2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Demonic Femdom Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YyAHzYYS!fx00rhfz4xKLZ2dWzLfrUFyr0PAnQma1MZI9Z0twWR8
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/
twitter.com/hikaru_sgst/status/928449823061057537
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finish VPM already habisain

Yuck

Is there any raped until death monster girl scenes?

That horrible black part in your pic, you could have worked a little better on it.

I made it 3 posts before the end. It's the best I could do in that time.

I was looking at all the games that Dieselmine has released and was wondering which game is their best? Their farming game was pretty shit gameplay wise but had decent art and scenes.

I'm glad we've managed to stick to thread related OPs recently.
Good job OP.

NTR A BEST

>Not NTR edition
Fuck you. I wanted my new waifu in the OP.

Everyone I've tried always though the gameplay part was bad.

I propably liked RJ158715 the most, their RPG games peaked at the beginning. Like said the gameplay is never anything to talk about it.

RJ158715 pretty easily.

90% of their games feel like half complete shovelware

Don't you get bored?

>what is falseflag shitposting

Not an answer really. Either way isn't it boring doing it all the time, every thread?

I could easily send your question right back to you, aren't you bored to always complain about what people do or say?

Was the partial/translation for this ever finished?

Falseflag shitposting will work as long as average retard will fall for the most obvious attempts, which gonna work for a long ass time it seems.
Did shitposters ever got bored? I'm speaking for all the internet not only /2dhgg/ or Veeky Forums

I didn't know asking questions was complaining
Sometimes they do, but not usually.
I'm surprised people respond but then I just realize that some do just to do it.
So it goes.

Got a link for RJ171858?

Who's the best ROBFEOY and why is it her?

>almost a month without a translate game
Give me a reason to live

QuietGirls soon™

December games soon

What RJ is that?

I come here from the year 2021 and I have great news to bring.
KADOKAWA released the RPG maker MV player for the Nintendo SWITCH in 2019 which loads MV games off the SD card, causing everyone to move over to MV for those portable H-games without lag. Of course this led to homebrew due to a fatal flaw they left in the app, leading it to be removed a month later. Make sure to download it as soon as it comes out.
Crotch got hired by a professional company and using their new budget made a best selling H-RPG and still retained the scat. This was our GOTY 2020.
HANATAKA died of AIDS, a few anons cried, and the others laughed at them, but it was fine because the total happiness in the world increased.

OH YES

That's lie we all know NTR will be everywhere by 2019.

>No cubes again.

mega.nz/#!YyAHzYYS!fx00rhfz4xKLZ2dWzLfrUFyr0PAnQma1MZI9Z0twWR8

RJ211399

>anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/

Fuck right off.

Thanks.

>taking the bait
Hook, line and sinker.

Somebody wasn't around for last thread

Elfloren has a goal to be able to translate more. Maybe fund him?

You're the best senpai. Da best.

Nah, I was not baiting. Was really asking for sauce, but it seems the game is not really for me.
>Another sex battler

Why ask for sauce when you could just google it first?
As shown by that anons webm it was the first thing. And if it was not for you adding in "DLsite" would have done it.
Too many people got the fish but never learned how fish.

Is this any good?

>how to fish
>just came out
Try it out but it's dieselmine so it's more than likely mediocre.

Expanding on the crotch thing, they were hired by AliceSoft's parent company, who were forming a new division called Alice X, this is where they hired 10 doujin circles that make use of more risqué fetishes in their games, such as scat, hardcore femdom, etc. And gave them a large budget each. For the game crotch made, imagine a fully fledged stardew valley but with crotch's art style instead of the pixel art and with crotch's signature survival system. All the other games were mediocre and Alice X was closed the next year due to lack of sales in every game but crotch's.

Because my brain was not intelligent enough to parse the underlying hints from his post. Thought ROBEFOY mean't something else.

man I hate scat but I love crotch. fuck this life

was the tl for rune pharmacy updated to the last version of the game? (1.72)

ffs it was answered last thread.
No and don't expect any further fan-translation.

