/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1091 - Haunted Knux Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYBTMs7x41I
youtu.be/PpZFEaLUp60
youtube.com/watch?v=7tk1295iFD8
youtube.com/watch?v=gRuYTOP8B9I
twitter.com/SeclusiveBlue/status/935786149184004096
youtube.com/watch?v=BzQ7wKzuAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=PF7N8ioyflQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyjpZaYO_I
youtube.com/watch?v=ftyDZouqJ1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Penders, a man without equal, a man who bestowed life unto the red echidna.
His writing is unparalleled, an artist crafting masterpieces, posesing the hand that saved the series.
He has not sinned, for he is pure. Remember, for he is our savior,

Sparky should just kill himself honestly

*Comfy*

Sonicbabs I'm disappointed last thread wasn't even nice

Amy sucks dick

Guys, please don't draw creepy shit with Bump and Sage. Don't make this general into that kind of thread.

I was going to post it earlier but this was going to need 2 posts
Anyway I know yesterday storyanon shot down the idea of Cassia disowning Clove and staying with Eggman's remnant but I was brainstorming an idea for a story that I might never write

>Cassia's illness takes a turn for the worst and becomes bedridden
>With the Empire now fractured, Clove is forced to go to old enemies for a fix now that the bionics are wearing out
>Cassia's body fails while Clove is on her quest, Thunderbolt takes her head and keeps her alive via a life support vat
>She tells Cassia the truth, adding little lies like how a cure really existed and Clove was hiding it to keep her dependent on her older sister
>Thunderbolt's 'cure' amounts to converting Cassia's mind into an AI and downloading her into a metal-polymer body
>Clove in the meantime strikes a deal to ally with Sonic's gang so Tails can fix her sister and keep her alive
>Heading back, they discover Thunderbolt has already conquered her old base, having to fight through her loyal troops as well as some new robots
>They find Cassia, up and in her new body.
>Thunderbolt sees that Clove has walked away from Eggman's dream and makes Cassia attack her sister by manipulating her robotic senses, Clove now sounding like she was trying to now kill her
>They repel Cassia and she is forced to retreat in her damaged state with Thunderbolt, but Clove is left mortally wounded from the fight
>She recovers at Tails's, as she has now lost her eyesight as she got hit with nerve gas from Cassia's new batons
>During the night, a mysterious voice calls to her, and she tries to follow it out of the workshop
>She stumbles into a red portal, ending up somewhere in null space
>Infinite reveals himself, appearing very much alive
>He tells his sob story about how he was destroyed by Shadow, rebuilt by Eggman only to be betrayed by him before he could have his revenge because of the doctor's own incompliancy
(1/2)

AIN'T
GONNA
LET
SHIT
GET
TO
ME
JUST
GONNA
CREEP
on girls

Sonic Team admits to crappy level design
youtube.com/watch?v=RYBTMs7x41I

Unbelievable. This is basically SEGA acknowledging Forces' level design is linear and automated as fuck.

"We wanted to make sure players could focus on dashing like a maniac and not having to worry about complex game controls."

Fire Iizuka.

My dick

Is she any good at it?

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

>This is basically SEGA acknowledging Forces' level design is Sonic as fuck.

fify

Wow good job user, you've posted a non-story we've known for 3 days!

But it already is that kind of general.

Thread reminder that sonic and Amy are no longer virgins before lost world

I GET IT ON BY MYSELF

Post underrated Forces tracks.
youtu.be/PpZFEaLUp60

Couldn't even be bothered to read any posts to catch up in the last thread. This place has really fucking sucked lately.

(2/2)
>Clove tells her story, and Infinite empathizes with her, offering her a chance to 'make things right'
>He has plans to form a new group of like minded outcasts, extracting vengance from both both Sonic and Eggman for everything they both did to wrong him
>Clove has reservations after getting help from Sonic but Infinite brings up how they repeatly pushed her and her sister away, how Sonic did not care for saving her but instead was more focused on fighting Thunderbolt, creating a full illusionary setting of the fight earlier just to push his narrative, with Sonic's gang acting much more bloodthirsty and trying to destroy Cassia's body
>She then agrees, donning the same suit and helmet as Infinite, her scyche recreated now with a phantom ruby blade
>Cassia is conforted by Thunderbolt, promising to be a better sister, and such
>Clove and Infinite now go around the world looking for the other 'outcasts' to recruit to form his new gang, planning now to rule the world above everyone else with his group as the strongest beings alive, with him as a living god

So in short, Cassia is now a fanatic for Eggman if only to gain acceptance by Thunderbolt, and Clove is now a depressed antelope that's hell bent on getting her sister back, with no reguard for collateral damage

Reminder someone will do a Bump and Sage version of this

No sonic's, and only sonic's

I would never do that. Because deep down, even when I'm at my lowest, there's a spark of determination, burning with my hopes and dreams, a light that will never go out, no matter how deep into a dark abyss I may fall.

And also suicide just leads to eternal torment anyway, so that's just stupid.

I'll never give up. I'll always keep on running. I will fly to the highest of all of the heavens. Just like Sonic, just like Tails wants to be.

Which Sonic though?

