/fhg/ - For Honor General

Ubi hates waifus Edition

Old: >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

ZERKERS

2nd for qt flag bearer never

Don’t click me

NERO AND JEANNE BEST GIRLS

FASTER

Next post after mine chooses for me.

Post ending in
1-3= Law
4-6=Warden
7-9=Aramusha
0=I go for some comfy camping in skyrim

Haven't played since launch what changed with conq?

SCOTLAND FOREVER

Hi

>Law it is

Can no longer counter GB while in All block and and you can be knocked out of your shieldbash now.

So all the old combos and things work? Shield bash to heavy and repeat etc.

>need to make space for gear
>want to collect star items
>star items are the only things ill never use

>enemy is an absolutely shitter
>but lags so badly that you can't do anything to him
>mfw enemy parries my move after i clearly hit him

You mean like unlocking your heavies? No

I miss Season 3.
Gladiator and Highlander were good balanced heroes.

Not unlocking them just comboing a heavy from a shield bash again and again into a wall until you're out of stamina

Post and r8 mains here. Give me enough (you)s and I'll rate the replies.

Agasint freeweekend people on Pc maybe. But gramps....you only get one heavy off a heavy shield bash(all blcok to shield or heavy to shield = heavy bash). If you try to land another shield bash again, it’s gonna be dodged and you’ll pay for it. There’s a reason your bottom of the barrel now.....
You’re.....................
Obsolete :)

How do I git gud with Kensei? I know he's parryb8 and you need to master feints but I feel like whenever I pull a feint, the other guy will just capitalize by interrupting my attack before I can throw another.

Someone please how some OC DONUT STEEL who literally pounces and bites made it into this game? I thought this game was meant to portray at least plausibly realistic melee combat?

Peacekeeper is still clearly the worst cancer around and nothing will be done to her.

So early on the samurai campaign, are these guys Conquerors with swords or random soldiers with Conquer hats?

High rep conq here trying to get into warden and he feels super limited. Any tips?

They show up in the first mission of the knight campaign too, though with a halberd.

>plate armor homosexual loses to most of the cast
>big Japanese guy with a wooden club beats people with armor with ease
>Vikings are able to hurt armored tin cans
>japs with their dingy Katanas(uses in cqc and never for actual combat/war) actually hurt
>first wave of dlc was a Centurion who’s able to punch you your faggot flail and poleaxe ass and kill you instantly with a armor piercing stab from a fucking gladius. Next was a literal Hollywood Ninja who does better damage them a pole axe
>next set was a Scottish dude with a bigger warden sword and he still is able to lose to a pk. Another was a literal gladiator and he rapes most of cast including a poleaxe user in full plate
>last set is a old jap guy with two swords and a hunter chick with a tomahawk and kurkri.
user. Realism fagging has been dead for the fucking longest time. So please shut up

Is there any decent filler combat music to listen to when playing a knight? Sabaton and monk chants are not acceptable answers.

Play mute and just watch a fucking show.

that reminds me, the vikings new season is airing tonight ain't it? I don't think i can watch it without Travis.

I expect a very minor surge of Deus vult with this season.

Kensei is easy, senpai. Just be cancer with unblockable.
>inb4 I don’t play 4v4
Then if you don’t play shaman or pk it’s all the, everyone is the same tier lol

>with a wooden club
iron core
iron studs
real ones weighed up to 10 pounds, since for honor is scaled to 11 his probably weighs 40

I'm starting to think that the conquerors' original crimes were to do with fucking with the game's rules.

I seen a lot of bait in my day but holy shit

Yet he still gets parried by a chick with butter knives....
You see what I’m getting at though user. About that other anons post on realistic combat in the game.

>iron studs
Whenever I hear that, I think of those ridiculous leather studded armors in DnD. Misreadings & difficulties doing mass research in a pre-internet time go a long way.

You forgot
>shaman’s teeth bite through steel plate armor
>a middle aged woman with a literal stick is able to block attacks from a seven foot monster with a two handed Dane axe
Axe > wood
How is this difficult?

Man a halberd hero would have been cool.

Don't we already have Lawbringer?

>smaller stick > bigger stick
I have to wonder what they were thinking when they considered this matchup.

Cancer? Ken's lights are easy af to parry.

hi

Because the game wouldn’t be fun or varied user.

LOL that's a poleaxe you literal retards.

How many times does a class using a different weapon show up in cutscenes?

That'd be something for weapon characterization rather than another class.

You mean the whole game? Realism has no real basis aside from weapon looks(default) and like 3 or 4 mocapped moves on some vanilla heroes moves. You could argue more, but as we move on. Is it really real combat nowadays user?

