>EoR IV: Salem
news.fate-go.jp/2017/salem_full/
>Bond bonus for casters
>Event longer than Babylonia
>Mystery themed singularity
>Time-locked main quests
Prologue to Chapter 3 at November 29th.
Chapter 4-6 at December 1st.
Chapter 7 till the end is at December 3rd.

CM: youtube.com/watch?v=F7d2uvHvakA

>Salem Rate-up: Nov 29 - Dec 13
Caster of Okeanos: 29-1, 4-5, 6-7, 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 29-1, 2-3, 6-7, 8-9, 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUWShVH8Z4Q
twitter.com/Garurusama/status/935590812540289024
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6nhwi6/epic_of_remnant_i_the_shinjuku_phantom_incident/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6k9knz/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_prologue/
docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No matter how bad the story can be, remember it could always be worse.

TOO MUCH STORY NOT ENOUGH BATTLES

>shitposting hour
See you guys in a bit.

YAMI

THE OXYGEN

Homer when

>dw stalling for time and creating fake hype by doing this shit episodocally
Jesus

Circe tummy. Thoughts?

I am strongest

>Same artist as Abigail
What if she's actually part of Abigail?

Remember, this thing has been compared directly to Beast IV on more than one occasion and has been implied to be stronger.

Did he seriously lose again?

>gil
lol

I wanna suck her horn.

Shota thread

>funposting hour
See you guys right now.

>spreading the FP trick
can you guys not? next thing youll be doing is spreading the duplicating quartz trick

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rUWShVH8Z4Q

cute

remember when manjew compared himself to that thing and beast iv? good times

Diogenes when?

We have bigger tits with Lip now, "Colour of outer space" chan doesnt stand a chance.

Yeah. He confirmed himself as fully broken. Either series is ending or he's not going to fight for another five years of brooding.

Perfect neutral witch
Pls gib both

Tell me about Raum why does he wear the loli disguise?

can anyone link summaries/translations of EoR chapters? The pastebin only goes up to end of Part 1

I know leddit has translations but they're kinda scattered all over.

who gives a shit we're never fighting ort

All my savings and no New Years Mashu or Dangerous Beast, again. 4th Jeanne in last roll.

So am I correct in assuming that the queen of Sheba was summoned inside Tituba's dead body?

Its all fillershit anyway, just wait for FGO 2.

Hopefully takamura kills the coach for letting it go on

why is ORT chan such a stinky NEET? V.V chan got used to Earth pretty fast.

>summaries/translations of EoR chapters
Pfahahahahahahahh

It has a pretty cool design for a weak alien

>grailed king jobber

What are the odds Lavinia does not have a demon in her brain?

>Bond lines released earlier today
>All of them are her coming onto you sexually
WTF BROS YOU LIED TO ME, SAID SHE WAS KEK. NOW I HAVE TO BURN HER SINCE SHE ISN'T.

Are you saying that you never wanted to be a litte girl?

the fanfic on BL about magi fighting it was pretty cool

PREDECT ENVENTS TOMorrOW, WILL IT BE GOTTEN OF GACHA OR WILL ALL BE NO?

Anyone else hate this design? Whether it's cute is irrelevant, I just feel like it doesn't fit Fate. Seems more like monstergirl shit

why does she speak with Blackbeard? did she introduce Medea to otaku stuff?

She'll have cum in her brain if I have any say in it

Bond 1: All right! Time to set up a pigsty!
Bond 2: Fufu, fufu, fufufu, I understand now! You must want to become a piglet!
Bond 3: You like people with bigger assets?! Well, I'm confident in my technique! Mhm... I'll do my best!
Bond 4: I don't care, I can bear it. As long as you stay with me. So, don't go.
Bond 5: I think I understand now. My soul was stuck on that island. Now, I can go anywhere. Let's lie down on the grass and dream together.

Ushi a cute.

Why is there a box full of quartz in our closet?

>Nezha the Lotus PRINCE
>Woman

Why does Nasu keep doing this

How is Mashu supposed to be useful? She dies in, like, one hit every battle.

I just got here and haven't lurked since Muramasa, what did I missed

HOLY FUCK SHE EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS ON CUTENESS

ジル・ド・レ(バレンタインでの発言,螺湮城教本)
フランソワ・プレラーティ(ジルのともだち,迷信からの降臨)
フランチェスカ・プレラーティ(剣ジルの発言)

ラウム(最後の一柱)
ネブカドネザル二世(空中庭園,ルチフェロなりしサタン)
シバの女王(ネブカドネザル二世とソロモンの関係)

Circe is a naizuri master?

