Post you're character, /wowg/

NOW!!

So what do we rate Legion?

I say 8/10 a solid expansion

woke up like this

*blocks your path*

honestly a 9/10 a fucking great expansion

garbage, just ahead of wod

how good is KJ's burning wish for WW? I got my first leggo in under an hour.

honestly i'm kind of disappointed.

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/whitefemale

I can't believe how much delusion there is in a single thread.

>a trinket that casts a level 3 potion on you when you are level 40 is totally good

>Horde gets the coolest NPC race that the entire previous expansion was centred around, showcasing how cool they are
>Also gets the oldest and greatest empire in history to join them

>Alliance gets draenei that look exactly the same as the existing ones and were shown at the last second in the previous expansion, having no prior history in the lore
>Also ridiculous OC donut steel elves that spawned entirely off screen between the expansions and make fuckall sense from the lore perspective

How masochistic do you have to be to consider associating with the Alliance? The devs couldn't have shown you how much they hate you even if they tried.

BC > Wrath > Legion > Vanilla > MOP > CATA > WOD

>this slut hasn't been raided by that guard in the background for even memeing with her fel shoes
immersion fucking ruined. shit artwork.

patrician taste my friend

It brought me back, and I stopped playing at WotLK, because I fucking hated the idea of killing Arthas. So there's that.

Yeah, in Vanilla warlocks had to sneak around and avoid guards, else they'd get piled. Immersion used to mean something.

This

This

The Dark Irons were a requested race since vanilla
They alone have more lore then the other 5 races combined

wouldnt forsaken stink why do people let them in their cities just stick them in the undercity

Actually good taste for once on this board

Yep

Really?

Yes, and you had to mail Blizzard the corpse of your cat to summon a Voidwalker, so they can confirm you made a sacrifice.

spaceships were a mistake

Actually no, Zandalari trolls beat them in this regard. Not to mention that the dark iron dwarves are literally who from the world history perspective.

I remember seeing a youtube video about that. Shit was messed up. They had to bribe entire families to avoid lawsuits.

>temp banned from forums for asking to de-link Latin American and BR realms from NA
what the fuck dude?

But Undercity is die

It was almost as bad as the time the top paladin player lost his oath of celibacy to rape, and her character got deleted. But man, it was immersive.

CANT STOP GLOBALISM
YOURE A NAZI AND YOURE MY ENEMY

dark irons were one of the 3 major dwarfen clans, summoned ragnaros, and created the searing gorge as a result plus they by proxy caused all the other shit that ragnaros and the people under him did. i don't think that qualifies them as "literally who"

nice qt

I still have no idea why Oceanic servers are connected to east coast ones. That is a solid 200ms ping. They have enough fucking people to support their own region. Keep the subhuman Mexicans and Australians in one containment bin.

Can this guy get any break for once

Just fucking finished Antorus and the 2 people closest to him still fucking doubt after saving the entire universe if he might be a good guy.

>anything after vanilla being good
Hello kids born in the late 90s or later

3 fuckin hidden bear skins droped and not for me

Through Worgen knot - Unity

thats exactly what my point was in the thread
i wasnt even 'racist' or 'trollish' with my language either, i was genuinely wondering why they would do this

Born 88, vanilla was shit compared to BC bud.

druids are just slightly retarded

hmmmmm

>t. blood elf

>ywn have stocking swallow your cock after you covered it in sweet honey
why even live.

Yikes, put the mask back on slattern

>Leveling up Pali.
>In dungeon and get a character that was not wearing armor
>Inspecting them they did have armor but it was not transmogged but still looked like they were naked.

Is there a hidden appearance i was not aware of? Or is there some random toy that does that. Or just a bug.

Now there's a cause I can get behind

>don't enjoy any plate classes
>plate classes have some fucking beast transmogs
god fucking damnit.

