/year is a good pace. At least for me.

GO SLUTS!

Nah this is too much I am sorry. My atelier marathon ends today and I am finally done with the vita.

I guess the release timeframe kinda helps. But Shallie (from the time I played 15 hours of it) was inferior compared to E&L, which was already inferior compared to Ayesha, which is sadly less impressive than Meruru.

>I guess the release timeframe kinda helps. But Shallie (from the time I played 15 hours of it) was inferior compared to E&L, which was already inferior compared to Ayesha, which is sadly less impressive than Meruru.
You aren't alone with that opinion, personally I should play Arland again to really get better opinion as a whole, but I remember really liking Meruru back in the day even if I didn't care about alchemy that much then. But definitely take a break from the series.

>and I am finally done with the vita.
Vita backlog finished?

>Though if you're that user who has played multiple Ateliers this year I strongly suggest taking a break from the series, these games aren't meant to be played at once. They come out once a year and two/year is a good pace. At least for me.

Meh, I marathoned all of Arland and Dusk and I'm just fine.

>which was already inferior compared to Ayesha, which is sadly less impressive than Meruru.

Meruru would be better than Ayesha if it hadn't had loli Rorona.

>Vita backlog finished?
Yes. Since most of the games are multiplat with the PS4 anyway.

Only part I disliked about Meruru. They don't have the balls to age their characters.

>>Meh, I marathoned all of Arland and Dusk and I'm just fine.
Just saying, not everyone can stomach the same kind in such a short time period There definitely are differences between games and they all have different plots but mostly you're doing the same thing. Lets just say I wouldn't recommend doing that marathoning.

Not a fan of DRPGs? Well, I can understand that since I buy the more actiony titles there and the ones that aren't that graphically intensive like VNs and DRPGs are definite Vita buys for me.

But i believe in you

The fps isnt that bad compared to a lot of the older atelier titles on the vita, but I guess a lot of it all at once can get tiresome

I'm the opposite. I just finished my marathon and I still want more. I already played all the eight modern Atelier games.

You mean DG2? Not really interested with preset characters and it looks awful. I loved DG1 though. Coven will probably have a PS4 western release for sure. DT2-2 will never come but it looks like DT1. I play any type of game.

if it's digital, it's the region you have your account from, if it's physical, check the cart code or pegi/usrb sticker on it

>NA

Welp, my account is Europ. Fuck, gotta make a new one. Hate making new emails just for this shit.

mishishi

>one of the older Atelier games have the previous protagonist cures the next protagonist from a near fatal illness

That's pretty rad.

And that reminds me how originally they're going to make the Atelier setting be more grim like Berserk, but they decided against it since it clashes with the character design of the protagonist.

Yeah regions suck. I wish they removed them already. Or at least allowed dlc from the region the game is from regardless of account region.
Worse part is you need a vita memory card dedicated to an account.

Speaking of Shallie Plus, I've been farming endgame traits for an hour here and I keep getting the same fucking traits. Fuck me.

You don't even need them to plat since you can still plat in the easiest mode. But my autism demands it since I always make the strongest shit and beat the strongest bosses in every Atelier game.

I don't like difficulty settings in my Atelier.

Thankfully, I don't have any purchases in my current memory card so I should be able to format it to switch regions.

Well, you probably know that you aren't the norm on that front. Good thing you can do that and you're enjoying yourself, user.'

DG2 is just more of DG1, buy it on sale. If you liked DG1 then you'll like the second one as well. Though that said I've never had any strong feelings about preset characters vs. created characters so maybe I just don't get why it's a big deal.

>Coven will probably have a PS4 western release for sure.
Yes it will have. Personally I like to play these games on Vita, fits better. Of course there's remoteplay but that always takes a little bit too much time to set up. But hey, you play the games the way you feel more comfortable, it's great that we have some choice here.

>DT2-2 will never come but it looks like DT1
From what certain user here has said 2-2 improved in every aspect from DT2. But basically, more of the good stuff. I'll import it next summer if it doesn't get announced before that so I'm looking forward to it either way.

At least you can make a new cute name.

If you're farming certain traits, endgame bosses drop specific traits. You might have to farm the phoenix for certain ones.
And if you're farming silver dragon don't bother because they nerfed it in shallie+

And you can befriend yourself so you're never alone

>DG2 is just more of DG1, buy it on sale.
Maybe, it just doesn't look appealing now that I have played DT2 which was mechanically superior.

>Personally I like to play these games on Vita
I am just buying the inevitable PS4 only LE

>From what certain user here has said 2-2 improved in every aspect from DT2.
Exciting. I wish I know japanese to get more out of the vita

>>I am just buying the inevitable PS4 only LE
I try to avoid buying too much of these LEs. Takes up too much space and I don't even do much with the stuff they put in there. Only Science;Adv and Gust LEs for me, and I still feel like I'm getting too much.

I'm farming the phoenix on No Hope. I don't think I can kill any of the other bosses in that difficulty where the drop is guaranteed.

I think I just gave up getting the ultimate equipment and went on to play other games. But mans gotta do what mans gotta do, so better farm that dumb bird user.

Should I try to plat World of Final Fantasy or continue to replay GE Resurrection? Maybe I should take a break from playing games seeing as I'm getting fatigued from too much Oreshika.

You can farm the first DLC boss pretty easily, maybe drop the difficulty by one if you really need to. He drops different traits (mostly weapon/armor traits) as opposed to phoenix which is mostly item/accessory traits

The beast king looking guy at the DLC area?

That guy kicked my ass in Hardcore since I can't get into Burst and his field effect is to prevent healing.

Which atelier would you ride

Firis sister

She'll probably force you to dress up like Firis first

fuck it why not?

>things that will never happen

cute

COVEN!?

How I wish it would be true.

Why not? Arland has now the technology to keep their girls at the age of 14.

Roronas melonas are too small in this image.

Show no mercy vitagen!

Cheering you on!

Choke the life out of those shitters llsifg!

If we're having a sleep-off I'll take our chances against anyone.

Hey vitagen, I need to hit the stores real quick, can you look after this miku for me?

Only if I can test if she can fly.

Nothing interesting on this week's Famitsu.

Nothing interesting in vitagen either.

Who is the best girl?

I have no clue.

Me, sorry.

Whoever is the flattest

BA-DOOOING! Explosive announcement! The quest for breasts has officially begun with #OmegaLabyrinthZ coming to the West on PS4 and PSVita in 2018!

twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/935901817577377792