/vn/ - Hachiroku Edition

Visual Novel General #1734

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v21529/chars#chars
youtube.com/watch?v=xlh8e201lI0
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/capcom_to_bring_increased_support_and_ace_attorney_to_switch_in_2018
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/rumour_capcom_creating_new_ace_attorney_for_switch_alongside_collections_of_past_entries
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/15/spike-chunsoft-hiring-for-next-danganronpa-game/amp/
vndb.org/v19345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;_;

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

Here's what a real woman looks like, bitch nigga. Get that pedo shit outta here.

I've heard of a game called Maitetsu
With cute girls galore does it tempt you
Oh man, I can't wait
To watch it come late
Because Dovac is a money-grubbing piece of shit
I hope he burns in hell

11eyes protag
i forget his name but he's a fucking walking depression simulator

>tfw I have that desire

Masaya

t. Hong Xiuquan

Ya know, most people don't have figures of their waifus or are piles of autistic spaghetti. For a relatable dude, I can't think of one. Who's kind of a piece of shit but can pull through in tough times and be alpha then?

literally me

why are you always so sad

Nice poem user.

You're in the wrong general buddy, this is the trains general.

when this piece of trash gets translated, the pedoposting will have no end. Dark times are ahead.

>tfw Sen no Kiseki 3 is probably not getting translated until like 2019

At least Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is coming out on the 8th since I never bought a Vita.

I see, it even says what you are on the right side, faglord. Don't let me interrupt your loli thread, though. no seriously nigga fuck you and all the pedo-ass niggas I hope you all get jailed and assraped by a 6foot 8 Mexican named Martinez

Is Xanadu worth it?
played both 1 and 2 of CS

What makes you think I'm not one, soyboy?

jamal? what are you doing on /vn/?

>implying that it's going to be translated by 2019
It took Xseed 2 years to translate Sen 1.

Xanadu Next yes. It's a masterpiece. Tokyo Xanadu no. It's absolute shit compared to Next.

No idea but it's Nihon Falcom and had a pretty good reception, so I'm sure we'll enjoy it. The one coming out on the 8th is the enhanced version, too.

If you need something to play that's not a VN until then, they released Star Ocean 4 International on PS4/PC, the story was a clusterfuck in some places but it was still amusing.

why martinez

why not hernandez or garcia

I like lolis.

Nah wasn't interested in SO4, was more of a SO3 kind of guy even with the twist

I feel ya, 2 was my favorite.

I tend to swap between long ass JRPGs and VNs so I don't get totally burnt on either.

Never in my life did i imagine to encounter a nigger in a VN general. What are you doing here?

It's a bunch of leftover Sen resources cobbled together into a hack job of a game with a shitty LN-inspired plot that they probably wrote in a day, and the gameplay was just a testing ground for Ys VIII.

Great music, though.

Oh my.

Officer! We have a criminal over here!

I remember a couple of anons saying they're from shitholes, some guy was from Nigeria. He seemed like a decent guy though, unlike the shitposter.

Woah there Misaki, watch the language.

>Who's kind of a piece of shit but can pull through in tough times and be alpha then?
You're overrating yourself too much

Stop posting old VNs no one cares about

>stop posting untranslated vns!

I'm waiting for that good shit to come in 2 days, y'feel. Also late af here, thinking of fucking off to sleep soon. Ya'll post only real good bitches for when I wake up, yeah?

I'm living in a time period where someone actually recommended SO4. Was SO5 so bad that it shifted the hate?

Hard being a creative genius

Sometimes it feels good to just lose control

Ayo fuck you nigga, I'm as decent as they come. Just have me some weird-ass tastes, y'feel?

The international version with JP voices introduces enough changes to make it a bearable action RPG.

SO5 was 20 hours and had a shit ending, so kinda.

Why don't actual girls irl have that hairstyle tho

This

shieet, who dat?

Looks partly like sayori art

how about one that's almost universally hated for the forced starting route?

Oh, Makoto's going to be a psycho again, great

What hairstyle?

Hehe, funny posts fellow redditor XD

I wouldn't know, but I played Xanadu Next a few months ago and it was pretty fucking fun. The way most of the dungeons were connected in one giant dungeon was pretty interesting. Castle Strangerock was also pretty fun to navigate.

Mashu from Milk Factory, nigga. More good thicc SQUEEZ shit that will never get translated.

The one this Misaki person has.

We chuuni now

Presumably because it would look awful IRL

Girls in VN's always have ridiculous amounts of shit in their hair too

there's some broads with really good looking long hair but it's a fucking bitch to keep clean, straight, and nice

I used to help my friend with her's after a shower sometimes and wew, that's a fucking nightmare.

This was pretty good. I actually liked Chisato when she was possessive, but sometimes in the other girls routes it would tip into insufferable bitch mode. Forced first route doesn't bother me because I'm going to read them all anyway.