>dark irons were one of the 3 major dwarfen clans
About as relevant as Gilneas
>summoned ragnaros
And let him sit in a deep cave doing nothing
>created the searing gorge as a result
So impactful
>plus they by proxy caused all the other shit that ragnaros and the people under him did.
Which is, nothing? Ragnaros only got to doing shit when Deathwing kicked his ass for loitering.

A race of "literally who"

>enjoy all the plate classes
>can't decide which one to play
god fucking damnit.

Moroes' Armor Polish

Big draenei

Incoming Legion shit! Take cover!

Well what the hell have Zandalari ever done?
They've literally lost every single fight they started since the forming of the first human kingdom

i just want to marry a night elf.... why can't they be real bros... why can't we live in warcraft?

Elves are the cause of all of Azeroth's problems.

Never relax around the knife ears. NEVER

what happens if you don't?

Grizzly hills might not be the most exciting zone to level in anymore. But it still ranks up there are most comfy.

>Well what the hell have Zandalari ever done?
Are you kidding me? Is this a troll question?
>They've literally lost every single fight they started since the forming of the first human kingdom
Such is the fate of an NPC race.

He wasn't a good guy. He was driven by his anger and angst, not the right or wrong.

You'll get hit!

This except unironically

very good post

do i look passable

so how hard is Antorus?
t. eu fag

> tfw want to do tanking but realize it's the hardest role in raiding where a single mistake can wipe the whole group
I guess i'll just stick to easy mode dpsing on my mage.

The game is so fast and hectic these days, Blizzard can't afford to also make it hard and challenging.
So no, tanking isn't any less button mashy than any other role.

Its not the hardest role.

post goats

y-yeah you look alright see you in school tommoorw

wts

>having follower as combat ally grants him 100xp every time I complete a world quest
>rare to epic takes like 100k xp so 1000 world quests
>after that there's still legendary quality
>need to do that for 5 followers
>xp missions in my class hall are really rare for some reason and even they only give like 2-4k
>there's the 6k xp book for 2500 nethershards but I only get 1 zone invasion a day

is there some secret to leveling followers?

are you single

If a single dps or healer dies, you don't really care much. But god forbid a tank messes up, dies or miss positions by a centimeter and the whole raid wipes. Unless it's some encounter in tomb of soaking where the dps need to stand in swirlies that last for an hour and are telegraphed 10 years before they happen.

It's the easiest role but raid leaders tend to play it because they can shout at others while doing it.

what level is that follower? at 110 mine get 1k xp per world quest

BC>MoP>Wrath>Legion>Cata>WoD

Legion was fucking great, but they hamstrung literally everything they did with grind and RNG. Basically they bogged down the good parts with minutiae.

Probably. Possibly overweight with a stunning neckbeard too

You're confusing difficulty with responsibility.

Healing is the most difficult role, and its the reason Mythic world first guilds funnel gear to their healers first. Once they're geared or the raid is overgeared, it becomes the easiest role.

bc was the worst thing that could have happened to wow. wow should have taken a more fantasy route, but instead we got outer space, spaceships and aliens and all that dumb shit.

>80% of all Orcs killed in SoO
>"Garrosh was hated by his own people"

> You're confusing difficulty with responsibility.
That's true now that I think about it. My mistake.

he got 1k for Brutallus but only 100 for doing a random wq on the Broken Shore

Check out this goat

>tfw used to playing on US or Asian servers from EU since almost my entire time playing MMOs with 80-120ms
>roll a character on Argent Dawn
>11ms ping

goats are awesome because they have fucked up eyes and eat paper

forgot picture

Why would you do that to yourself? Just play on your own damn region.

STOP SAMEFAGGIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT
BC WAS SHIT JUST LIKE YOUR LIFE

>DPSing in holy spec
what a scrub lmao

> tfw bored
> not sure if I should jump on my mage or warlock

because no irl friends who also play wow and lots of online friends who do and also live in America

>pug normal
>tanks are too dumb to undestand varimathras
Guess I'll just wait for LFR