/mbgg/ - Mobage General #811

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Why exactly did /padg/ die?

It's almost the month to be jolly. What are you hoping for from your mobages this Christmas, /mbgg/?

Is this the memorial service for fox user? Why did he kill himself, lads?

ded gaems

Did anyone roll her?

I've been trying to play less mobages and play more VNs.

I keep falling into this horrible habit of playing like 5 different games that take all my time so I've cut it down to 3 while reading some VNs to pass the time.

Free Christmas skins
I am a simple man

Another of those pick-10 things in Shironeko, so I can try to get original Mireille again.

And Chama Cinfest in Deresute.

To have /padg/ user die in a car crash.

what ded game?

What game should I play today?

He was the Houkai user. Tenka shitposting became a lot less prevalent after he left as well.

New Li-oh, wait, that's never going to come out of maintenance.

No idea what to expect about this.

Also, Chaguma Tina, Shinki x-mas Tina and some presents in Shironeko.

Thank fuck i rerolled last night going to be swimming in comp gems.

I managed to boot up the game and get my username put in so I should be okay.

i only played the first game so i dont know which one i want. i saw there was a team with that jotaro teacher but i doubt shes playable early.

How good is the NTW-20+4HG team comp anyways? I have Welrod, Calico, Theresa and a few 4stars to pick from as backup.

Daidouji isn't one of the core 5 for Hanzo, no.

There's nothing to expect. Gumi will find some way to fuck it up. They've been too generous the entire year.

I don't think that's enough to one hit higher area bosses
It's always either M99/NTW or Springfield/MosinNagant nowadays

Still wondering what they'll say about Shinobina.

Theresa, Calico, Contender and Welrod. But 1 RF might not be enough.

I thought they were stopping updates for Shinobina but the game still seems to be running for some reason. They should just kill it already.

>those legs
>those stockings
>those high heels
localization can't come fast enough

With special ammo im guessing? I just started farming for Springfields.
Dont have Contender quite yet sadly. Thats what I've been spamming for.

4-3E still the go to map for Core farming? Or are any of the event maps any better? Between this event and the few 5*s im lucky enough to get im thirsty for em

I see nuke teams having 2 RFs these days, either NTW-20 + M99 with damage tiles/skill HGs like Mk 23, Colt or Grizzly.

Springfield and Moist Nugget are only good if you have their special equips, otherwise they're rather mediocre. They can replace either NTW or M99 in a 3HG 2RF team in that case.

Their sniping strength isn't really different without special equipment
It's just that special equipment makes them better against trash mobs

>Xmas Tina shinki
Got her in present from anniversary. Made me excited for xmas since then, hopefully she's as good as normal tina.

Springfield's ammo helps against trash mobs since it increases her shitty RoF. Nugget's chip doesn't really help against trash mobs but it helps with boss killing since it's +damage and +crit damage, and it's objectively better than camo capes.

For moist nugget it does matter since her and springfield do maximum of 6x their damage with their skill while NTW and M99 deal up to 8x, meaning that moist nugget will be able to reach their damage potential using her equip.

To get miku in compass!

all of that is minmaxing shenanigans though
MS's base damage is too damn high already and not having the equips won't stop you from OHKOing all the bosses, except recent shit that's impossible to OHKO and warrants using Negev

Hope Arknights CBT delivers some footage, 7th capital release, some new about horse, priconne or kirara, I wanted a collab for AG but they didn't deliver so it seems I'll have to wait again get into.

7th capital should be available for everyone in around 4 hours I think

Collab info will come later in the month, the gochiusa collab last year was announced pretty late.

Solidus
It's actually doing alright considering the tiny team without a publisher, I guess

King's Raid 500 ruby event reward for the next two hours in NA, get online

which version of Destiny Child is recommended?

Neither.

both

The one with good art.

>no idols in the OP anymore
I guess nice things don't last long.

JUNNA and ikenai borderline were the only good things out of delta

>Shironeko is doing something which is completely unrelated with Christmas
>They did Douglas 3 and rerun of old Christmas events around this time last year
>Put panda on Rune Memory instead of Snow Fairy Tale or old Christmas events
I don't get their reason for doing this.

I saw this. Shameful.

They've still got the first half of December to get through. May as well run Chagumasmas on the half of the month that actually includes Christmas.

>tfw spent 50k gems for a characters on their release rate-up and didn't get them
>got them and one dupe on another characters rate-ups instead

>want to play this and lord of dungeon
at least LoD seems like it has the potential to be translated. Its too much shit going on text wise for me to understand units and structures

>tfw best girl didn't win

wtf that titty game is still in maintenance? It was before I went to sleep last night too. jesus

They're mimicking FGO's near 24 hour maintenance.

>No Fox
FUUUUUCK. Next month i'll get serious and get her for sure.

At least stage hazards aren't a problem anymore. Who should i MLB first? Koryuu or Heart loli? Kunohe is my first green but should i go for dragon since elements aren't that important at this point? At first glance shadow Clone ougi is way more useful.

I wonder if they are going to do another gacha before this new one ended on December 15. The original Ruka gacha happened at the same time with Christmas gacha last year although I think they haven't done 2 gacha at once this year aside the Anniversary reruns and Meiseikai + Soara 2.

>the only good things
Completely wrong.
(this song should be recognizable just from the dance movements)

>fox user is still alive
Just finish LBing Nami.

Senran Kagura still dead?

Yeah. Probably couldn't get whatever they needed on time, it was already pretty late in Japan. Hopefully things speed up now that nips are awake.

