>watching Veeky Forumslel

Third for /myteam/ losing vglel

>Veeky Forums
>/b/
>/sp/
>Veeky Forums
>goalhorn for /mu/ striker is about her
P R O L I F I C

Real shit; this event always makes me happy. Thank you and everyone else involved for hosting it.

Take your bets on the best roll for winter group(s)

/toy/, /vr/, /gd/, and /h/ would be a fun group

I want to fuck the nep

I want to fuck the idorus

I want to fuck el blanco

I want to joke inside Mari's anus

should have specified
pes18

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Kurisumasu_Cup_III
Hey SDA why isn't this on PES 17? Aesthetics don't work on 18 so don't you think it would be better to have all the teams with the most advanced aesthetics playing on 17?

I would prefer it on 17 if possible. Not as if anyone would be running tryhard tactics.

I want to fuck Monika from ddlc

Yeah, less work if it's on 17. Other future stuff can be used to show of 18.

Here's a quick one for now if it's really going to be on 18, real wikipage one day
pastebin.com/QvpB0C7d

We have to move on to 18 eventually. It's a fucking invitational, only a handful of autists watch those and surely they can get over having players instead of funny 3D mixers on the pitch.

yeah man i sure love watching 22 bald men play instead of some of the best aesthetics in the cup

>watching the cup for the aesthetics only
pleb

Nobody says it has to be lol0assthetics. Wasn't /aesco/ saying they can do/port almost everything except for the full body models?

If we move to 18 we'd use 1.03 since it fixes penalties getting stuck while on coach mode, so testing isn't of much use until we find a download link for that one.

This is mainly for building teams for Kurisumasu though

they said heads are currently possible just extremely difficult so it will be lol0assthetics

If you are not watching it then what do you care? Give one good reason for it to be on 18?

18 shouldn’t happen until blenderanon decides to show up. It’s nearly christmas, so he should at least show up once. If he does, winter should be done on 18 with the friendlies on 17 still (because last run)

is it not worth downloading this then?

well that's kinda lame then
still I'd rather watch a PES 18 match with like in-game made faces or something over the same old shit again
Can't we have a test cup of sorts? Something made specifically to show off 18?

18 is a new game and I like the gameplay, the extra shiny replays and such much more than 17. I'd watch Kurisumasu if it was on 18.

If we get to 18, is painted faces still possible? I miss the spurdo with that

>Can't we have a test cup of sorts? Something made specifically to show off 18?

SDA already streamed something like that.

He's shown up. The issue that we have is still unsolved and unless we have a breakthrough by christmas then 18 in winter is unfeasable.

>We have to move on to 18 eventually

No we don't.

I vaguely remember that but wasn't that just SDA randomly selecting teams and playing whatever? That's cool, but I hoped for something with a bit more structure, an actual event. I can do the same just running tests at home.

And it affects every aesthetic? Even those like painted faces and changes to the face?

yeah because the issue is textures not models

It's not if you just want to prepare for the first main cup that will be run on 18. According to the update notes the ai was "improved" too.

Well yeah right but another cup on 17 is going to be fucking boring

How many of those players are there in the selected weeb teams?
None?

It doesn't necessarily have to be on 17 either

#bringback14

If [s4s] makes Winter, it will be proof that Keksandra fucked Lear

They’re not making it unless /cm/ doesn’t have any interest, Veeky Forums fucks up again, or we have another maydave crash

anne frank is the patrician's waifu

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

I want to sodomize Twiggy Piggy until she pees and is really embarrassed :D
it's ok though because I love her :P

fuck off jin

space jin?

fuck off iphoneposter

Daily reminder to IP ban Portugal

Not that user, but an iPhone wouldn't have that sort of file name. It would be 'IMG_#####'.

Not anymore, Apple changed that recently. All those weird hexadecimal or whatever long filenames are from iPhones. That's why they've been popping up so often, Veeky Forums is swarmed by applefags.

So what you're saying is that Veeky Forums is swarmed by people not on their home computers who happen to own a smartphone from one of the worlds biggest technology companies?
Who'da'thunk? Given I don't update my phone because there's currently nothing wrong with the version I use, I wouldn't know anything about the filename changes.

