One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Cute and Nakama edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Previous:

>wake up
>no legend brookospero

I'm going to solopull Zatoichi.

When is the sugo starting?

>wake up
>no Pudding

why would you even do this?

Tonight

because I woke up and there is no Charlotte Pudding in game

>Pudding, Big Mom's 35th daugther
Class: Shooter.
>HP: 2490
>ATK: 1170
>RCV: 560

Captain Ability: Boosts ATK of all units by 2.25 and their recovery by 2. If Sanji is the friend captain, boosts ONLY him by 4.5 times, add 0.8 to the chain and paralyzes herself for 99 turns.

Special Ability: Flashback.
Cancels whatever pre-emptive action that happened this turn. If specials (except Flashback) were used in the previous turn, make them avalaible again for 1 turn.

>Sailor Ability: If Sanji is in the crew, this unit is boosted by any units captain ability and specials.

First for akainu is a shit legend with horrible red orb rate

>Sailor Ability: If Sanji is in the crew, this unit is boosted by any units captain ability and specials.
jesus christ

I bet a dirty pirate posted this

Well, it's limited by Sanji having to be in the crew. Almost every Sanji is fighter/powerhouse, I think it's balanced.

Would this Sanji work?

Yes, since Pudding will become the husband for that maiden.

Knowing Pudding, she'd wear a strapon just to please him.

>Finally cleared strawhat 20 stamina
I did it guys, hold me

I thought you fucked off to FGO

god I hate forgetting about simple shit like buff removal after x turns

I fucked up and bursted Garp turn 1, then used Nami right after the revival and oinly got 1 turn of delay. I even had Onigumo drop a skull.

Just use your invasion Garp to deal with the revive :)

How long does it take for a RR unit to get a skillbook?

I've got both snek sisters but stalling 19 turns each hard encounter is getting quite annoying.

Depends if you're on Global or JP.

but I don't wanna quit using Ichiji-sama.

why couldn't garp be purple for real

do all raids have the same drop rate for stallions?

My gut says no, but as far as I can tell you have a pretty good chance of getting stallions at high levels no matter what.

I'm neither Mabel nor the blond haired avatarfag, just a random user with an anime image

Ultra Instinct Carrot Legend soon my friends.

Weren’t daily dungeons supposed to come back new and improved

Did they forget

No, you just didn't read the announcement properly
All they did was tone down the difficulty and improve the drop rates

You are the one who did not read it properly

They outright stated they were renewing daily dungeons

What part of "toned down difficulty" and '
"improved drop rates" are you unable to grasp?
Wait don't tell me, you actually thought they were gonna *literally* renew the islands and allow us to reclear them for gems?

>gets blown the fuck out
>desparately starts posting "smug" reaction images to save face

Reread the announcement. They made it crystal clear that they were bringing back daily dungeons, it has nothing to do with gems. You're making an absolute fool of yourself.

Oooooooooh shit. My mistake,
youre that dumbass that thought the 24/7 evolver island was only for a limited time
Now I understand the confusion. Sorry about that.

Can you literally not read? Do you have any idea how stupid you're making yourself look?

>gets blown the fuck out

Where did he gets blown out?

Dude, don't even bother

What kind of teams did you guys use for SH Island 10 stam expert

I just can't fucking do it, and those 7 gems would really be helpful. All I've got is fucking Neko and he's useless here.

Wtf are you doing trying SH Island? Already maxed Alvida's special?

Her special is at level 5 and I've got 8 books, I think I'm solid for the next skill up event

I've got FN Alvida and colo Alvida fully socketed anyway so I'm burnt out on it

What's your friend code? Also post your box.

I should better get Mihawk in New Year's

My code is in the doc

I can get to the last stage using Story Luffy x 2 but I don't really stand a chance once I get there. I don't think I can use TS Brook because everyone who does that seems to have Rocketman and I don't

Yeah it does seem like it'll be difficult to beat Luffy without someone like Doffy.
Is there absolutely no way you can get to Luffy with your Neko team? Maybe with a V2 Law friend so you can keep healing throughout.

Go with your Luffy, Zorro, GPU, Sanji and TS Brook. If you're too uncomfortable with their timings get a 3d2y Luffy as a friend captain(also great for finishing off Luffy due to type) or ideally with a TSL Friend Captain. Their HP/ATK boosts will help you out a ton. Stall as much as you can on Ussop, delay Robin but don't let her hit you. Hit your perfects on Franky finishing on 5+ Luffy's hit obviously and then just tank as many hits from Luffy as you can before he hits 20%. Use Brook special and any other which is left and burst him.

I don't know how far you are into story but an evolved Zoro would be very useful for his HP cut on Luffy. Coated Sunny is also worth more than 50k damage.

How should I CC my V2 Boa? I hear her limit break makes the RCV CC worth it.

I mean, doesn't her leaderskill heal off rec anyway or is it fixed?

Her CA is 1000 hp heal fixed. So with Friend Cap and max AH it's a set 3000 and no RCV orbs.