Are you a girl? or are you a fucking faggot?

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>use of cursing to accentuate the point so that the 12 y/os reading the shitty game to beat off to the anime waifus find it more relatable
Could have just been "I wanna be able to cheat too" , "You're cheating" , "You cheating bitch" even. Motherfucker seems out of place.

>Motherfucker seems out of place.

douzo

lad

Chisato was okay in her route, but I took immense pleasure in cucking her in Satsuki's route. Satsuki's romance is so much better, they fit together, have chemistry beyond "hey events happened in the past" and she's cuter.

I was just a dude who really liked a 10/10 girl in high school and we never got together despite fooling around a few times. Family problems mostly.

Wrong again, nigga. This is the real shit.

>Probably doesn't even have a cup size that matches her name.

IT IS 'V' CUP -- FOR VELKA.

Aww.

>didn't fuck her

How could you let a chance like that slip through your fingers

>vndb.org/v21529/chars#chars
>these designs
My fucking sides.
Guess this is the closest we'll ever get to a new TM eroge.

post her (male) version

>The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
So what "good intentions" did these two bitches have?

The story's simple.
Her grandparents took care of her and were super religious so alone time was hard, my dad was dying while I was in high school and it was just him and I, we were both embroiled in some stupid shit, we fooled around, admitted feelings but she moved away a month later for university.

>tfw your tag isn't donkan, it's just extremely unlucky protag

>bios properly there and translated
Is there hope, lads? Will MG pick this up?

yes expect a 2022 release

Oh this is the chapter where Rei's gonna die, huh

Oh, you're the dead dad user

My condolences for the missed opportunity

L-Lads...

Nice try have a (You) for your troubles

>one thinks he's literal garbage
>the other thinks he's hot shit
I love the duality of these two characters, and how both games pull off their development so well.

GIVE NIGGER

Thanks.
It's cool though.

The land of 2D is the land for me now.

That's not the tomboy. This is.

>tfw a girl will never say this to me

Don't give up, user

You can get another 10/10 hot babe with really long hair if you tried

Hello, is this the lolige general?

g-guys...

Too much work and then it all tends to be predicated on an idealistic image that one party or the other projects and inevitably fails to maintain.

Working, going out to drink, and reading Nip stories about love is enough emotional fulfillment for me.

>hang out with cool kouhai
>find her masturbating to your older sister and discover she's a girl
>rape her until she loves cock instead

tsuba-chan is CUTE!

You've come to the right place

I wish the artist made lactation look better. He has the milk come out of their nipples from the straight center of them like a spout. It looks odd.

Tsuba-chan was a great girl but I fucking hate Squeez for dedicating so much of the damn game to literal who girls instead of making more content for the actual cast of heroines people pick up the game for. In the end only the 'main' of the harem gets a solo ending and some heroines even only got two fucking solo scenes at all. How is that a thing when there is a literal who that has more scenes than one of the main harem? If they pull that shit again with Isekai BigTits I'll be impressed by how little they learned.

is this chaos;child shit or what

Do these parfaits actually taste that good

You can't go on like that forever, user

Welcome friend

youtube.com/watch?v=xlh8e201lI0

Winged Cloud is just as bad as those Chinese fuckers that were stealing shit.

Why is she looking at me like that?

>Winged Cloud
Literally who?

She comforting you but secretly happy you bought all of her DLC.

I just don't wanna get hurt anymore, user. I'm tired of hurting.

Cro seems pretty cute but man, I just can't be fucked to go through all the routes.

she wants to fuck

Beats me but I sure as hell want to try one.

nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/capcom_to_bring_increased_support_and_ace_attorney_to_switch_in_2018
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/rumour_capcom_creating_new_ace_attorney_for_switch_alongside_collections_of_past_entries
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/15/spike-chunsoft-hiring-for-next-danganronpa-game/amp/

So what are you more hyped about? The next Ace Attorney game coming to Switch or the next Danganronpa game coming to PS4/Vita?

>Azai keeps calling Usari disgusting
stop please she's cute

Danganronpa is shit and has its own containment general for a reason. AA I'm both happy and pissed because I don't want to buy a switch. Probably will end up just watching it on youtube unfortunately.

Soon.

She really is a cutie

Phoenix Wright, hopefully Maya is fully back in the game. The interpretation trials were neat in Spirit of Justice, but they kind of pissed me off at times too, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.

I love light-haired girls in VNs, but the closest we usually get is "semi-foreign annoying blond."

I'm not interested in news about reality tv series, although AA is neat.

vndb.org/v19345

ah, well-drawn nukige
thanks for the squeez

Considering Pearl wants to be a city girl I'm going to make a wild guess that Pearl moves in with Phoenix uninvited and fulfills the role and Maya tries to get Pearl and Phoenix together in the process since Pearl has always been infatuated with him to some degree.