I'm just really sick, but rolling for fox takes priority over my health.
Are you sure about Nami? I already have idoru maxed and Nami feels way slower than Koryuu and Kunohe. I just can't get good with her.

You can save LBs too, you know. Don't you want to MLB the fox when you get her?

And a little bit of energy for the thread.

You have a point. But i really need a maxed floater first. I'll probably go for Kunohe since my green equipments are being wasted on SRs. Thanks user

Clearing GF event's tokens everyday and i still haven't got Mei.

>breaking the camera
what a fucking bitch

This looked alot better than the ones posted before.

There's probably a higher chance of them releasing the Chaguma units in the middle of the month and then Christmas and New Years "memorials" at the end while the Chaguma gacha is still going. It makes sense to get people to blow all their gems on Chaguma and then put out something like Mana only wearing a ribbon to get people to spend their Christmas money on rolls.

The poll was devious because they now know which units are the most popular that didn't get in so they can make holiday versions of them to get people to use their Christmas bonuses on the gacha.

You would think that it's a waste of thousands of dollar for that camera. But then you can sell it online as a collector item. "Camera that was broken by Sheryl Nome in one of her concert". Probably will sell in range of ten thousands, maybe more.

>Mana only wearing a ribbon

user, please don't give them ideas I don't wanna do something reckless like throwing my old account

It's still extremely disrespectful and unidol-like.

They already had a pretty good idea, having run the KC voting not all that long ago. But yeah, having vote-based events every so often does let them keep tabs on who people are more likely to roll for.

On the other hand, that can also lead to the Charlotte Effect.

>Chaguma Tina then Christmas Ribbon Mana
If they want to really ruin my gem supply in particular, they'll do that and then follow up with Meisekai Mireille.

windslut a shit, gas the windies, space war now

>tfw nothing new for Rect on Overdrive 2 despite the poll result

Maybe she was just trying to dramatically throw it off shot, but she accidentally aimed too well.

Looks like the ugly mecha spider thing is the next boss. I think this is the last boss that hasn't been supered yet. Hopefully they make some new ones soon.

>tfw I unironically want more Charlotte
Send help.

No news aside from "We did not think anyone would play this, please understand"? Also how is the rerollng process in that game, does it give you enough stuff for a 10 roll?

>Senran Kagura still in maintenance

I need KC Charlotte to complete my Charlotte collection in shironeko, I didn't roll enough in KC because I was saving for 3rd Anniversary memorial gacha which I failed to get Iris Hope they do one of those get 1 out of 10 characters you want so I have a chance to get her again.

You get to reroll the tutorial roll all you want.

But the gacha only has SSR for the team leaders. and there's swimsuit gachas with everyone once you're into the game. So you still probably want to reroll for that, but you can spend some time getting an extra SSR from the tutorial too.

Free gems were enough for 6 singles before maint, hopefully apologems will add another roll or two to that.

>those get 1 out of 10 characters
Those are non-memorials only, unless they decide to change that for a future one.

So probably better chance is hoping they rerun the gacha.

KC is a memorial? well I just hope they roll the gacha again but the only hope that I have is until the next year.

Aren't all gacha this year "memorials" anyway aside 4* projects?

>does it give you enough stuff for a 10 roll?
it gave you 30
10 roll is 50
you have enough if you do the first 7 missions which are easy to auto at 2x

things might change when maintenance ends. depending on how many comp gems show up.

Pretty much, yeah. It was just those and the separate gachas, and now they're not doing those anymore.

Eh. Most games are like that at the start. Since they never even had an announced release date, I'm pretty sure they were ready for it anyways. Sorta like a test to see how heavy the servers would be.

On that note, this isn't the place for Senran discussion. Move all discussion to its general.

They might count the gachas with only 2 units as memorials still and the ones with 3 as just normal ones. So Undertaker and Zero Chronicle units wouldn't be available from it whereas Berserker Soara would.

To be fair the people in their general don't even talk about the games

I will concede that point. It's pretty new so a few posts about it wouldn't hurt but it should be left there.

I'm not sure if these corpses are supposed to be this small

judging from what was said about it, it sounds pretty disappointing for a senran game so it'll probably die out here anyways

Onmyoji got delayed until Q1 2018 and no one even bothered to tell me.

its not that bad but its not good either. game is average mobage waifu card collector auto battle. fanbase will keep it alive unless the day of maintenance kills it. there's nothing offensively wrong or flawed about it. yet.

but im playing it everyday right now?

I think thats the thing though, because it's just the average waifu card collector auto-battle, anyone who doesn't fit in that general(I.e people talking about actual gameplay) probably would just go back to playing the actual games, which is really what I meant

Onmyoji?

So let me see if i got it right.
The silver ticket you get during the tutorial can be rerolled for the team leaders without having to redo the tutorial, do you have to pick a certain option to redo the ticket roll or do you have to close and reopen the app?

And we only get enough for 6 rolls without counting how many apologems we get from the 14~ hour maintenance.

Gameplay is pretty much exactly what I was expecting it to be from the preview stuff.

What will make or break it for me is the dressup. Gotta wait and see how often we get new costumes and accessories, and how hard they are to get.

Assuming we ever get to play again, anyway.

>The silver ticket you get during the tutorial can be rerolled for the team leaders without having to redo the tutorial, do you have to pick a certain option to redo the ticket roll or do you have to close and reopen the app?
theres a message saying do you want to keep your pull or redoleft side is repull
>And we only get enough for 6 rolls without counting how many apologems we get from the 14~ hour maintenance.
you get 30 gems. pulls are 5 each. so yeah 6 pulls.

English.

Will you roll for her or are you saving for Chaguma instead?