They also hired Shadow Garden to make an NTR game, however, due to his laziness, he didn't work on it for 4 of the 10 months they had and missed the deadline, causing him to have to pay back the budget as stated in the contract.

No more updates. An official western release likely incoming

Oh, and NTRPG3 still isn't out

Not me. But his statement is true. He died of AIDS as stated above before finishing the game. The reason he wasn't making the fame is because he got a wife who let him play out his NTR fantasies. She got AIDS and transmitted it to him. He didn't know he had it and died because he didn't take medication for it.

The scat in crotch games isn't even that bad. Sure there is a lot of it but it's mostly at the end of a scene and there is no smearing or shit eating, it's rather mild compared to other scat games to be honest.

i can't find NAKED ORDER anywhere, can someone help me out

Did you read the OP before posting?

hold up, i was retarded. I mean NAKED PLUS

It's on A-S

damn you're right. many thanks from me

Anyone who knows about an rpg maker game about fetishes where you play as the demigod son of a goddess?

I want a succubus to milk my penis daily

Protip: It doesn't stop in high school, it's how it is forever. Women above the 30 age "wall" don't count because they don't have any value after that point.

Anone got a translation for ROBFS4U?

yes

2D obviously doesn't count, 2D MILFs are perfection.

,>want to masturbate
>the couple in the apartment above are fighting
How am I supposed to madturbate in peace?

if 3d was like 2d I wouldn't mind dating 40yo women

Embrace it and pretend they're arguing because of an infidelity.

Just kidding, please no report.

Go to their apartment and offer to be their bull.

How do I open the locked doors in RJ212577? I have already solved all the "word" puzzles.

Is this any good or just a SoL about a cake trying to date?

yes

twitter.com/hikaru_sgst/status/928449823061057537

Looks cool.

It's a decent SoL about a cake just wanting to play videogames.

Nice

No

>girl getting raped by slimes in a cave that births more slimes for you to fight
Thank you, jesus.

is meltys quest good?
does the new version add more content?

no and no

yes and no

As long as there's no more farming, I'm in.

We need more miniguns in our games. Hell everything can be improved with a minigun. Just give the netorare MC a minigun and let him lay waste of sluts and assholes.

please share my dude

Nobody would mind "苗床になっている女性" as "broodmother" right? Can't really thing of an english equivalent without getting to radical in change.

Maybe and i don't know

anything with lovey-dovey romance?

Deepends on the context. Broodmother is someone who is in charge. Living incubator or something like that if it is, well, living incubator.

How do I transfer a save for monster quest? Backed my files before reinstalling windows but downloading the entire package is taking forever so I was just thinking about downloading the save and re downloading monster girl quest

Not that guy, but fuck, there are so many posts on A-S and I'm too lazy to go through all of them. Is it translated already?

>untranslated

She's shit.

>Is it translated already?
If you have to ask.

How about putting the save file in the save folder.

That's pretty much every Dieselmine game.

10/10 Art
2/10 everything else.

what I do wrong here? Downloaded AlmaElmaME and added to the list but I'm not sure why it's not popping up

What said.
It really depends on what is being given birth to. You could use seedbed or breeder if the context fits.

Try

RAMZAAAAAA

>~1F西、テーブルの右側の箱~名前に数字の入ったアイテムを集めると…?

How is this hint supposed to help me?

ちんちんかもかも

Thanks user, if that's it, then I've already unlocked it. I have no idea what to do next. So many locked doors and I have so many items.

Forgt about hint, shit won't help you at all. if you have any question about the puzzle, refer to last thread. if you are stuck. ask away minus how to get ending 3

Thanks senpai. Here are all my items.

There's a crate I can't open in the kitchen.
I think I need a screwdriver for the music box.
No idea what to do with the mirror and puzzle in the rightmost 1F corridor.
And so many locked doors.