Schrodinger Religion

Hello people!

I would like to show you a crazy idea I just had.
Making a new religion! The first (maybe) OpenSource religion in the world.

> The Schrödinger religion.
github.com/Pella86/Schrodinger-religion

> The religion itself:
github.com/Pella86/Schrodinger-religion/blob/master/The religion.md

> How do I contribute?
github.com/Pella86/Schrodinger-religion/blob/master/HowToContribute.md

I'm not looking for followers, neither people who agree with what I wrote, I'd love to discuss the idea first and foremost.
One can contribute to it even without being follower, because this religion gives the possibility to create your own.

> Religion Essentials

> Purpose
This religion is meant to be a way of achieving coexistence in the human species and to promote progress.

> Why the need of a new religion?
The main religions right now are based on old texts. All in all these texts are written in antiquity and don't take in account the fast pace of progression that society, over recent times, has undergone.

> How is the new religion different?
I want to create a modern religion, written socially by people. I want to create a dynamic sacred script that is modified with the discovery of new technologies.

> God?
Schrödinger religion, will consider the hypothesis that atheism AND theism both exist at the same time.

Stance of the religion on Homosexuality:

> Choice or predisposition?
Homosexuality isn't a choice, like isn't a choice to be hetero.

> Minoritarian behavior
One last thing, being gay will always be controversial in a population, since will always be an alternative behavior of the standard.

> Where the religion is stuck and needs your help
Is homosexuality harming today society? Is homosexual propaganda harming more? Should the society control sexual behavior of its members? If yes how?

There's a special place for non-believers like you

Limbo?

What's this SHIT and why is the grammar in the english version as wonky as the one in the italian version

Cause I know 3 languages, and my brain won't let me be proficient in all 3 together.
The more I learn English, the less I speak Italian.

Moreover, I'd love to have people correcting my texts, to make them at least presentable.

What place do you seriously believe your self jerking project has in the modern world and its cultures war
The cult of kek has more legitimacy for being actually organic

Why start a religion that isn't a religion?

"To tell the truth: Well I'm not sure where this idea might bring. I just shot the flat stone on the lake. But I don't know how many bounces it will make and if it even will reach the other side. What I would like to make is really a comprehensive social media mediated religion that will maybe and possibily find the communication with the existing branches of religions. Of course wants to bring in typical religion stuff, like rites and traditions, if they absorbed by the regional traditions or if they are completely invented from scratch we will see. For now I'd like opinions and contributions."

from the big library of the Schrodinger Religion.

I got this comment also, but I don't see where it fail exactly to be a religion. And the difference between religion, philosophy of life and sum of beliefs is to me obscure.

But what you are describing is a think tank and a philosophy. That is not really "religion".
You need believers and faith and those are not compatible to the flexibility of what you propose.

I am my religious leader
I follow and believe blindly what is written in the text
I am my most dedicated follower.

> There's faith even with one person believing in it. -> Terry Pratchett - Small Gods

Religion is also inherently tied to morality, an obsolete concept

>morality, an obsolete concept
This is interesting?
expand because that's actually my idea, to find my morality in this world.

Taking it to the next level!

This sound dumb and cringey as hell

How is it dumb since you can write whatever you want in it?

>I want to make something inherently pointless that nobody will adhere to, and I'll give it this dumb Schrödinger reference name

>I want to make something inherently pointless that nobody will adhere to
Yup probably nobody wil follow it, as I said I'm not looking for followers but I'm trying to find my values.
But why does that really make it dumb?
It's truly harmless.

>and I'll give it this dumb Schrödinger reference name
I wanted to call it pellanesim but was a bit selfish.
Since I started to call it schrodinger relgion between friends because of god duality I kept it
The name has really 0 relevance.

But think about it git hub offer the possibility of comparing branches.

If you would write your schrodinger religion and I write mine

we can compare where our branches have a clash in faith.

And bring forward the debate.