/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #650

''Moment of calm'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/62/Ouroboros
youtube.com/watch?v=VyL96bJvVW4
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
reddit.com/r/lifeisstrangeleaks/comments/7gdv1y/possible_Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
archiveofourown.org/works/8843344/chapters/20278768
archiveofourown.org/works/5924500/chapters/13625791
archiveofourown.org/works/8539240/chapters/19577263
youtube.com/watch?v=7AYtfNgnRxI
archiveofourown.org/works/6114995
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

NEW Ouroboros!
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/62/Ouroboros
Some heavy shit, shower shenanigans, and then shopping.

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=VyL96bJvVW4

The vessel that I sail on until the day I die

Chloe is #1

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Thick as thieves.

Forever.

Thanks user!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

A cute

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

++++
I will explain why did they cut something in Dream sequence in my later post.

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

-Throwing David's car from the cliff was also a real thing, as Zak confirmed. But it was gonna create an inconsistency, they changed this idea immediately.

+++

-In Episode 1, we were gonna go to school with School Bus instead of David's car; we'd be able discover whole Blackwell's classes -just like in S1 ,yet they cut this because they found it unnecessary again. So with that, we could inspect some lockers, along with Victoria's...
So in original game, Rachel is taking us to drama class as soon as we try to go into Blackwell. But in cut version, we were gonna encounter with her *in* Blackwell and she was gonna take us to drama class.

this scene was so cool. she was desperately trying to reach in everyway and she finally did it before michel sent her another stupid tragedy tantrum

plane monologue was also so touching

It's been 42 days since the release of Episode 2

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut *that part* in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her *physically* -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

Chloe at perhaps her lowest moment, ready to kill another person and walk into her own death, and Max pulls her out of it.

For all the awesome monologues and thoughts Max has, there were a large amount unused as well. Which is sad.
I can't even pick a 'best' Max/Chloe moment because when I think of one, another enters my mind.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Nice.

>Chloe at perhaps her lowest moment, ready to kill another person and walk into her own death, and Max pulls her out of it.
Chloe's reaction was there also adorable. she wasn't know what Max had been went through -yet- just to get her back and reunite again. that's totally where they understood how much they value each other.

>For all the awesome monologues and thoughts Max has, there were a large amount unused as well. Which is sad. I can't even pick a 'best' Max/Chloe moment because when I think of one, another enters my mind.
i know. honestly, there're alot starting with their train conversation,pool etc. etc. but I guess you can say plane monologue is my favourite.

does anyone have fan art where rachel is actually wearing the prospera mask over her eyes?

Ep 3 codex when

Wikifags carried our leaks to the plebbit again. Fucking great.

reddit.com/r/lifeisstrangeleaks/comments/7gdv1y/possible_Veeky Forums_episode_3_release_date_leaks/

Friendly reminder to have a healthy sleep schedule.

I think my top scene as an idea may be outside the party.
I get that Max was only able to save Chloe in that moment by telling her that she had to change time again to do it and that Jefferson was a murderer.
But I also think hearing about the alternate timeline really settled something in Chloe. All the anger, sadness, confusion, about what happened with William and she learns what would have happened if he lived. That doesn't make losing her father, being abandoned by Max for five years, or losing Rachel, any less painful but knowing it means she only suffers wounds that she can heal may give her some closure.
Likewise, it shows how dedicated Max is to Chloe. The five year absence cannot be undone (as Max learns) but there's many more years ahead that Max can be there for Chloe. And will be there.

Another scene I've come to love is the entire junkyard/railroad one. It's only fairly recently I paid attention to that one and noticed the importance. The pool offers some other nice words but I feel that scene's main draw is the visuals and atmosphere.

No, which is a shame. It looks cool.

Nothing competes
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
I hope this song or Obstacles is in the Farewell Episode but I'm not sure if Deck Nine has right to use them.

me too. this scene though, makes me cry everytime I watch it:

>"Chloe…"
>"I’ll just drift asleep... dreaming of us here together... forever."
>"Thank you so much.I'm so proud of you for following your dreams.Don't forget about me."
>''Never''
>"I love you, Max.|See you around."
>"Sooner than you think…"
romantic,tragic and filled with pure thoughts.

That's just... great. At least they didn't announce it as *their theory* again.

I wish I could alter time. Everything is fleeting, and I can't do anything.