I hate that I can believe this is happening. Once again The shitposters sink their fangs into the thread and start spewing what are blatantly incontrovertible lies, and once again the lowest common denominator of /fgog/ proves it's fucking stupid enough to take the bait despite the countless times it has proven false. You fools, you cur, you ignorant unwashed masses of morons.

I loathe this place and the culture that pervades it. I loathe that we cannot have a single day without our dozen resident cunts shitposting to stir up shit and piss people off. I loathe that each and every single time they garner replies. I loathe the knowledge that this post too shall just serve to please them, that as they read these words a smile shall cross their wicked face and I shall have done nothing but feed the very beast I wish so dearly to slay.

But most of all, I loathe the anons who are not shitposters. I loathe the anons who are not witless idiots misled by their constant assault of falsities. Yes, the ones I loathe the most are the ones who observe these two and respond to such vile filth with encouragement - falseflagging as the offended, laughing at the work of the shitposter as their own faux rage both sustains them and further incites both those who genuinely believe them and those attempting to argue against them. They are crass pigs who wallow in shit for pleasure, deriving enjoyment from the degradation of the general and not even putting in the effort to at least tear it down themselves. They are the laziest, most disgusting, and destructive forces in these threads - because so long as they exist, so too shall shitposting, as no matter how many anons learn to identify and ignore it they shall provide ample outrage for the peddlers of pernicious posts who degrade this general.

I hope that the knowledge that somewhere in the world a stranger's heart burns with hate for you brings even the slightest discomfort to you.

She sure is

Even worse than plagiarism. They didn't even try to hide it this time. Worst story so far.

Will my gacha be on the 3rd when the rest of the story is released or will they make us wait till the 6th to get the 2nd gacha so more people have finished Salem? One week after seems to be the norm for the 2nd gacha hence the 6th

uhhhh, odysseusfags??? did you just get btfo?

twitter.com/Garurusama/status/935590812540289024

NA BTFO

She's supposed to be spooky

I'm sorry

>Bond 4: I don't care, I can bear it. As long as you stay with me. So, don't go.
>Bond 5: I think I understand now. My soul was stuck on that island. Now, I can go anywhere. Let's lie down on the grass and dream together.
>Let's lie down on the grass and dream together.
My kind of girl.

>confident in her technique
Wew

It's only said he can kill human faster when Primate Murder (not Beast IV) was referred as a dog instead of a cat/squirrel/bunny as you know he truly is.
The scene in question was removed in the latest FHA released (the one with the voices).

More story focus when.

I want to impregnate her.

>woman Odysseus doesn't give a fuck about

Isn't this about the cuckposters that make shit up

>Gilgamesh wanted to burn the modern world, kill billions of people and impose his despotic rule on the survivors, but is Chaotic Good
>Circe warps people's bodies into animals and monsters, for her personal amusement, but is Chaotic Neutral
>Li Shuwen just wants to practice his martial arts, but is Chaotic Evil
Why does Nasu think it's evil to not want to kill billions of people or transform them into cattle?

Odysseus never cared for Circe he only wanted to go back home for his true waifu

Chinese are just evil

What are the verdicts on Neutral Witch and Not Sachin?

>chink
>not evil
Nice try

Nasu is the worst when it comes to DnD alignments

That was Gil after the grail mud bath

Unsurprisingly, it can be modded to target shitposters in general.

go back to r*ddit if you don't like it

>The scene in question was removed in the latest FHA released (the one with the voices).
[citaion needed]

bland

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6nhwi6/epic_of_remnant_i_the_shinjuku_phantom_incident/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6k9knz/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_prologue/
docs.google.com/document/d/11_nd5kMg22xIjDrTTGvRCheEGLHN_0dqWcFKiUZf3jc/mobilebasic
But I didn't tell you

Robin is going to get executed again isn't he?

Did you forget the part where he practiced those martial arts by getting into fights and killing people?

translate this shit.

Probably the 6th.

He's our servant from Chaldea, so no he can't die.

He's /ourguy/
Too bad I think that there's the possibility he's not the only one that is trying to do it

keek

What a lewd elf.

So-So
Neutral Witch has poison memes and debuff clear for the team, plus a stun for non-Servants.
Not-Sachin is a worse Lancer Alter?

So she turned people into animals so they wouln't leave her all alone?

thanks man

WHAT THE FUCK BROS HE JUST BTFO'D US
As long as there are people like you, I will continue shitposting because I live to see you fags rage.

>bb's textures are called as_ego1
>not alter ego at any point in the game

I'm going to be mad if Nasu makes Lucifer Solomon's son with Sheba.

What if Mashu gets executed and the new director becomes our partner

She's just a fetishist

Yeah, it's in her womb

Chaldea Servants can die. They just resummon them.