Where can I find investors on the net?

Where can I find investors on the net?

I need 50-100.000$ for an IT business that's goin to make millions. The hardware part is done, clients are lined up and there is another investor in. Only thing left is building the software which can be copied with no problem. There is no competition in the entire region (country wise).

The problem is there is a need for money to pay the programmers and I don't have it. It's my best friends company and I need it fast before I lose the chance to become rich.

Is there a website or something where I can ask for this? I tried irl but people asked for absurd percentages. The problem is whoever invests needs to trust me because there will be no contract signed. I'll have to give it to the CEO and then share the profit with whoever gives me the money on goodwill.

there are several crowdfunding platforms. just google it

Get a job.

>The problem is whoever invests needs to trust me because there will be no contract signed. I'll have to give it to the CEO and then share the profit with whoever gives me the money on goodwill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just implement an useless coin to support your ideas somehow

Fork an existing coin, create roadmap/whitepapers/website in a day, upload random pictures of the 10-12 "developers of your coin", pay exchanges to add it, pump and dump everything on them

>The problem is whoever invests needs to trust me because there will be no contract signed.
And into the trash it goes.

Sage. Report. Hide.

>I need 50-100.000$ for an IT business
only $100 then? Why don't you use a credit card or borrow it?

which one is the best for this?
and i'm not from usa so it must have international cover.

it will take too long and it won't pay enough anyway

wat

A crypto coin

It is the easiest way to get investors without giving away any informations

thanks for the help but I don't get what I have to do
I have no knowledge of crypto and I'm not english

Isn't software normally the easiest part of an IT business?

Nobody is going to fund an IT startup of tech illiterates.

Besides that, investors will probably demand that you are personally liable for the loan.

OP I will give you the money. $80,000.

OP if you don't respond here I'm going to respectfully assume you are no longer interested.

it is
it will take a few months and the software guy will probably hire 10 guys

ok but how will that work

Post your Bitcoin address and I well send you 50 BTC right now.

>I need money now, right now!
>but I can't go through traditional funding methods and I'm unwilling to be contractually obligated to pay this loan back
>but trust me, you'll make a shit load of money if you just give me $50,000 right now!

Oh sweet! This is my kind of scam! Where do I send my money?

This must be your lucky day. Because unlike OP I have a running business that only needs a marketing budget before it takes off.

16Wt8DnLpqfpF7yfsNpVgEhaHLC1mTHiNp

pajeet youre gonna have to try harder than that

I am the person here: , I was at work when I posted those and now I am at home so the ID is different but it's still me.

I will post an e-mail address here. You will send me no less than 0.5% of whatever loan you need to a Paypal account with the same email as the one I post here. Then you will send me an e-mail verifying the exact amount that you have sent me so that I will know it is you and you are serious about this investment, and this email must also contain a phone number with which to reach you. In this investment, you need to trust me because there is no contract but if you follow these steps, I will send your money back to you with the full investment you need immediately upon receiving your email with the correct amount.

Is that clear?

The email is: [email protected].

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

For clarification, let's look at an example. Say you need a loan for $40,000. You would send me $400 and an e-mail saying you sent me exactly $400 and your phone number in that email. Then I would send you back $40,400. If Paypal is not going to work for you, let me know. I will not accept Bitcoin for this. Hope to hear from you soon.

1F9Z3tkLWzTsmkAytGSzurgZyTzLvdzubZ

ok

but what is the point of that?

so let me get this straight. you have an idea which requires programmers, for which you require money, for which you are not giving anything back

sure, buddy. where can i send you the 100k

When you have sent your money to me and then verified the amount you have sent by emailing me the exact number, which must be no less than 0.5% of what you need for your investment, then I will send you back the money for your investment, including the money you sent me. This verifies it is really you and helps to establish trust and it's something I do with all my clients. This is up to you. You are asking for a no-questions-asked kind of investment. I cannot check your credit, and i can't sign a contract according to you. This is my way of saying that if you trust me, I'll trust you and we can do business and make a ton off money together. Otherwise I can take my money elsewhere but from what I can see I'm offering you exactly what you need.

I can vouch, smartinvestor loaned me 10K to pay off some loansharks. He's a lot nicer than the loansharks, take my word for it.

what is it?

I'm giving back whatever we work out. I'm thinking mone back then splitting the profit I get from shares after business starts

I'll email you tomorrow. a proof that you have the money would have been nice

can i see a printscree of the transaction?

I'm yurop
which means I'll have to log off to sleep
going to post tomorrow. will reopen thread if needed

surprised no one asked for details yet. I could skype and say more to those who are really interested. the biz is posted on reputed news sites, forbes and won the biggest it competition in the country