/tsg/ - The Sims General

Cat taking a shit edition.

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Cats & Dogs Review:
[YouTube] LGR - The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Review

Other urls found in this thread:

modthesims.info/download.php?t=316764
my.mixtape.moe/wufsnl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or shit in general edition

i ran out of poop stuff to post
guess the thread will die

Heres a pic so you dont feel so alone in here.

apparently you can make drinks especially for pets

i love you too, user

Are there any good guides on roofs? I wanted to do some fancy shit but something always breaks.

Why would you do that? I bet dont dump the food that the cat chomps on either. i cant deal with nice people

>cant build triangle walls
aaaaa

my sim wants to be a master mixologist and i noticed when i went to the home bar thing to make a drink it gave me the option to make a pet drink.
so why not i guess.

roofing in ts4 makes me want to kill myself

Why were my parents such cuckwrights?

Huh

haha he is getting tired of the same ole busi

Hot

>Neighbor spends all day standing in the hallway naked and crying
>He hasn't moved from that spot in two days
>He pissed himself
>He's fucking filthy

I keep waiting for him to die of starvation but he keeps pulling food out of his ass

>but he keeps pulling food out of his ass
I noticed that. Is there a way to turn that off with MCC or something? It's like a baby fence EA put up because they didn't want sad shit like deaths happening in their game

I'm not sure. I hope so.
I don't want that particular sim to die since he's in my other active household but the fact that he's completely naked and pulling food out of nowhere is a bit annoying. I also have no idea why he's been stuck in the hallway either. I'd like to imagine that his wife threw his ass out or something.

Maybe reset him? Shift click reset
Or use mcc to tell him to leave the lot

I honestly think it's a bug because all of my neighbors are just kind of stuck outside except for one that seems to go in and out of her house repeatedly only to act disgusted by the naked sim in front of her door and then go back inside.

I've reset him a few times now and maxed his motives once. I might just switch to that household and rescue him before he DOES die.

You could always quit the game and restart it, that would probably fix it.

>I decide to start posting in /tsg/
>it fucking dies

S-sorry, guys. In other news, this inventing shit is trickier than it looks.

She's got a real hot ass.

Its not you.
Its just i guess people have other things to do

The general has been this way for a long time. We usually have enough activity to stay afloat...but just barely.

This is how you know its a goddamn party.

I keep waiting for them to fix this glitch but they never will. With every patch it gets worse it seems like.

>not replacing the situation outfit with the party outfit in mccc

guys stop letting it get to p10

I don't understand why people wont make threads.
Literally, find a sim image, copy and paste old op post text.

>Order a bunch of weed, cocaine, and speed off of the dark web
>It never comes

It's my own fault, really. Should have just done it through the catalog.

>thread's been live for 7 hours
>33 posts
>9 IPs
/tsg/ should take a break/go on hiatus. there's just not enough interest in the games rn

how?

We've got a discord so the threads really don't matter anymore.

S L E E P Y B O I

>tfw the discord's dead too
Nobody's playing this game anymore

What's your sim's instrument of choice?

Did anyone ever figure out how to make a bass guitar for The Sims 3?

shes so cute with the pets.
ahhh

i haven't made my sims learn one for a while.
My vampire used to play sometimes used this one i bought to match the aesthetic of her house.
I would play her more but since vampires are kinda broken i haven't playing her

That's actually kinda cool; its giving me Brutal Legend vibes.

I don't have 4. Do they even have any beyond the guitar?

Pipe organ, piano, violin

Aside from them dying really quickly in sunlight what exactly is broken about vampires? Mine have been acting fine.

something about the abilities of maxed skill vampires being broken. There hasn't been a patch for it yet so im not going to test it out.
if you dont play a maxed skill vampire from before the patch, you wont have an issue.

one thing, super annoying is i tried to make a vampire and even though i made sure my cc was marked for vampire in s4s it's still not showing up.
It showed up when i made the one my old vampire. I need the arm and leg veins.
fff

nah. It's the only thing like it. it'd be cool if they did all of the instruments like it. pipe dreams though

Just split that roof into 2 separate roof pieces to get a triangle wall there. 1 piece under the fence. 1 piece on the part past the fence. It'll look the same but with the wall.

Or there's nothing left for people to do except >lewds

gn
plz don't die.

That explains it. My old save was fucked by the patch so I had to start a new game. I have four vampires and none of them are even close. I think the most leveled one is on tier three.
I noticed that they can't stand out long in the sun at all before their fried. I remember loosing a vampire within three minutes of starting a game.

we're gonna die again

>page 8

It'll have a massive edge between the two. That only works if they are next to eachother, not above. Tried that first. Maybe if i changed the slope but then it would make the pool look like shit.

Does putting TS3 on a SSD make for a better experience? I've only got 150 gigs left on this thing.

It actually does help with load times but overall the game runs like trash no matter what you do.

That's the price you pay for NTRing gunther goth with a big titty lesbian.

>Run very successful Sims 2 businesses
>Sell businesses
>Have 500k house with 3M left over
>Nothing more to spend it on

Nice game you got there, Maxis.

>Start club gathering
>the nigger of the group gets down on his knees and starts sucking off Paolo in my living room right in front of everyone else in the house
>Everyone else just ignores them and pretends that they aren't there

Wicked Whims has gone too far.

It keeps getting worse

>selling off
>not expanding further
Also, buy yourself a nice vacation home.

This. Buy a vacation home in each location, make a sex dungeon, and spend your free time fucking the natives constantly

>Wife just gave birth to triplets
Welp that was a fun family to play as while it lasted.

Bump

"No."