Real combat would either suck or be more suited to some Total War style large scale game.

That guy is using a halberd

Yeah. So any one that wants realism or is frothing at the mouth this late into the game is just being mad at nothing.

fuck i mean poleaxe

I HATE turtling lawbringers (and lawniggers in general, really).

Lost a tournament to one of these fags (and I probably would have won if I wasn't trying to get ornaments for the Highlander). I just want my fucking Hiboi ornaments, but everyone's shitting on me left and right because of how trash he is (and this is AFTER I deranked from high gold to low silver).

FUCK. I'm mad. Just let a nigga get his hiboi ornaments

>hiboi
us lowtierbros amirite

Honestly, I just play him because he looks cool and his moveset is fun. My other main is PK, so I'm def not an "ebin low tier xDDD"

I use the stutter as a parry timing guide by now.

You think the ornaments for team ranked will be the same as duel? Or maybe they really are adding in thoose shity global ornaments.

Shitty global ornaments guranteed. Way to much work making more ornaments for yet another ranked mode

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE CERTIFIED NIGGERS:
>Aramusha mains
>Shaman mains
>BROZERKERS
>Lawbringer mains
>people with shitty connections
>Warlords
>Rep 10+ Centurions
>people who feel the need to emote spam/slow walk away after kills
>obvious weeaboos playing shinobi

>tfw canada netflix has no vikings

>people who feel the need to emote spam/slow walk away after kills
What if I just press nothing and let my idle animation play out?

Oh and I forgot
>honorfags

I hope you aren't a peacekeeper main.

>people with shitty connections
Fucking Virgin Islands asshole

Raider/Glad

Then you're a respectable person.

does american?

>Glad
>assassin

Glad is fine aside from zone and toestab.

>tfw I am none of those things

I feel like i've been fighting lower rep players more often.

>Aramusha mains
literally get good
>Lawbringer mains
literally get good
>Rep 10+ Centurions
stop being autistic
>people who feel the need to emote spam
stop being autistic

He’s a raider player and Glad player. He’s an automatic sperg user, he’s probably black too

Warlord is still upsetting people?

>Aramusha mains are weebs who usually aren't very good at the game and act autistic
>Lawbringer mains are pretty easily beatable, but are annoying turtles, act like faggots and are usually "doos voolt xDDD" screeching redditors
>Centurion mains aren't much of a problem to fight, but they usually act like assholes or retards and get salty when they lose
>emote spamming looks dumb

Nigger doesn't mean they beat me lol

Compared to back then. Fat man is finally tame and under a leash. Pretty much what every hero needs to be now. Still good and plenty killable

>literally wrong on all fronts
>missing the point entirely
mental manlets shouldn't be allowed to post

Wrong on all fronts? This means:
>he enjoys the swarm of Aramushas every game
>he's probably a Lawbringer main saying "I- I'm not a redditor"
>he likes Cent
>he thinks emote spamming looks good/is "le ebin salt inducer xD"

neck yourself

>Go to sleep near thread's end.
>Wake up to new thread
>Pray that new OP didn't fuck up
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

He man he’s trying

>he enjoys the swarm of Aramushas every game
you hardly see them anymore now that everybody's realized he's garbage
>he's probably a Lawbringer main saying "I- I'm not a redditor"
warden/conq primarily
>he likes Cent
literally the only people who dont like cent are from the subreddit
>he thinks emote spamming looks good/is "le ebin salt inducer xD"
it's supposed to look stupid, if you cant find enjoyment in it you're actually legitimately autistic and probably get upset at UNREALISTIC emotes like shug's mic and conq's kickflip

You are lucky i didn't sneak some weird shit in there.

If you sneaked in some weird shit, you'd be a confirmed heretic and need to be purged from /fhg/

>literally the only people who dont like cent are from the subreddit
No, the only people who like cent are cent mains or other autistic turtle mains, like lawbringers and conquerors.
>conq primarily
QED

>bring kensei into brawls
>always lose my matchups because kensei
>teammate is always a shaman who carries me

Reminder that we still don't have lag compensation back, so certain moves like Warden's Crushing Counterstrike or Conqueror's forward dashing Shield Charge confirm more damage than they should.

Conq kickflip actually pisses me off SO MUCH but only because your effects don't climax when he does the kickflip, but after he's done. Like what a wasted opportunity and a fucking shame.

Why did the Samurai get the best DLC heroes for their faction?

Aramusha rework when?

>mains Highlander because he looks cool and has a fun moveset
>also mains PK
I like you. Would you mind telling me why you main PK?

what change does he need

>tfw Nioh
>tfw actually playing a viable Kensei

Dedicated servers

BTFO

Its.....

finally over