/brg/ - Battlerite general

Cutie-patootie edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-1-1-prehistoric-mania/

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Free Ashka chest
gleam.io/8X6t0/battlerite-f2p-ashka-chest

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see pearl get fucked in that outfit

Varesh debuffs enemy damage dealt and amplifies their damage taken with his lmb and rmb. Rook can do the same with Armor Break with a single Battlerite, and makes it 2 in 1, with two different sources if you take an extra battlerite (boulder and rmb).

Varesh consumes his debuffs with Shatter for a pitiful heal. He also arguably has the worst shift skill in the game; a slightly larger Shatter. His shift rmb isn't much to write home about either, as it does less than his normal rmb. Shattering a target affected by his rmb debuff doesn't even apply the bonus damage to the shatter!

pedophiles please go

m-mommy?

Oh and not to mention that to do decent damage, you need to continuously and reliably hit two skillshots one after the other.

futa freya on pearl when?

mb we will see more pearl after she got that skin

soon(in 1 month)
haha

i never had these problems with varesh and i got him to 20

Blossom does terrible things to me and she already has so much good artwork.

reminder that Poloma is a very soft person

this game is worse than dota 2 right?

this game is worse than super mario galaxy 2 right?

This game isn't a moba/ASSFAGGOTS. It's a teamfight simulator.

Galaxies worse than any MOBA.

You retards act like there isn't already a discord

that skins is really good, too bad it doesn't fix Pearl being a boring piece of shit to play as and doesn't fix her being an obnoxious cunt with an annoying voice

>w-why don't people acknowledge my secret chat?

20k gold -> 50 chests -> a bunch of avatars, taunts and 1 epic raptor
What a beautiful event.

post 'em
you know the ones

that belly is begging to be punched

>using the edgy set but not the edgy bow

I'm not in it moron, I'm just not a complete and utter 1week old newfag and remember when the discord was being shilled here

fuck off discord

TIME
TO
C O L L E C T

oh by the way
I still miss 4 avatars
I guess Im JUST UNLUCKY

you have 2 weeks to get those avatars
btw as far as i understand gold and silver chests drop even shit too

why the fuck would you waste resources on these

literal caveman gargabe skins

what?
Are you having a brain aneurysm

So I don't care for any of the new skins or weapons except pearl's, is there no way to buy it directly other than by ponying up green tokens?

rip

>Freya gutted

Rest well mommy

Who should I play next

typical discord response

what the fuck is on with these crazy lag spikes from time to time
I've also noticed that it 100% happens when the orb spawns

NOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT THIS GAME TO DIE LIKE GIGANTIC

>Freya gutted
She's fine dumbass

On your side.

fuck

how to play rook

>tfw got the alpha raptor from the first chest

How the fuck do you buy chests with gold?

unga (bunga)
click on the chest in your chest tab
then press purchase
wa la

wow
epic

PEARL IS A WOMAN

don't bother if you don't even have at least 500iq

Take the traits for damage reduction during Berserk, Berserk on Rush hit, +2 damage on RMB and Reduced damage dealt by targets affected by Armor Break, RMB stuns, and Rock inflicts Armor Break.

Poke with Rock at the start of the round. Look for maximum range Rushes into the enemy backline for maximum damage. If you miss Rush, pop Berserk and start backing away to your team. If the enemy procs your Berserk, go ham.

Try to tunnel vision targets affected by your Armor Break and interrupt long-channel abilities and ults with your RMB stun or Rush if convenient.

If you're tunnel visioning someone and notice your teammates are 2v1ing someone, toss the enemy they're focusing a friendly Rock.

thank you

Oh yeah, almost forgot. If you're out of range of your healer/your healer is bad and you need heals, nom liberal amounts of meat. They cannot outsustain your healing.

If the angle calls for it, R swipe tanks and healers into walls.

>literal caveman gargabe skins

Most of them are good though you tasteless gaylord.

>If you miss Rush, pop Berserk
except everyone and their mother know not to hit a rook who rushed in because you jam berserk ASAP
be the 200IQ rook main and only use it when you intercept attacks aimed at an orb for an easy steal

only the shitty chest

is there any matchmaking in battlegrounds

poses aren't good
only 2 outfits are good
most weapons decent
avatars are drop list fodder and you're a moron if you think otherwise
either way this event screams "please use up all your gold so you have to cash in for christmas event"

This desu. Saving up for Christmas skins.

Who are the funnest ranged? I'm tired of playing soloq support.

Will Sky Slut's price go down?

Cursed image

Ashka

Iva
she's a better support than some supports but can carry on her own unlike poloma

Destiny

Should I buy Lucie?

If you like playing videogames on hardest possible difficulty then definetely buy her.

What's he supposed to resemble? A monster mammoth? Shit looks cool none the less though.

i think he's just supposed to be some kind of primal-looking monster

Looks like a mammoth leech hybrid

pearls-vagina face

>thornbabs

>literally uses rope to tie those bone things to his body

wtf

hey man rude.

dont bully the pearl.

>pedo
user, she isn't real. It's perfectly legal.

Lucie is fucking weird.

First of all, she's terrible in 2v2, period. She shines best when she has no shortage of targets to land both M1s and M2s on (enemies and allies) and when not getting powerdived by melees.

