pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b
pastebin.com/Txe190aw
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/259076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for DS3 is actually the worst in the series.

Second for everything in life is a dissapointment

Quads

I know the Firelink Greatsword's not good, but is it at least viable for PvE? It looks so cool and I like PvEing with (non-ultra) greatswords

99% of everything is viable in PvE, and the Firelink GS isn't 'bad' just outclassed by a lot of other greatswords.

Why is the OP a mess again?

Why is some shitter complaining about the Discord boogeyman?

>fume knight
how do I beat this nigga

>Shitposter filter lists for Veeky Forums X users
pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b (embed)

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw (embed)

Doesn't really give a good impression of this place for new people. Nothing to do with discord.

And yet the person who keeps complaining about a "cluttered" OP uses those as an excuse to also remove the community links at the bottom. The readme has been there for literally almost a year now, no idea why you're complaining about it.

ENB poster is such a fucking spaz that it's worth keeping the filter list.

It has been there on and off. The condensed OP is easier to read. The OP is not supposed to have a bunch of links unless there's something big happening like a new Souls game coming out. Doesn't really encourage people to read the OP when it's full of irrelevant links. The readme should be removed, no one actually reads it.

Not everyone is obsessed with singular posters like you seem to be.

>The readme should be removed, no one actually reads it.
That's funny, because I've got direct proof that a shitload of people read it.

That's not people reading it, that's people clicking the link. I've clicked the link but haven't read it.

Is there any way to check how much HP you currently have, rather than just your maximum HP, in DaS2?

>If people are interested enough to click on the link, it means that they're not going to read the link's contents!
>Here, have some anecdotal evidence that supports my argument!

Either you're just fishing for an excuse to lash out at the Discord boogeyman, or you're the ENB poster who's exercising his persecution complex. Either way, you're full of shit.

You have to get good at dodging. Don't bother trying to use a shield for him.

And you're delusional. I haven't brought up either thing. You know why I clicked it? Out of simple curiosity. Once it turned out to be someone's narrow minded view of what /dsg/ should be, I closed the tab.

>he doesn't equip an 80 stability greatshield, Baneful Bird Ring and cast Strong Magic Shield against Raime

People really underestimate how good shields were in DaS2. Even just Strong Magic Shield on the Twin Dragon Greatshield (the shitty wooden one) lets you shrug off his regular attacks.

Great thread so far

Missed a fuck ton of NPC and other lore tidbits in my first run of DS3, just got the DLC but I also wanna run through the game again more thoroughly, is the DLC on NG+ a fuckton harder or should I be just fine? I dont plan to summon on the DLC fights since its my first time experiencing them.

I honestly don't know why they removed that feature from DaS2.

Personal experience, the bosses in TRC are a nightmare on NG+ and higher. I finished a regular NG run before TRC came out, and once I went in I was getting one-shot by boss attacks at SL120 with 39 Vigor and FaP+3.

God damn, sword and board feels fucking great in Demon's Souls. You got a poke with decent range and some good R1s for a well-rounded 1H moveset. 2H really shines through with its combos though. R1R2R1 can smash through shields or simply do a lot of damage if you're willing to expend the stamina. You can even add an additional R1 or R2 if you want to get even more damage out.
Also the gestures are so expressive.
Sadly no.

ill do them on NG first then. Its just baffles me how I missed so many npcs my first time through. I legit only met one NPC, the miracle selling lady.

Definitely bite the bullet and use a guide for quests. A lot of questlines rely on really arbitrary bullshit to progress, like when you can and can't reach certain areas or defeat certain bosses.

get naked, put on the bellboss helm, and git gud

Don't worry about it, Souls games are meant to be played blind first. And as said, a lot of them are convoluted and confusing and there's no way you could get them all without using a guide.

broadsword or longsword? ds3

I was reading on what you have to do for the usurpation ending. Its insane. And I thought traveling to blight town to help sigmayer after you have finished all your business in blight town was bad. Also what the fuck is good old sigy doing in DS3?

The Longsword is tied for the best weapon in the game. Well, at least the best weapon that isn't a brokenly overpowered piece of shit.

It's a reference to DaS1, Siegward is just Siegmeyer in all but name. There's a lot of that in DaS3.

Broadsword for Raw early on or if you like the R2s, Long Sword otherwise.

The Onion Knight in DS3 is Siegward, not Siegmeyer.

Oh wow, fan service is good and all but that is just a bit much. Atleast they did't shoe horn in Solaire.

>Atleast they did't shoe horn in Solaire.
Oh boy, are you in for a rude surprise.

an armor set is not the same thing as shoehorning in a character
don't be dumb, user

PCFC?

>past midnight in burgerland
Hah, you wish.

All souls players are highschool kids?

other than the corvian greatknife, what weapons benefit the most from refined infusion now in the year of our lord 2017?

Nothing excels on Refined anymore, Refined is more about weapon variety and optimized damage on non-infuseables now.

Several are college students, and many are also wage slaves.

I think Greatlance actually gets good numbers from Refined.