For fuck sakes. Having delved deeper into LiS fanfiction, and ashamedly reading smut-fics I found there was an even deeper level to the rabbit hole

LiS Omegaverse (just google if you're unfamiliar with the premise)...

archiveofourown.org/works/8843344/chapters/20278768

archiveofourown.org/works/5924500/chapters/13625791

An alternate version (or perhaps the original?) that I pasted together after seeing it

>Victoria
>Omega
What is wrong with these plebeians?

How long can Victoria's heart hold out against the cuteness?

She's top alpha in the other one. Chloe is the pack omega and is exceptionally talented
Don't pretend like Max knotting Victoria isn't extremely hot

Only if it's Vortex Max.

Here's an Amberpricefield (eventually I assume I'm only 10 chapters in) fic with a twist... Max is an MTF trans! It's actually written pretty well if you can overlook the trans thing
archiveofourown.org/works/8539240/chapters/19577263

For some reason when I saw Chloe in that state and thought about it, I got the feeling things were going to come to that request. I thought about how Chloe is and realized she wouldn't want to live like that or cause pain to her loved ones. I was still shocked when it actually came up in the game.
It was an important lesson for Max and a glimpse into who Chloe is deep down. Very tragic but also heartfelt.
Something that probably would come up at least one more time between Max and Chloe in a future conversation.

If you mean , that was a small edit I did a while back. The one you posted is the full original.
Are you using MS paint to stitch that stuff together? It looks slightly fuzzy to me.

Not long.

>Are you using MS paint to stitch that stuff together? It looks slightly fuzzy to me.
It probably stretched a bit I didn't really take much time doing it. I've seen your version more than the original desu

>that neck nuzzle
:3

chloe is a hopeless romantic.

Max is DEVIOUS!

Jesus, I can never hold it together when William either makes a memory appearance or Chloe is talking about him or to him at his grave ;_;

How many hours did you play LiS/BtS on Steam?

Can't argue with that

45 for LiS
7 for BtS

That's fine. I made the edit after seeing the original a few times here. It has been awhile since I've seen it tthough.

She really is. But consider how she probably saw her parents being when she was younger, and how she only gets attached to few people but gives them everything, and it shouldn't be a surprise.
Maybe at a point in her life, Chloe thought all that was a weakness she needed to hide for her own protection, but it's all worth it.

It's an idea that always gets me. That and in fics whenever Joyce tells Chloe she sees a lot of William in her. thinking about him in a positive way and reaching a peace with it is something that would be a very important part of healing for Chloe as time went on.
I would be very thankful if the final episode of BtS includes a dream sequence with Chloe and William. Not something taking William's form to deliver some kind of hidden message to Chloe. It actually feeling like William speaking to his daughter.
Not sure if it will happen so I may have to settle for fics showing her visiting him or thinking about, which is fine with me.

I regret nothing.

>tfw we'll never see them again after the Farewell Episode o-or maybe we'll
youtube.com/watch?v=7AYtfNgnRxI

Good morning anons! They better post the trailer today or Caleb is in big trouble for lying to us

user pls ;_;

>Caleb
Idiot thinks he is working on LiS2 and you are still believing them.
Today they'll release Farewell VA and ep3 news will come in later days. They won't release the final chapter without releasing hype teasers,screenshoots fgs.

It worries me that they haven't done all the mo-cap for Farewell yet. We're probably looking at a March release aren't we?

>ywn get to see Max or chloe after the storm game
>ywn read any new journal entries from Max's journal or see anymore photographs
>ywn have a scene where Max and Chloe are at the art gallery in Seattle, Max is now a successful photographer, the place is filled with adoring fans asking for her autograph
>ywn have a scene where Chloe visits The Caulfields and spelling her spaghetti while asking Ryan for a permission to marry max
>ywn attend Max and Chloe's wedding
>ywn have a scene where Max and Chloe going to IKEA to buy furniture and appliances for their new home
>ywn have a scene where both of them are setting on their new comfy sofa and watching a movie, Max snuggle into Chloe's arms and fall asleep halfway during the movie
>ywn see Chloe just sitting, continuing to watch the movie, holding Max close and listening to her calm breathing
>ywn see Chloe deciding not to stand up after the movie is over, and fall asleep while holding her
>ywn see them waking up and smiling at each other

>AND IIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOVVVEEE YOUUUUUUUUU

LiS 37 hours
BtS 26 hours

not enough

As wonderful as those things would be to see (and they really would be), another game with them could be good but it could also hurt them even more. Not sure it's worth that risk. Not when we've had years to think about what Max and Chloe do and all created our own ideas or found someone telling a story we see as a continuation.
Their told story is done and their future could be anything. Whatever does happen, we know that they're alright, have people that care about them, and are happy.

