Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Blizzard-Entertainment-Reviews-E24858.htm
youtu.be/K0H03GJycSI?t=42m
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2015_Match-Fixing_Scandal
starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21272911
youtube.com/watch?v=kVpHqlj2sY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Blizzard-Entertainment-Reviews-E24858.htm

life goal is to work for this company...

i applied once for some like network job got denied.... should have been tweeting memes instead

the 1% disapproval is from david kim and jay wilson btw

who's the new guy

is this suppose to be impressive? they're obviously going to like him because hes paying their bills. why are you guys so fucking stupid

a god

he buys the audience pizza and doesn't afraid of anything

he and his wife would play bw at dinner. makes me hopeful. #kgf2018

life just isn't fair

well yeah life matchfixed

free life

i just heard a crazy theory comm:

dinosaurs never existed. not 6 million years ago or 6,000 like the creationists say. they never existed at all

he very shamefur dispray

anyone manage to find out what games life threw? how did he win so many tournaments then

youtu.be/K0H03GJycSI?t=42m
if the globalists really did lie about dinosaurs i'm gonna be really pissed off!

this is the main idea:
remember when they pushed the term fossil fuels? they made it seem like oil came from these rare "dinosaurs" to give it more value.

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2015_Match-Fixing_Scandal

Life
GiGA internet 2015 KeSPA Cup Season 1
vs Terminator on 2015-05-03 (Life received 35,000,000 KRW to intentionally lose a map)
vs Dream on 2015-05-04 (Life received 35,000,000 KRW to intentionally lose a map)

wow i would have done the same thing as life then

what about them bones?

dead peoples for oil

i think he also had a gambling problem

what happened with life was like some sort of cosmic justice for how he robbed mvp of one last championship with broken as hell infestors

my nigga, thats what im listening to right now and what made me #aware of that

i think the investigation was thorough and so many people were involved it all got out. i remember boong boong also did it

well so now that kespa and sc2 broke up. shouldn't life be free? or was it real police and real jail

real police and real jail

i remember watching life throw a game against flash at that one mlg some of the kespa players made a debut at
he was on startale at the time and then like a week later he joined KT and i lol'd
then the real scandal broke and let's just say... many lols was had

i tried to look the mlg game up but i could never find it. pretty sure the map was ohana

i had the gambling problem. i played online poker and i got 57k in the hole... what else could i do?

all the players sentences were suspended which means they dont go to jail but are on a 0 strike probation. if they fuck up they go to jail

it gets pretty bad towards the end when that chris guy starts to talk about how hes bi polar and kinda loses it
yeah... would've been nice if it didn't go in that direction

but what about sc2 matches. pinnacle wouldn't let me bet because im in usa

he got 5-20k per game as a go-between setup guy for the rigged sc2 games

damn i cuold probably live a year on that money

WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!

starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21272911

what was there to look forward to again?

>Increase build time from 26.4 to 30.7 seconds.

>_

áž´>_

stupid blizzard !!!

v_v

is he waiting for gsl to start again too...

he really should get some heating for his house

maybe he's just emulating his favorite esports historian, thorin

is that what he calls himself these days? like that youtuber they always talk about on /vr/

i wonder if all those stories about north korea are even true

he's been doing that for quite a few years

dear leader is going to win every event at iem pyongyang

lol

?_?

my darn internet was down for 2 hours!!

you didn't miss much

i wish this vg wasnt so dead ;-;
why do i gravitate towards such dead games like sc2 and guilty gear...

guilty gear sucks.....

just had an idea for another meme
a gook is watching someone play sc and says shamefur dispray (shameful this play)
hm

wtf is guilty gear?

16:9 bestie

>thinking sc2 and gg are dead
im lucky to get a mostly full server at peak hours in TA these days

guilty gear is an anime fighting game

/ggg/ was kinda dead when i last check was getting bumped off or being 404d or maybe it was sc2 being 404d

thats weird cause i feel i've seen generals just linger at the bottom for days. while this goes whenever yourboy gets upset

ggg was a joke general
the gg players are all in fgg if they havent left by now

/ggg/ probably limps along in the same way that /blaz/ does

the communities being split up between there /fgg/ and discord doesnt help matter either

mods been deleting this general?

really? fgg seemed divided and capcum was winning and shunning gg and telling them to make their own general

well idk how it is now but thats where i got a majority of my gg/uniel games

tfw going through a breakup and my ex is on my btag so dont feel like logging on to play bw or sc2

someone cuddle me

yeah we didn't fall for the discord meme so targeted hard by "them". not even realizing they wouldn't be working on this board if it wasn't for us and sc2.

play offline mode?

hop on and switch to appear offline mode real quick

i dont want to log on and see them online

how come worker count increased in lotv? was that change well recieved and good for the game? kinda sped up like the first minute of the game really fast

yeah, to speed up the early game pretty much. some people complained a bit because of the loss of the early game cheeses but it was well received on the whole

increased workers + i think lower minerals per location. meant to promote faster / more expansions. some still try to rush though and depending the level can still work

oh ok. how has sc2 been? did strats kinda stagnate?

also once i start playing in a month or so i kinda want to switch from zerg to terran maybe even for bw too but terran looks too hard for bw

the metagame has been evolving throughout the year, a big patch came out recently that had a bunch of balance changes too

if youre starting out in bw all the races are gonna be hard, just play terran if you think terran is fun

toss seems easier for bw because bulkier units that wont melt if you look away for a second and less units overall to manage but they are so boring to me

recent patch killed protoss
zergs are running rampant
don't know about terran cause korean sc2 hasn't started back up again

protoss is the legitimately worst race in bw

all the races have different things they need to worry about, plus if you think protoss looks boring then you arent gonna want to learn the ins and outs of the matchups or things like practicing how to wall in correctly on each map

dang that sucks. i was at blizzcon and saw the finals zvz mu. i thought it was gonna be boring but was pretty hype so i thought thats why zergs were rampant

sup dudesters

who here /300apmmasterrace/

yeah i remember caring about apm until i realized i was doomed to forever be a diamond retard
le sigh

dude we were getting worried, where have you been?

don't worry, I will never leave you guys

friends with loomies?

try dota user, or you get hurt

shitty math rock coming though

DINOSAURS DIED QUITE AWHILE AGO!!! WE STILL FASCINATE AND LOOK AT THEIR BONES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=kVpHqlj2sY0

TTTHHHHEEERRREEESSSS THAT ONE PART OF EVERY SONG

THAT CAN NEVER BE TOO LONG