Her selling point offensively and innately is definitely landing an initial M1 to tick down on someone. 12+3+3+3=21 total damage for a single click, 14+4+4+4=26 if you're under the effect of your Revitalize, which is such a mandatory battlerite for Lucie it frankly probably should have been baked into her kit. (Yep, the effect adds not +1 but +2 to the 12 damage shot, as well as a flat +1 to each tick of your dot, meaning it's a LOT more effective than its listed "12%").

Take the debuff battlerite for it and now it cuts incoming damage by 10% (and remember, because this game does fractions funny, this is going to effectively be a lot more than 10%) and making your opponents' support fucking sweat bullets trying to heal past the 20% penalty. (The heal over time rite is optional and IMO suboptimal, honestly. You'll probably be better served with another rite that actually keeps your nose clean, like snare on Q, Roll CD reduction, or Agility.)

The problem is that after landing Toxin, followup shots fucking suck, dealing just 12/14. This means that you're better off spending your time doing other things other than spamming M1s on targets whom you've already hit. Most of the time, this will be either furiously jogging around to try and maintain your positioning, and spamming your M2 heal flasks. (I recommend taking both rites for M2 just because you'll be spamming them so often.)

Why spam M2 flasks? Because Revitalize is fucking broken as shit, especially with teammates who have effects that can just barely cheat out that magical +2 damage on the effect.

Lucie is all about maintaining Toxin for the debuffs on the enemy while maintaining Revitalize for the buffs on your allies. It creates this huge numbers imbalance.

at least thorn players have to manage cooldowns and a lot of their shit is easily avoidable
facing shifu makes me hit the desk

Yes.

then you buy the brown Lucie skin. Is the only way to play her.

>tfw game is only good to play with friends

for shame

Fuck this genji nigger with his deflect bullshit

Fuck off back to OW with this bullshit

I play solo que seriously, and silly shit with friends.

Guarantee you're the shit friend holding everyone else back.

>someone says gg when it wasn't
>calls me toxic for calling out a bad game
I fucking hate these gg spewing drones.

>faggot genji look alike in my team cant 1v1 midget pyromancer

lmfao

>How dare they be polite

>its polite to say gg ironicilly when its a pubstomp

Fuck off grampa

Just say nothing and stew in bitterness like me

>two letters are suppose to represent sportsmanship
I bet you're one of those fags that goes "glhf" too.

Depends on how you called it out. Toxicity is all about mood. You can have a "good" game and then ruin it by being a cunt (classically with "gg" "ez"). On the flipside, a simple "bg" is just you complaining and being a cunt unless you somehow find a way to make light of the situation. A dark chuckle with something like "invite me to dinner first", "use lube next time", or "is someone blackmailing you to make it to grandmaster" are all humorous postgame comments I've used to call out an extremely one-sided stomp. It lets me express my frustration about getting my ass beaten while simultaneously entertaining.

first gigantic, now this

WHY EVERY GAME I LIKE FUCKING DIES WHILE CRAP LIKE OW AND PUBG THRIVE?

i don't fucking understand

fine

Because you have patrician taste.

Games like OW and PUBG are inherently designed to pander to the casual. Skill based games that make no bones about punishing the player for being worse than their opponent drive away the casual player and burnout even the average gamer.

I still play Absolver religiously. How's that for a "ded" game?

So what, if it will forever peak at 2k I'd still keep playing, it's not like you only need 5 other players to play matches
i know this is bait fuck you here's your (you)

This game looks that will have a small but regular playerbase.

gigantic on the other side...

gigantic is really done and everybody saying otherwise is in denial

t. 3 years veteran and core member

>Toxicity
Anyone that uses the word toxic to describe something is some filthy sjw. I'd rather someone be a honest asshole than some retard thinking he's being sportsmanlike.

I'd rather someone be honest and say that it was a bad game rather than just an automatic gg, but I'd also rather hear nothing at all than bg.

A stomp is a stomp and both sides already know it. No need to try and feel like anything has to be said afterwards.

Man, i fucking mad. I hyped the fuck out of Gigantic while it was in beta, but Motiga took too many bad decisions, and releasing an almost unfinished product was one of them.

They are gonna release a new game mode, but with what is left of Motiga, the game is not gonna last more than 5 months, at least. It was fun while it lasted.

mozu best girl

>reddit spacing

Here is the great irony of the whole reddit-spacing thing. It's actually Veeky Forums spacing. It predates reddit and was used on Veeky Forums first. You guys are literally too young to actually know this and the userbase has grown quite rapidly during your time, enough to drown out old memes. Your generation is not actually conscious. You are entirely unaware of the real history because you were not there for it, so you look to Reddit, which actually inherited it from Veeky Forums, and you confuse where it came from with where you are seeing it now.

It would be like going to America, eating spaghetti, going to Italy, eating spaghetti, and then saying "lul American cuisine". You are all confused children and just do not really know what you are talking about or even understand where things come from.

But the spacing itself was born from Veeky Forums, largely because of how poorly walls of text display and because it was easier to read that way. If you doubt this, just take a look at the Stanford Veeky Forums archives from 2008. purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260

While yes, Reddit existed in 2006, but no one from that time period would have used it. Meanwhile, Veeky Forums had existed for several years at that point and the spacing convention had already been adopted. You guys were just not there, I was. I can prove this if I go through that archive, find my old tripcode, and show that spacing convention in use even then.

>reddit analogy