Only fedorafags likes Vikings

>besides rading and pillaging innocents and weak peasants
>always gets BTFO major battles

>13th century
>vikings

he needs gpod aslee

>viking hate thread #6000000
go to bed, Godwin

Yet, we still talk about them every single day after 1000 years.

Seems like the Scots won to me

Vikings are interesting.

Fuck off, vikings were disgusting savages. Only edgelords and contrarian faggots like them. There's absolutely nothing great about unwashed barbarians killing and raping innocents.

Did a big scandie cock steal your gf or something?

Sage

Eat shit snow nigger.

>Getting cuckolded by a fucking scandie
I'd kill myself in your position, that's just too pathetic

>implying Scandinavians can cuckold anyone
Their women are currently sucking mehmet's cock.

You seem far too upset about a bunch of snow coons raiding some monasteries for this to not be personal user

I like vikings desu and I''m muslim.
I don't even like them for their fighting prowess, their skill as sailors and explorers especially in that age is very good.

I want to remind everyone that killing monks were an act of extended self defense as the catholic Church has always repressed rivaling pagan faiths when in power no matter how tolerant the pagan faith had been to the Catholic Church. prior to that

Fuck off Pagancuck. We destroyed your shitty pseudo-religion and nothing you can do will ever bring it back.

Don't stop me from being right in what I said.

So are you telling me that these savages from Scandinavia knew about the Catholics and their supposed repression of pagan faiths?

Why wouldn't they?
Or did you fall for the "Europeans lived in isolation from each other before Catholicism" meme?

No but it seems you fall for the "Catholics killed and prosecuted anyone who wasn't a Catholic" meme.

You know there's quite a big difference between "repression" and "killing and prosecuting anyone who isn't catholic"?
Pagans did eventually end up being prohibited to worship in all converted Catholic states or so I remember it and the Norsemen had just seen the Catholic franks invade Saxony and under quite brutal forms force them to convert to Christianity. When the Catholic Church ended up with the upper hand in Scandinavia it didn't take so very long for Paganism to get banned.