CFN: orpheusti
pass: 2933

Double is fucking creepy

This thread smells less like jive

Play Unga

>jiving here instead of based capbro general
Come home, brother

Time to make the donuts

nigga, please, go back to your tekgen/bb/ggg thread and stop trying to force a capcom general, this is the FGC and Capcom is its main brand. Deal with it hater.

I play literally nothing else

SFV US EAST
FT2
Character Select ON
PASS: 8888

in your head

>not wanting two capcom generals

fuck you

How unga would she be?

>Capcom is its main brand
>can't even get games when begging

orpheusti here I disavow this post. I'm a strictly anti-bullying poster.

>wanting 15 different dead slow ass fighting game threads

whoops, cfn: metron

we can have a capcom thread and a good games thread

>a shitty zombie thread full of forced memes and ecchi with literally 0 effort put into anything, reddit-tier humor and the lowest IQ on the entire board
vs
>a new era and new age of glorious chadcom posting where there's actual effort put into the OP, people will actually play games and lead to intelligent discussion
The choice is yours

is that beck

fuck off false flagger

We have 2 jive lobbies already.
Fgg will always have jive for the time being

hey could you delete this bro?

no it's morau

She so fine

gg

play kolin

We wouldn't dare try and displace jiving that's already in progress
In the future, however...

How old is too old to get into fighting games? I'm 23, and my friend who wins regionals says that if I wanted to be decent, 16 - 18 was the last time to join.

What would you do if you married Kolin looking like and after a year she looked like

>and my friend who wins regionals says that if I wanted to be decent, 16 - 18 was the last time to join.

then he's an idiot

Come on user. Jive is a mainstay.
I just choose this thread because I like the random game posts once in a while.
Your friend is being pretty silly on various levels

HxH is coming back

This. The cut-off is 13 to not be garbage.

don't you guy wish your game was as alive as sfv
>*begs for games on /fgg/*

If you don't win a major by age 12 you may as well not even try

eh, I started playing when I was 22 or so and I'm a decent player, much better than average. if you want to get into them then do it. your skill will reflect the time and effort you put in. your friend sounds like a goober faggot by the way.

Technically Urien is the wannabe, Gill was in New Generation and Urien debuted in Second Impact. But you're right, Urien is cooler.

I had a thought that it's possible Urien doesn't hate Gill as much during the events of SFV. The game takes place before Second Impact, which is when he becomes the president (and learns Gill is the emperor). He also hasn't fully developed the G-project yet, if that counts for anything.

Then again, he's officially described as the vice president of the Illuminati in his character intro video, and probably on the official character cards somewhere. I don't know what the fuck is going on with their relationship in SFV, I don't think Capcom really cares either. Fighting game lore is dumb.

I would go to Alaska and make her wear a muffler forever.

You're never too old.

it wasn't an asspull and anyone who claims otherwise is legitimately braindead

Should I watch that shit? I think it's on Netflix. Heard it's kinda dope but all the main characters are literal kids I think and that turns me off a bit

>/fgg/ - Anime and Manga general
Lmao what a joke
Come and take part in REAL fighting game discussion

Infiltration was hella "old" when he started out and he started out in a country that has no actual sf scene.

stop that

stop false flagging you stupid goober

Alex!!!

lmao this place has turned into an mmo general with all the in-fighting and two thread bullshit

jesus christ

Willing to bet its him samefagging in his newly created general too. Man, the saltiness levels of this kid are OD. FGG IS OURS

The absolute state holy shit

why dont we make a general for every fighting game character

i want a general for each costume in sfv

I wish I had the patience to learn chun li

>all these goobers and tekkeks literally shitting their pants as they realize this shitshow of a thread will fade into obscurity without the Capcom gods to grace them
Truly, it is a shame

playing days of tekken 7 really fucks up my groove when I play SFV again

you're literally retarded

This is the best solution seeing how many people dig Chun for example but hate Kolin. This way no one gets to read shit they dont want to read about .

So is talking about Injustice 2 finally allowed

lobby still up?
im downloading updates, will join in 5 minutes

you have /nrsg/ for that

Not as retarded as you lmao

um yes hello where are the sniffs

When does boobertag come out

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
thread for sfv

i'll put it up again

knew i could count on you

very nice but not exactly my cup of tea, thanks

Literally more sniffs than here

and where the fuck would that be

not on Veeky Forums lel

lounge is busted I guess. this will be my last set as I haven't slept in over 14 hours.

ggs thanks for joining guys

(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
sfv goes here

thought you weren't interested as much since the game is getting real memey

How do I find these lounges?

>8 unique IPs in the shitpost thread

So if there's a /cfg/ now what does that even leave here?

>NRS
>Anime games that aren't GG or BB
>KI
>Smash?
>Fantasy Strike
Am I missing anything

ggs orpheusti

it's a bit sad innit

sort by password: on when searching.

ggs donnie

You guys are so fucking dumb. SEGREGATE MORE! WE HAVE A GIANT NUMBER OF PLAYERS!!!

this
also if you like the OP just add a better on for this

I'd rather post in the capcom thread the only people who want to stay here are people too attached to garbage

Thats what I am doing but it isnt showing up

is it up?
doesnt show up in my list when searching for lounges with password

it was idiotic when the other motherfuckers split off into tekgen/ggg/lzg. look at hhow dead those piece of shit threads are. now I have to slam my head into a wall when i want to talk about other games and go over there. tekken gen is alright but its still filled with shiposting. ggg is dead as fuck

cfg will be dead in another hour or so, don't worry

oh man, i had all the slots set to private all night waiting for games. i didn't realise no one could see it. should be visible now

You can't just add to the fgg OP

You'd get complaints from faggots who hate change and only come here to post hentai

>it was idiotic when the other motherfuckers split off into tekgen/ggg/lzg. look at hhow dead those piece of shit threads are.
better a post every 5 min than incessant shitposting in this dumpster fire of a thread

Not here.

nvm now it shows up lol

there's more GG discussion in /ggg/ now than there was in /fgg/ before

this /cfg/ is surely an act of goober deception, what are we to do!?

ggs TOP_A_NGA

your akuma needs some work, it's a little too flowcharty. check out vesperarcade's guides.

ggs lads