You know all hedgehogs look alike to her.

She's had practice with those chili dogs

Delete all lizards!

You didn't miss anything outside of Hildaanon doing requests. This general has been derailed by Sparkyshit for almost a week now & it's getting fucking boring. I honestly don't know what people get out of continuing to engage that autist.

Needs more suffering, honestly.

Vaniller pls

>Game is over in two hours
>Classic Sonic is shit
>Hero character is shit
>Modern Sonic is incredibly short and only like two of his levels are any good

Fucking stop defending Sonic

>Metal General coming up
>It's going to be complete shit
Disappointed honestly

I know
she's sucking one now

such a good girl.

Time for you to help clean me all up

I really want that translated

You can't keep the reptile man down, you hoggy bitch.

>Co Co Nut Gun

Am I doing this right?

kissu

HOW WOULD YOU DEFEAT SLUTTY CREAM RABBIT

>can fire in spurts

Thread reminder that Amy Rose is 12 years old

I remember /sthg/ being utter shit before #900 & #1000, but both ended up being real good.

This looks real cute.

Judging by that gif, Sonic don't care

You want them to kill each other?

>OK! HUH! OH BANANA...

With Chaos Cocktrol, courtesy of Shadow's ultimate dong

and Sonic is 15, both are underage

Nah, that's too much. One of them is just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=7tk1295iFD8

Post more SA2 love.

Beat her lil' Chao to death first.
Then rape her as she grieves in misery at the loss of her companion/pet/bodyguard/masturbatory aid

I like it

I can't draw tonight but I'll try to draw boxercise Amy tomorrow. I'm sorry.

OR here: No problem. You do good work, so I can wait a little bit. Night user!

No they won't. Don't start shit, user.

>12
and stacked.

Could the phantom thieves defeat Penders?

Perfect

Sees, the investigation team, and the phantom thieves combined couldn't defeat Ken Penders

youtube.com/watch?v=gRuYTOP8B9I

Maybe if you commission it

>Beat her Chao
Good luck, he can headbutt through solid steel with ease.

Penders has stronger reality warping powers and Chaos Knuckles. They don't stand a chance.

It's very cute, maybe I should send it to translator user

REEE GET OUT

Marioposter has been avatarfagging
Why isn't he deleted yet

Looking for some drawing ideas, if you guys wanna see anything simple with Sonic characters. No lewd or romance, and there's a chance I'll skip your idea if it doesn't interest me.

Because it's not just one person doing it,
Sonicbab

because he's always right

I'll have to challenge him to some Chao Karate and use a vmu-stat hax'd chaos Chao to destroy him

>outside of Hildaanon doing requests
Fuck, and here I am trying to draw shit myself.

How does it feel when Denuvo actually works?

Which of the 3 people she considers Sonic? The answer is all of them.

Your favorite character doing a sick skateboard trick

>I'll always keep on running.
You need to not sit down to do that.

>Person uses the most blurry artifact image they could find
Weren't even trying.

And you don't, she defeats you.

I've already called GUN on you.

>implying there's only one Marioposter

Knuckles' favorite clothes

He won't. he's trying to trick someone into doing it with reverse psychology.

It's cool, it's cool. More drawfags are welcomed.

Thankfully, no one in this general is dumb enough to fall for it. Right, /sthg/?

I wish Amy was real and that she loved me

Deny her sex while I pork her mom.

>Person uses the most blurry artifact image they could find

That's just what tumblr does to high quality images.

Some Nicole please

They wouldn't fight him, he has a rebellious attitude.

>SA1 was listen on Nintendo EUs Eshop site along with Billy Hatcher
>no SA2
pls

GreenHand's shit does horrible things to me.

>implying you'd beable to resist her young, virgin body, flushed cheeks and curious, half-lidded glances

Are there any Tails Gets Trolled or Sonichu pages you'd like to see edits for?

>Chao Garden will never return
>Chao Garden will never be released as a standalone game
>Not even in mobile game form

Reminder not to give Sonic Team a cent of your money until this feature returns.

I hope this gets finished.

Eh, I can barely draw my own so I don't think I'll be bothering with Sonic characters for a loooong time.

Hows the progress on getting this colored Anons? I would really like to Showcase it during my stream

in fact I was thinking of making a long sideshow of (Clean) Sonic related crossover artwork that /sthg/ as a group makes during my stream

Be sure to make your Signature on the pieces so I can give proper credit and I need your clear permission that I could use it for my streams

Cream's just not the one for me, her mom's got it going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzQ7wKzuAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=PF7N8ioyflQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyjpZaYO_I
youtube.com/watch?v=ftyDZouqJ1Y

Werehog stage tracks feel a bit underrated... several of them are pretty fuckin' gre- *BATTLE THEME INTERRUPTION*

To be honest if it came back, there's no way i would have the motivation to do all that shit again.

best comics girl

>Stacked
She's itty bitty kitty titties levels of flat.

Werehog stage music was fucking incredible, but the invlusion of that battle theme was a huge mistake.

>Sonic Forces: San Andreas
Good to see Denuvo hasn't gotten in the way of mods so far.

How many have volunteered to color it?