>It's a /dsg/ was right after all episode

On 40/40, the corvian greatknife objectively gets the most AR from a refined infusion, not sharp or heavy. It's one of like under 5 weapons which do this, I'm wondering what the other ones were, could have sworn there was a list somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Greatlance is best Strength
with poison resin

Sorry I meant 'nothing else' excels on Refined. Everything else is about slightly better Sharp at least as far as infused weapons go on 80 Dex though if you want to compare if there are any others check the Soulsplanner AR calculator. I'm certain no infuseable weapon that's actually relevant gets better on refined though beyond CGK.

How the fuck do I quickly get chunks/large shards in SOTFS? The drop rates for Doors/Black Gulch is super low, and waiting for Bell Keeper invasions takes forever.

Doors of Pharros, farm Gyrms with CoC and Agape.

hand axe gets 410 refined 40/40

You're right and it gets 434 2H but on 18/80 Sharp it gets 436 and 443 respectively so it's still (slightly) better Sharp

18/80 involves like 20 more levels than 40/40.

someone come help me fight the dancer

Yeah but it still does more damage, the initial argument was whether Refined did more damage over Sharp on which weapons.

what level

Booting up my DOS

Ok
99/99 Refined does more than 99/99 Sharp.

Good argument dummy.

Thanks.

wat

I don't even

Happened to ENB as well. It got to the point where there was nothing around him. Lothric Castle is glitch central.

this is the first time I see something this bad
here I tried to interact with the ladder that leads down to the lothric knight in front of the sunlight altar

holy shit lol
that's exactly where I got ported too

Because the ladder doesn't exist, it's not loaded, I think it puts you in the origin point of the area or something like that.

I see, I expected it to be just textures not loading and the object itself being fine.
so you fall through unloaded floor parts too?

I've never seen anyone fall through the world, but that may be just because the collision is loaded for a bigger area. If you walk too far in a state when the game is not working properly, the game will probably crash before letting you access an area without collision.

>enb filter
>254 hits

OwO whats this? *notices your executioner leggings*

Yeah, I removed that one because (1) he claimed to have deleted his pictures (which he didn't), and (2) I think there were some unrelated webms mixed into the MD5 hashes there.

In the event that he does start posting those pictures again (and I have no doubt that he will), it's going to be added to the filter list.

you're doing it wrong retard

Do y'all use voice chat or not? Does having it disabled restrict who I can summon or be summoned by?

No.

dude, your stump's on fire

>bloodborne opening image
Disgusting. Should have been Friede's feet.

I want Friede to step on my cock, cast snap freeze on it and cut it off with her scythe.

>(1) he claimed to have deleted his pictures (which he didn't)
Wrong, I deleted all the pics of the sis or images where she appears alongside with his brother.

>In the event that he does start posting those pictures again (and I have no doubt that he will)

I won't relapse this time. it hit me like a pile of bricks when I realized that it was actually causing distress to the person in question and that motivates me to not relapse

So, I started a sorc after my first playthrough of the game, and I decided I want to do an INT/STR ish build and just use the Moonlight Greatsword. I'm only SL 38 right now and I started the battle with the Dancer, but I can't beat that motherfucker for obvious reasons. Is using Astora's the only way to defeat it at low SL? Or do I actually have to git gud?

dark hand

/dsg/
What build should I do (preferably hybrid) to wreck the most possible havoc in terms of AoE?
Weapon and spell types used? I was thinking Halberd+pyro but Im not sure.

>*DS III

Scar bellvine pyro with vestiges

>Is using Astora's the only way to defeat it at low SL?
How long have you been out? ASS is ass, even raw. A longsword outdamages it with 0 fai req and the broadsword even more. As for dancer, dark hand or proceed up to the deacons and use the dark spell

You could try getting the reinforced club at the undead settlement and bleed dancer to death.

At least it's not another PvP video. Everything's better than those.

What weapon should I use if I wanna play the game with Raw infusion? I was thinking of greatsword with strength only to two hand it.

Literally just punch it with the Dark Hand

>What weapon should I use if I wanna play the game with Raw infusion?
I don't understand this kind of mentality. Do you get some satisfaction from what icon you have? Why not just pick a weapon you lick first, then see what you can do with it? Unless if you just want to twink, in which case some of the best twink weapons are not infusable

I want to put all my points in vigor and endurance and still do damage.

you can do that anyway. at any rate, iirc broadsword, dsa, maube dbgs. But the best are dark hand, vordt's and any weapon with an elemental self buff (lorian's/onyx/etc) because the buff scales with neither upgrade nor stats

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/259076
Invader build. Should I just go full dex instead?

You should get some fucking endurance, jesus. You don't need those rings on at all times, just keep 1-2 situational slots. Also, the parrying dagger is ass. Finally, restricting yourself to 1-2 weapons is a bad idea as an invader. Or any kind of pvper for that matter

30/30 FAI/INT is fine
parrying dagger is dogshit, a shield would be better
those stealth rings are kinda overkill

I'm okay with parrying dagger's shittiness. I swap rings but going full ninja is how I maxed out my tongues.

Alright, who wants to through the profaned capital with me, SL 125, PC, password dsg

Oh, forgot to mention. 30/30 is indeed fine, but more stat intensive. If you want to stay at that level you should go 40 dex instead. It's not like shields are a huge problem in invasions anyway. And if you insist on 30/30, at least put it to good use. Keep a firesurge handy at least and maybe black flame

Thanks.

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong

Other than getting parried that is

>read OP
>actually recommends to filter people
never saw anything like this in a general before