Should I make a logo for Winter? I'm just concerned about putting in some serious work only to have it outvoted by some zero-effort meme shit like the last few cups.

someone has to have that IRC clip of the /soc/ manager chatting shit and then getting banned in IRC, right?
please
I have no sides, but I must laugh

I vote against every effort logo assuming it's yours, so go for it.

Which team had the best 2017? Who had the worst?
Who had the best music? And who had the worst?
Did you enjoy the cup winners this season?
Was height abuse to blame? Or centering targets OP as well?
Would summer have been better if teams like Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /n/, and /vp/ advanced out over other teams?

>Which team had the best 2017?
/lgbt/
>worst
Probably /mu/ or Veeky Forums
>best music
My favorites were Veeky Forums and /wsg/. /k/ has the best anthem
>worst
/lgbt/
>did you enjoy the cup winners
/mu/, /lgbt/ only won because of rigging, and I was ok with /r9k winning
>ha to blame?
No, rigging was
>would summer been better if teams like Veeky Forums advanced
If they didn’t advance because of rigging then yes

>best 2017
/lgbt/ due to
>be liv
>win babby
>win elite

>worst 2017
/c/ due to
>crazy tumble out of winter
>weak spring babby
>culled
>choked very hard in autumn
>fetused & suffering

/c/ and /i/ had some of the worst cup seasons in history. Same with /b/. /c/ got snubbed from a knockouts appearance (if the draw was the same, they’d get /vp/), /i/ was stuck in the fetus, and /b/ just frolapsed so fucking hard that they ended up being fetused in a group with /pol/

>Which team had the best 2017? Who had the worst?
EXTREMELY obvious answers for both, if you don't know them by now welcome back from that coma
>Who had the best music? And who had the worst?
only slightly less obvious (anyone who says /lgbt/ has the worst music at a time when /soc/ management isn't even willing to embrace their heel status and use a ton of different shitty music like last year is lying to you)
>Did you enjoy the cup winners this season?
meh, could've been better, at least none of them are /mlp/
>Was height abuse to blame? Or centering targets OP as well?
fuck em both and quadruple fuck Lear with an adamantium rake for letting a badly broken height system stay mostly intact for six months after it proved to be badly broken
>Would summer have been better if teams like Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /n/, and /vp/ advanced out over other teams?
not having /wg/ in it would have been a good start

/c/ was never good to begin with, the only way /c/ could ever promote is by sheer luck of teams not having exports on time or that one time /c/ got promoted due to dragongate

/c/ is a very lucky team, but compared to those like /f/ or /trv/, they can barely come close. Being stuck in the babies for 3 whole years just was a spit in the face for them

/c/ had a lucky break into winter and if we are only counting 2017, they went from an elite showing an accomplishment for /c/ all the way down to the fetus something they managed to avoid using what little luck they could find
thankfully they drew /k/ and /trv/ last autumn which was one fo the best things to happen to them

>/wg/

They slipped right in because they got an easy promotion in spring (seriously, if you have fucking /c/ and /y/ in the same group, you are already back), and they also 9 pointed an easy group in summer (the fuck happened to /asp/?). However, this all comes crashing down as /wg/ lost all three games against /an/. That itself is impressive, as they are that garbage to lose to a team that couldn’t even score against any other team except fucking Veeky Forums in the group stage

>team(s) this year that got rid of their yoyo status
/g/

>still thinking /pol/ is bad

/g/ had an interesting year. I thought they could go for a finals run in spring, but it all came crashing down when /an/ got the better of them. Then they defeat perpetual elite titans /gd/ and completely shiffle /co/‘s chances of even advancing. Plus that game agains /int/ showed their capability. However, the /toy/ powerhouse came and defeated them 3-2, and it got worse. Narc completely melting down along with smoothie had nearly fucked the teams success this year. At least they didn’t end up like HT, who is a complete fucking idiot. FUCK YOU HT

The /pol/ team now is actually a downgrade

I was impressed with /x/ this autumn. One of my favorite boards and teams. I hope they can keep it up in winter.

