Oil

WHY IS OIL DROPPING LIKE A ROCK HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

renewable
energy

Those poor poor saudis what will they do now

PRAISE THE LORD. WE NEED MORE CHEAP ISIS OIL SO GAS Prices GO DOWN

Wtf are u on about?

oil dropped $2/barrel today. i wish i bought some DWT in the morning like i was thinking

If the downward trend continues expect a market correction soon. Could be a big drop, could be a small one, but the two usually follow because oil is unfortunately the beating, greasy, congested heart of modern capitalism.

I can only speculate but has this something to do with Russia selling more than they agreed to with OPEC?

Or is there more behind this?

>Own SLCA AND CRZO

Solid state batteries within the next 10 years, user.

If I was memeing you, I'd say short oil and invest in Musk. But fuck it.

>Tfw half of my portfolio on Robinhood is O&G

>Price of Oil and Gas drops
>Implying renewable energy can compete when the gov. cuts subsidies

Renewable energy doesn't need direct subsidies friendo. Unless, of course, your business model is stupid and lazy. Lots of those.

I don't think these are competing against the O&G sector, which has companies that have a larger GDP than some western european countries.

Go look at a futures chart

I doubt that they are competing yet. The big factor is supply of crude vs refineries vs demand.

thank god dude gas has been way too expensive lately
>tfw living in San Diego so the cheapest you can get is $2.80/gal

renewable energy market rises

NOT GOOD. LET OIL RISE

Yeah, bit it will go uo a buck a day and hover at 50+ next month. Long as it stays iver 40-45 without shooting over 0 to mars its fine. Everyone is happy.

You don't belong on this site, you know?

I'll give you five minutes to pack up and say goodbye to Veeky Forums.

Why do you say that?

420 niggas smokin on the good gas today ya digg

Why not just poke holes at 30 bucks a barrels and fucking own leases instead of gamble with stocks.

I just came from a drive and the gas prices have jumped to the highest levels this year. Why is that when oil has been crashing since April 11?