>cum covered brick wall mod for TS4
>hmm what should I do today
>I KNOW
>IM GONNA MAKE A WALL PLASTERED WITH CUM AND UPLOAD IT ON LOVERSLAB HAHA WHAT A FULFILLING DAY

How do people come up with this shit?

It looks like a bird shat all over it. Why would anybody think that's a good idea?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Look for something like modthesims.info/download.php?t=316764

can you run a drug business with basemental's drugs?

Can you buy more houses in 4?

I wish 3 wasnt broken

I wouldn't know, I've only played 4 for about an hour.

You can only have one house at a time. You CAN however buy a retail lot and then treat it as if it's a normal house.

haha
oh fuck dont tell EA that or the next dlc will be "vacation homes", aka gimped business lots.

I soo want to play the island dlc of sims3 but it always breaks down in less than an hour.
>ships
>diving
>resort business
Fucking EA and their shitty business ethics

Hello anons!
Is ts4 still a no go?

It's worth pirating, but not buying. Vampires, restaurants and pets are actually pretty fun. Basemental and Extreme Violence are pretty good too. Wicked Whims is shit and very bare bones compared to Kinky World but that's not surprising. Also TS4 brought the return of pirating mods.

Alright, thanks user. Grabbed a torrent, and will also grab the mods mentioned.
Have a nice day.

>the return of pirating mods
Can you elaborate on that? When was that a thing and why?

Is Extreme Violence actually decent? I thought it was still barebones.

You can adjust the edge length. Make the part that is past the fence into separate pieces as well right next to each other. The one right next to it can have no edge.

nah its fucked, gona try some different angles

There's quite a few people I've heard that certain mods don't work with cracked versions of the sims 3. I don't really remember which ones or how much truth there actually is to it since I've never used a crack with it, only seen people comment on mods asking "why doesn't this work?" and people answering that it doesn't work with cracks for whatever reason.

ok 3 or 6 block long thing works and looks ok.

Doesn't look to bad to me, but wow that water looks great in that shot. I never realized that they put that much into it considering what the rest of the game looks like.

You know the saddest part is is that with modern hardware and a different engine, they could very like actually have a open, sims 3 like world run just fine given how pc and mac specs are increasing. SSDs are becoming more and more prevalent to cut down load times, 64 bit processing allows so much better RAM utilization, way more than then 2gb (or is it 4gb) of RAM that fucks things up a bit.

Of course, the biggest benefit to a resigned/update, would be the ability to use more than 2 cores to handle the multitude of things happening in the back ground. Can you imagine a sims game where having 4+ threads or cores actually means something? And actually still has the depth of 3?

I can only dream of a world where they pivot the other way back around after 4... and actually do it with a bit of longevity in mind.

>I can only dream of a world where they actually made a worthy successor to 2
This desu

combined retail lots when. all i want is a functional bakery/cafe

Vacation homes are good fun, especially in 3. I had a sim buy homes in China and France on my last playthrough, and found it really slowed the pace of WA down, in a good way. Since I was already maxed visa level I could relax a bit instead of running around like a madman completing adventures. Learned kung fu in China and mastered nectar making in France.

I never tried vacations in 3, must be nice with the open world. In 2, I find the base vacation hoods a bit boring, there's not that much to do so even though I usually go for a 3-5 day vacation, I've only stayed the whole trip once. I've been thinking about adding more community lots of my own, as well as complete vacation hoods. There's a really nice island template that I want to turn into a cool retro (50s/60s tiki) vacation destination. I'm also planning to do my own mountain destination, something Scandinavian or Bavarian.

>make new guy in manage households,place him and save exit
>start game and go back to him
>he's dressed like a San Myshuno crazy
I didn't even play yet, why????

The problem (and a lot of the fun, if you're into it) with World Adventures in 3 is that it delivers on it's name. When you first visit a place, you can only stay like 3 days. You have to complete opportunities at that location (things like exploring tombs, doing fetch quests for people, convincing locals about something) in order to upgrade your visa and be able to stay longer. It's fun, but it's not really the open-ended sandbox the rest of the game is. Once you get over the hump and max out your visa, you can stay for 8 or 10 days at a time (I forget the exact limit, and there's also lifetime rewards that can extend that a bit). One other issue I have with 3 is that if you're trying to do the adventure quest chains, it's a nightmare to bring more than one sim if you're an autismo control freak like me.

I remember liking the vacation spots in 2, but, yeah, there wasn't much to do. Get a massage, try and find that secret lot. I do remember going insane trying to set up natives to start doing the local dance so I could learn it. The tiki/beach stuff was always my favorite, too.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of criticism about the nature of 3's expansion. The one thing that does seem better, though, are the locals; it's quite silly seeing the not very local looking shop clerks and such. Still, vacations are a nice change of pace, I'll just have to work on the community lots a bit. And seeing a full village of vacation homes will be nice to look at.

Post cute pets

Is it even possible to avoid the freezes bug in 3?

>look at that dumbass, makes me food and cleans up my shit... humans right?

Freezes bug? Dunno what you mean. I play 3 on a very average laptop that's a couple years old (i5, integrated graphics, 8 gigs of ram) and it runs okay. Not great, certainly, there's lag and stutter here and there, but it's very playable. I only have 6 expansions installed (Ambitions, Generations, WA, Night Life, University Life and Seasons) and I try to stick with playing smaller worlds (currently using a custom Sunset Valley that adds in expansion lots). Even with Kinky World and a bit of custom content and store content installed, I don't have major issues. I dunno if I'm just lucky, or if I've avoided the really awfully optimized expansions and worlds, or what.

That bullshit thing when the whole game stops but you can still move the camera around. And it gets more frequent and longer every time it happens.

...I finished it

my.mixtape.moe/wufsnl.webm

if you make this patreon exclusive, i will hunt you down.

also pls breast animation

Nice