>you are my center
>when I spin away

I'm the same way because I know another game would just give the writers another chance to fuck them over
I know Luc is Bae but the other one (who shall remain unnamed) has a hard-on for screwing with these qts

even mychel admitted that it's ultimate relationship though, but he just loves to make them suffer. it's his fetish i guess

I'm amazed I haven't found a post-Bae fic that:
-Is well written
-Feels realistic to the story and characters
-Is complete or still updating

Closest things I can think of are Aftermath, which is very slow to update.
or All That Remains, which has somethings I didn't totally like and has a fair amount of OCs. Still a fic about overcoming what happened with a very nice ending.

i hope that underage faggot gets fired tho

Honestly, I don't think Michel looks for reasons to torture the characters. It's only because S1's story writing was very sloppy and the ending choice was something they had their minds set on from the start, when they should have seen it wasn't fitting to the rest of the game.
A sequel that continues the story would have some sad moments, as it rightfully should, but I also think it would have happier and hopeful ones. As well as seeing the romance between Max and Chloe fully realized and on screen since S1 was all about the slow build up.

i've sent his conversations to toby already, he's fucked.

There aren't a huge amount of fics that go post-Bae desu, good or bad
Most either go Bay and have Max find solace in other Blackwell students, or the larger number are alternate ending, either the hospital ending or somehow fixing the Bay ending

Speaking of which, this is probably the best hospital-ending fanfic imo
IsraelBlargh is an excellent writer, and even with how short this one is, it's really good and sweet

archiveofourown.org/works/6114995

Remember when some faggots were skeptical we would even reach thread #500? Now we're at 650

Goodbye Caleb

BtS predictably increased traffic. We're going through a thread per day now

he is still supportive for max and chloe romance along with divine,luc,raoul but..
only if he could stop this ''we've made a good job with ep5'' attitude, everything could've been better.

>the ending choice was something they had their minds set on from the start
Sounds like a certain hospital ending was on their minds as well
Which could've been like a "good job on romancing Chloe properly and investigating the Prescotts and native stuff and getting a firm grasp on the time concept" ending

>Caleb is in big trouble for lying to us
He will get lynched that's for sure

I played Episode 2 when the Sonoma wildfires were raging and I could smell the smoke all the way in SF. This made it super immersive.

Many threads on Veeky Forums and /v/ are kept alive by a mystery man. It's rather impressive of him.

my precious leakers, if you are here you've created shitstorm in every communities now. everyone's sending screenshoots of those posts to each other and some are freaking out like ''DO NOT SEND LEAKS REEEEE''

It's not their fault though, it's the fucking r(e)ddittors again. Someone sent those screenshoots on subreddit

>tfw you forgive her in 10 minutes

in a heartbeat

I also realize Chloes eyes aren't blue here. I don't know why artists do that

>tfw more like 10 milliseconds

She is facing towards the sunset.

Yeah, we all wish there were better endings. There was no shortage of possible outcomes but they went with the two most predictable.
The damage is done and unless there's a revisit or sequel that shows a new ending, it's not going to change.
LiS has a huge amount of potential and realized some of it but it also dropped a large amount.

Admittedly, very early on in the game I wasn't sure if I totally could trust Chloe but even in her first scenes you could tell she wasn't angry at Max. So strong are they that you barely know anything about them at that point but you can tell they had something strong and both want to see it return.
Even as a friendship Max and Chloe would have been beautiful, but the other layers that get added to it makes it all the better.

CUTEST GIRLFRIENDS IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY ACTUALLY

>She's never leaving me!
This time it's true.

HELLA MARRIED
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

Yeah you could see Chloe wanted to be mad at Max, kinda throwing the obvious "you ignored me for 5 years" at her. But she really can't keep it going for long; she's just happy Max is back in her life

Chloe looks creepishly humongous, or maybe it's Max who is small...?

I'm waiting for an ABO fic where Chloe and Rachel end up having kids

Does that mean she has a dick?

>Does that mean she has a dick?
_______________________Yes_________________________ She hates it though