>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>Machina

Why did people take his mom joke literally?

Literally as in they get triggered over it or literally as in he literally acts like Noct's mom? (because he kind of does)

FFT is shit

>ffxv anniversary

>shit op
>ded thread

dumb frogposter

He does at times, I just find it bizarre that some took that as him being Noct's actual substitute mother.

Kinda weird how none of the X-2 girls got a Trance LM in RK

>Playing RK
Why?

butlers are supposed to be mom like

Is this going to devolve into a mommy milky fetish again?

I'm a long hairfag but short looks better on him.

Delete this
Delete yourself for betraying your long hair breathern

Long hair looks better.

am retarded /ffg/. what multiplier does 65% ignore defense equate to

Get in the car, loser. We're going fishing.

Sure. Can I bring my 3DS so I have something to do while you fags fish?

>again
...somehow I'm not surprised

they would probably welcome it. they play phone games in their free time

I've seen footage, user. Footage.

>those four fags are also mobafags
UGH WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME

Which bro is most likely to be an injector?

disgusting

I'll help you be less retarded instead of spoonfeeding you
if their defense was halved, how much more damage would you do?

I did a 10+1 pull and i didn't get any of the units that's commonly posted/talked about here

How bad did i do?

Gladio. Have you seen his muscles? He's injecting more than one thing if you catch my drift.

Just get used to it, nigger

>2 victorias
its not that bad honestly, her TMR is great for mages and she can chain. hope you got mag stuff

Looking forward to Episode Ramsay.

I already have exdeath, but is she better than him?

yes, especially 2 of them, its a dark chain move so getting a DV friend with you or someone that can imperil dark would help tremendously.

Fuck. I missed the stream didn't I? Someine give me a quick rundown

Holy hell this guy hits hard

mmmmmm

rofl just retaliate him its all physical yojimbomb should be able to solo it

Invite friends from Facebook to get Lapis!

But I don't have any friends

Is WoFF recommended? I've been considering getting it, but I haven't played that many Final Fantasies, so I'm afraid most of the game will go over my head
I've played 7, 8, 10 and 13-1, but only completed 10 and 13-1

Well ofc, that's why everyone is here.

You should really play the other games. You will recognize a lot of the characters but not all of them. It's a cute little game independent of the other games, so knowledge isn't required, but it's nice for nostalgia factor. I loved the cute art style and monster capturing a lot. There's room for experimentation and a lot of viable stacks. I'd say it's worth a try.

So, if I were to play like 2-3 of the other games, which would you recommend? Including the ones I didn't finish
My console fucked up and I didn't find it in me to replay both games to were I was before at the time

What's the best version of FF III to play if I've never played it before? Is the Steam version just a port of the DS version?

Yes

Did they not clarify whether you can control the other party members outside of battle? It seems really stupid not to let you do that when they all have the animations for it, but this is still the XV dev team.

Steam is the DS version, yes. I also recommend the version of the game. Ninja and Sage are not stupidly OP, and other classes can be more useful.

K thanks

Man, this is very subjective. But man, if you started some, unless you didn't like them, finish 7 8. I highly recommend 4,5,6, and 9 as well.

Prompto has all his guns I noticed. I how ammo will work, since there were places to refill them in ep. prompto

I guess it would be a good time to play through 7-9 now, I was pretty young when I played 7 and 8 so I barely remember anything.
Are the PC ports good, or am I gonna have to emulate?
Also, any recommendation as to which of these I should try 1st?

What other mobage do you guys play? Is FEH worth looking into?

If it's just for use in combat then it probably refills automatically with the grade screen.

The PC ports work fine, and are even an upgrade in some regards, that you can speed up battle if you want to grind faster. 7 and 9 work well out of the box. For 8, the music is fucked up, download the Roses and Wine mod to correct it.

Other moabge only offer you more of the same, hoping for rainbow balls and stupid shit. Curb your addiction.

i wouldn't do it.
especially if you haven't played any recent fire emblem games.