That's pretty sick. So, this is from the database.
Potential Ability 1: Pinch Healing
Level 1: If HP is below 10% at the start of the turn, heals for 2x this character's RCV at the end of the turn each time you hit a Perfect
Level 2: If HP is below 15% at the start of the turn, heals for 2x this character's RCV at the end of the turn each time you hit a Perfect
Level 3: If HP is below 20% at the start of the turn, heals for 2x this character's RCV at the end of the turn each time you hit a Perfect
Level 4: If HP is below 30% at the start of the turn, heals for 2x this character's RCV at the end of the turn each time you hit a Perfect
Level 5: If HP is below 50% at the start of the turn, heals for 2x this character's RCV at the end of the turn each time you hit a Perfect

I would probably just throw 100 attack in her until you decide what to do. That's what I did with my v2 Law. I have Cat and I still don't know if I want HP or Rec

That's the plan for no. It'll be a tough call, since HP CC will be good to pair with Ace, especially If I double up on Ace and use her as a sub.

I hate to be a faggot, but it won't matter. By the time Limit Break happens, shooter teams won't be good enough for it to warrant a big difference.

>Buggy books seem to be more common than copies of Law
>I don't have Buggy but really need Law sockets

This is bullshit

Not really being a faggot at all, it's a good point. I'll just keep stocking up on my CCs. Maybe I'll pull Garfield or the Warden.

Glad to be of service then. Maybe the next legend to drop will be a monster shooter anyway, I don't think any of us expected this Fujitora.

Honestly the V2 Fuji sets an odd precedent for V2 legends to come. Some options I expect:

- V2 Akainu becoming a Fighter version of Neko
-V2 Doflamingo as a Cerebral G4
-V2 Shanks similar to BB (but requires a Cerebral, FS, Driven, and Powerhouse) and includes a batch of his crew.

to be fair we didn't know about Fuji's signature attack when his V1 was released.

Both Kizaru and Akainu are just like Aokiji in that their strongest/signature attacks are already used in the original legend.

If anything I'd expect V2 TS SH down the road if the game is still around by the time Luffy uses something stronger than King Kong Gun like a King Kong Storm.

I'm really hoping log/voyage dream(w/e) Luffy gets a Tankman 6+; focused on recovery like Enel.

G4 announcement in less than three minutes

Get hype

You will make this joke every day?

G4 announcement in less than 24 hours

Get hype

Calling it a joke is a bit generous don't you think?

I mean, we mostly ignore Puddingfag X in every thread. It's kinda the same deal (except G4 will happen).

I think I'll farm McGuy. He seems kind of useful. Plus I'd prefer to farm a 30 stamina Colo.

I'm going to farm coby to socket my RR Coby. Need some sockets to go for the yellow submarine.

I guess I will skip this upcoming anni sugo. Thanks bamco with my 1 pull

>bellamy
>orb matching special, for qck and int (trebol and doffy)
>10% health cut
>1.75 orb boost

colo lucy
>orb manipulation special, (str qck dex probably corresponding with sabo ace and himself)
>20% health cut
>also a 1.75 orb boost

bravo oda

*psy and int (who would this even correspond to)

I really wish I had him. I want that submarine too.

The str qck dex matching is actually probably just because that's Legend Lucy's type.

It's not the question of us getting G4 that people are worried about

I can't remember my young rayray team
It was using a friend ts Luffy and colo Apoo

Friendly reminder to farm McGuy, as he is currently being used on a f2p team for ambush Garp

post team

Had a migraine, somehow got better at 3am 3 hours ago, couldn't sleep so decided to run Kizaru, excess stamina left so thought about trying 20 anni island one last time after feeding few cd books to be able to use zombie teams with borsalino, beat the island just now after almost 2 hours. Feels so good. Better late than never, eh? /blog

He's lying.

does gamewith count as lying?
theres a team for colo shiryu

So did Umbrella PSY Zoro already came out for Global? I might have missed him.

He did. He was a reward for 50 clears of the admiral event.

Well that sucks. He looks pretty good.

Someone told me he should return in the ray shop for not too much eventually.

They were just fucking with you. People here lie for no reason about everything.

Actually it was an admin in the reddit discord, so I'm inclined to believe them. It also makes sense since all the other promotional units appear in the ray shop randomly

They were probably just misinformed
either that or he knows something we don't

I mean it's possible they won't return, but you do know Shirahoshi inside her pet shark was available in the ray shop, despite being released as a promotional unit with a dvd(?) originally.
I think that Zoro will probably reappear in there, but I guess other than his statement I have no proof.

I don't think you really need proof for stuff like this though. Bamco does what Bamco wants, plus it's not as if it's that unreasonable to believe that Umbrella Zoro will return in some way

Will there really be no ships in the Ray Shop come December?

For what it's worth, JP will have all of them at the same time around christmas. So maybe they'll spring that on us.

I love the 1/2 stamina fortnights because I don't feel guilty about farming with 2x akainu instead of using buggy or law as captains. It's not optimal but I don't give a shit I have so much to do and I can multitask better knowing that sakazuki can beat it if I just keep pressing buttons.

You are right, extra 10k xp for 30 stamina is nothing.

You're a fucking idiot.

>tfw farming half stam FNs with a full stam bar
>then getting a refill/levelup
Jesus fuck, I love how efficient it is, but this is taking eons

so the way socketing works is that you're statistically more likely to get bad sockets than good ones right?

because it sure fucking seems like it

Anyone have an easy team for Shiryu?

Could you Marco boys put him in a captain slot if you have one spare please?
I can't find any. I've looked everywhere.

Blue or yellow? And post ID

Blue Marco please. I need him to farm McGuy.
201 493 084