>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

But yeah for the third fucking time, I'm gonna go play Diablo 2 until 3.1 see ya cunts

you only need this one open

kill yourself

based

Small Brain: +5 Max Res as a notable
Medium Brain: 0.00sec CD CoC
Large Brain: 1,400,000,000 DPS double dipping chaos
Galaxy Brain: 9 link 2h/chest

dont come back

Bit rude desu

fuck off and die you nigger

Great thread you guys have here. So much better than the other one

Stop posting in the other thread

we have a whole 20 more replies to get to the high quality of "fuckk reddit i quit"

Helo I luv poe

only a bit over a week left...

whats in a week

Who dragonshart helmet here?

Just bought the 240 bux pack and got the best cloak in the game. What's up poorfags

a bit over a week..

pic or didnt happen

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

oh i tought it would be something interesting

Any chance they release the patch notes early and not a day or two before like they did for 3.0?

no

me smart

b-based ggg!

I wear it for good luck as well as standing near kuduku

good luck using work benches near kuduku

I want a cheap build with good clearspeed to start 3.1 and I think I'm going to do RF+SR cwc with something (possibly frostbolt for MORE CLEARSPEED or maybe something to increase singletarget) after that.
What should my starter be?
Should I go CI or shavs for my second?
Is there anything I can hook to SR cwc to increase single target significantly?

>RF
>Should I go CI
retard

Oh no I look silly now

Are any of the Witch ascendancies good right now? I have an Elementalist on my account.

Are there any builds that can handle reflect that aren't totem/trap/minion?

I only want to play one character, so I want it to be able to do everything. But like every build I see can't do reflect.

reflect is getting removed from the game you retard

I roll my colors/sockets/links without benches tyvm

No its not... They are changing the reflect that appears on rares to be a mortar... The reflect map mod is completely unchanged.

Assuming you mean map mods, chaos builds. Unless Dark Pact gets nerfed hard, that should work well for a variety of content. Same for ED, it's been viable for ages.

chaos damage (dp)

>they're changing reflect to a delayed effect you can dodge
so it's essentially removed for anyone with a pulse

pls respond, should I abandon my elementalist?

nigga why you want to play standard anyway?

I don't think anyone plays elementalist nowadays beyond golem builds, and usually not even that. Ailments got hit hard in 3.0 and so the prolif is kinda uninteresting. Though I haven't really done even any PoB testing so I might be wrong.

The other witch ascendancies are fine, occultist and necro are in a good place.

So is benchmark dps without flasks, and other bullshit, just ddry supposed to be 200k? I see a lot of builds that claim high end dps, but when you get donw to it, it's all just flasks, charges, sepcial conditions that are barely met, and totems that require they be up for a while in places where they will die easily.

Because I'm booty buttcheeks at this game and haven't finished all of the story content on any character yet.

Will the total re-spec option also reset my ascendancy on my Elementalist, or do I have to trash the character entirely and start over?

Yep build guides ALWAYS mislead on effective dps. I don't think I've ever seen an imported pob not have unrealistic checkboxes ticked.

Then it doesn't matter what you play.

>Flameblast + CoChan + Molten Shell
>Scold's Bridle + Fevered Mind + Voidbringer Gloves
Allahu akbar mother fuckers

elementalist was great before 3.0 nerfed ignite to garbage tier
now its only really good for golem builds which are absurdly expensive

You can change ascendancies, it just costs more than normal passive refunding. You're probably better off ditching the character and starting a new one (in 10-day Mayhem for maximum fun). That's generally how this game is played, people level new characters all the time in temp leagues and let the old ones rot in standard, or delete them for character slots.

So what's a good theoretical dps to grab then? I think the most realistic was the guy with Oro's flame at about 350K or roundabouts with procs that'd be up constantly. I personally only check boxes for shit I know 'll be up 24/7 or mostly that long.

So what, 200k before checking the "vs shaper" box?

Intredasting. Thanks for the tip.

Honestly I don't know. I only started killing Shaper in 3.0 and that was with iirc 400-500k sustained melee. Spectres were considerably more after that.
Should be perfectly doable with something like 200k, but third phase might become very uncomfortable if you can't apply dps all the time.

If I made your YouTube videos reading some of the poe lore would anyone listen to it in the background?

How did we go from this...

I am going to study mathil and make so much money this league. Just like when I bought 20 cherubims before he used it

based happy merchant

I'm going to play the game like usual and buy 2 headhunters and end the league with 50 exalts in my stash.

yes. also I was looking for a general summary of the lore, but only found one faggot whos video was actually decent but who kept pronouncing shit reddit "funny" with his already annoying voice, so I had to turn it off

only if you're PT

still no hat

H-how do I start trading? There is no list items option on the website

buy a premium stash tab goy

guys, be cool and let some of us d3 boys hang out. our season is in full swing and we need a play to discuss. just for a few weeks let this be path of diablo general.

how about path of no

I have a bundle

what now? I make them public in game and then set prices how?

I still have an old scion in standard from way back, it saddens me she couldn't keep her original portrait art.
>GGG I'd goy some money for old portraits

What the fuck is there to even discuss about that game anymore?

God damn, I can barely get 120k with maxed gems and great gear. I managed to run this fucker into the beginning of red maps with worse gear and half damage.

Fuck I cannot get frost blades to work.

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think about the new flask?

best poison unique so far, but poison is still shit

... to this?

every tutorial I find is for poe.trade, how do I list my items on the official website? Are they linked?

who /160p muted stream tab/ here?

StillNoHat master race here!

you need one premium tab, and within the tab you need ot set it to private while haveing you character stuff viable. Then you can sset prices and have it show up on trade.

the site is worthless don't bother
only use poe.trade

Just put it on mute and went to bed. Awoke to Dragonshart helmet, 10 % rare

Turns out I kinda highballed it earlier, checked PoB just now and it was 300k without flasks.

>300k without flasks
alright, that makes me feel a lot better, that's without shaper checked on the dps calc? if so then maybe my build can make it. I just gotta get some more damage in somehow.

just realized I can rightclick the items, thanks

Checked or unchecked, only witchfire has any effect in that regard as it's a pure phys cycloner.

alright then. I suppose I could swap out a few skill gems when I hit shaper, maybe that'd help.

Will wild strike\elemental hit with ancestral call proc independently with random element\spell?

>still no helm drop

IIRC frost blades gets pretty nasty with good crit and a nice rare claw. I never managed to get good numbers with touch of anguish anyway as they're geared toward map clearing, but I only played it as league starter and not with claws so my PoB-warrioring was limited.

I'm trying something different with them. No crits, no claws. with flasks up I can get about 200k, but that's not sustained dps. I was trying to make it work with crits but no dice.

Is Twitch bugged? There is no way Raiz has 11k viewers.

nobody's actually watching him, people just turn on the stream, mute and wait till they get a hat drop

got muh shop running and the shekels are already coming in, nice

is bullshit

does this get shown now on poe.trade too? or would I have to set that up on its own

same i've had a stream open since the announcement and not got shit

>got my FREE hat
>it's not even on the list
what

>turn on some stream for hats
>might as well watch the guy for 10 mins
>uniques raining from sky
uhh what the fuck

Now, after you linked your account to twitch, try to play poe.

>ancestral call works with flicker strike
>tfw shadow clone flicka
>tfw new meme slayer build

What fresh anime hell hath GGG wrought.

Is frostbolt selfcast without VP viable?

beyond stale meme. they changed the portrait art a while back.