Aight, I think I'm ready to go then, gonna start playing 7 first, probably
I really appreciate going out of your way to answer these questions, have a good one dude o/

I installed AC and uninstalled it after the muh forced drama starting and the forced MC on your party shit

Mobage, not even once

what's AC?

New gumi game

ah right.
yeah i wasn't fond of that either.

FEH is kinda fun. With the amount of skills now it feels a little more interesting than it did at launch. Just play whatever strokes your nostalgia gland

No problem. Feel free to check in again if you encounter issues.

Used to play Future Fight until some months ago, when I just couldn't due to time. Considering it's current state, I'm not so sure I want to go back, except maybe to see what the new story chapters are about.

Either way, the mobage version of Black Flag has a lot of content and nice grafix for being a F2P mobage of a Ubisoft property, of all the people.

assassin's creed

> FEH has a fest banner and a huge update and they have an average of three threads per day
> FGO earnings per day is beyond other mobages

3% for BE wasn't enough, how can we compete?

And yet, they still can't win at soccer.

>> FGO earnings per day is beyond other mobages
You say that as if it's something to be proud of. You should mock idiots who waste their money like this. They contribute to the corrosion of our video games.

Advent Children

Animal Crossing

>moba
Please

Valiant force
War of crown
metal slug attack
king's raid
shadowverse
grand sphere
some non-gacha stuff i can recommend is
war of valkyrie
dead ahead
order of the holy Grail
timing hero

Ace Combat

Piggybacking on this question. Are there any good "actual" games on the phone? Something akin to say playing ports of dragon quest on it or something and not flappy bird cookie clicker games.

na fgo

Anal Cumshot

>tfw you finish upgrading your tent and discover Tom Nook has been murdered by Sephiroth

Age of Conan

Not really no. We're not at that stage yet. Almost all games on phones are simple cash grabbers.

if it bugged you that there was no party chat in DQ IV, they added it into the mobile version.
it's also the only way to play romancing saga 2 translated.

I don't know about any of the others, but

>metal slug attack

Why would you do that to yourself.

There's ports of actual games, but if you mean exclusive, all that I know of are the ones RayArk makes(Deemo, Cytus, and something else, which are great rythm vidya; and Implosion is basically a full-fledged action game). They all have free versions for you to try out. And are easy to hack if you can't buy them for some reason.

Armored Core

When phones eventually lead to phone games, I expected a boom in text based adventure games which as always a guilty pleasure of mine. Im really disappoint that wasnt the future i was meant to live in.

>the absolute state of /ffg/ right now

Other than SE's ports and some older toe-dipping exercises like the Chaos Rings games, it just doesn't work as a business proposition, especially when you can just emulate older systems and play those actual games.

at some point i think they fixed the drop rates, so i'm not hurting for good units.
other than that, they started adding some to the battle, hostage, and guild shops, so you can buy parts without having to spend medals.
after that it's all about leveling up, because that's where most of your attack power comes from.

>When phones eventually lead to phone games,

Phone-only(without daily login shit) games are a thing already.

There's plenty of room-escape games, simulators, puzzle indie stuff, and, like I said, RayArk games. Implosion is even getting ported to the Switch, to further cement it as a real game(ARPG with a full 5 - or 8 - story chapters, a 2nd unlockable playable character, full voice acting and cutscenes, and even a Donna Burke song at the end credits).

Also, roguelikes and shit. I'm pretty sure there should be some text based adventures out there.

there are a few on there, but i couldn't tell you about quality.

What a shame, could have been a good time to live in.

Right, I forgot that Squeenix released some actual RPGs for phones.

How were they, anyway? Never had the chance to try them.

>7 10+1
>0 rainbows

Nice 3%

I've played III. It's a weird experience, like a fusion of a regular JRPG with a gacha game that you don't pay real money for.

Ouch. That's fucked up

>not posting the pics so i can have a really good laugh

did you remember to offer fresh goat's blood to the chaos lords?

I told to myself "lets use the 10+1 tickets up to a rainbow"
Now I have 0 10+1 tickets and my last rainbow was the 5* ticket one

was it anything decent?

Queen