/pol/ is a shitty team that had to get out of the fetus thanks to /b/ completely /b/uttfumbling. Not only that, but you had fucking /mlpol/ happen, which unleashed the hellish cancer that is the two combined. Then, you get easy access to winter because HT is a fucking shit manager and /asp/ is still in a coma after “women’s wrestling”. And you also get beaten by a nervous Veeky Forums squad. Get fucked in winter

/x/ had a solid year, where they made it out of a painfully easy fetus qualifier (fucking /y/ advancing again over /i/), and got into a very interesting group. They beat /po/ in a close one, tie against /c/ and lose 1-0 to /gd/, which got them in the knockouts. They managed to beat /wslgbt/ in extra time, and also beat the gusto that was JB/sp/, which were entertaining games in their own regard. And in the semis, they beat a /co/ that seemed to have their tickets punched in for the finals. Unfortunately, they couldn’t get the tying goal against /r9k/ in the finals, but for a nearly revived team, it was a run that was from thin air. However, because you finished second, it’ll mean you get fucked in winter

Good to see /a/ going back to form thanks to what looks like competent managerial team.

Managed to shut down /mlp/ once again in Q.Finals only to get screwed over by coin toss known as penalties TWICE after hard fought battle with /r9k/ in Semi and then /co/ in 3rd place match.

The true test whether they are truly back in form is if they can match or exceed the performance in 2014 Winter or their babby success is a complete fluke and manager completely shit the bed in the elites and /a/ goes back to the babby

You do you star girl. Meme logos haven't won most polls

I believe I can trust this /a/ for once, as it doesn’t have the same ticking time bomb impression it once had. Accelerator has returned, along with bebop, and lelouch has proven himself a solid new addition to the roster, along with megumin. If they manage to succeed in winter, it’ll be an accomplishment for the team like never before. May the quest for a second star begin

>/mu/ will never be great again
DADDY PLEASE HEAR THIS SONG THAT I SING

/mu/ has already passed its prime. Now /mu/ is in its hasbeen period unless something change in strategy or manager(s)

/mu/ got the worst luck of PES this time around, where their entire world got flipped upside down. They came out of a tough group in winter, and valiantly defeated the /mlp/ menace, sending them to their first babby since autumn 2014, and went on to a suprise run to the finals, where they lost to Veeky Forums. Then, summer completely fucked their shit up, as /n/, /d/ and Veeky Forums tore apart their stellar brand, and sent them back to a babby. Here, /mu/ faced /mlp/, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums, and in the most stunning ways possible, they ended up failing and losing to Veeky Forums late and Veeky Forums (who were also penalized for their manager being late). If /mu/ wishes to be good again, they need Jesus Christ, and the thread of K-pop removed

/mu/ is in my opinion a dream job, someone will pick it up eventually

>the thread of K-pop removed
only /g/ can harness the power K-pop

/g/ee /g/ee /g/ee /g/ee baby baby

>realize those Memri screenshots you see from time to time are actual translations and not memes

/g/ at least uses the K-pop to do well, but I’d want daft punk-robot rock as their main horn, and GEE GEE to be gentoos. Would be nice to hear that sick guitar riff as a horn for their other players

Yeah K-pop needs to be banned from /mu/ but they already love jesus christ so they are half-way there

K-pop needs to stay in /bant/ now. I want them to suffer after all the shit they’ve done with touhou. Cirno was one thing, but posting fathus and constantly avatarfagging demands they get spammed with K-pop and /pol/ trash. What a terrible board

I want to fuck alice

Alice is for hugs, but also for fugs

who wants to fug a ugly girl?

Some people would Fug her

>Page 9

7/32

f4r, you're a cunt.

Veeky Forums FOREVER

Question for nerds: Will /2hug/ be put in the Omegacup automatically, or not, seeing as it didn't play in an "official" VGL?
If it won't be, can it get signed up? Those aesthetics can't go to waste.

kek

seconding

please tell me the "he's a leaf" quote is 1 to 1

Unfortunate, but it doesn't

Important reminder.

but it is gay

are you going to pay $65 for it like you did last time?

lel right before autumn you fucking retards went on about how /pol/'s export was shit and how they were going to Fetus'd and spooned and have /asp/ trounce them and blah blah blah. And now here you are crying about it because you got assfucked wrong.

I just want to remind everybody here that I said moving to 18 would be impossible months ago because of the way the game handles aesthetics now and you all told me /aesco/ was practically done cracking the game. HA HA HA.