shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1GZoHDBW8
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KolQ.5zvAi.5zvAi.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.6KrBg.6KrBg.6KrBg.6H0p2.6H0p2.6H0p2.6H2mC.6H2mC.6H2mC.6Ko0s.6Ko0s.6Ko0s.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gobu is for _______________

Fuck you KMR, Ginger support when.

Ginger's like Dragon, any big cost neutral follower belongs to her too. Then it all gets Baha'd anyway.

I need some user opinion on this, I'm a AA3 fag trying to climb to Master. Should I finish the climb before Dec 29th/Rotation hit so I don't have climb to master twice? Or will I miss out of double dipping the reward for reaching master in both modes?

LA LALA LA

The ranking season for December is only until the next expansion instead of being the full month as usual even with a new expansion because of rotation. Anyone trying to climb ladder this month should be aware.

Dubcuck retard

/hsg/ get out

virgin weeb

Play Blood

Play Rosetta

Our 2d beauties aren't to be assimilated to your 3dpd whores, normalfags.

Who are we rooting for?

Don't even know why i even try to play when they play turn1 insight, already know how it will end

6 has the manliest chin so him

>kys vs ginger
>guy vomits 2 ginger, 1 zeus to fill his board
>suicide my belp to his zeus, then rev
Poor guy, he just wanted to meme.

Is it worth crafting Zeus/Isras for Ginger? I'm not planning on using them anywhere else well maybe for tilting windmemes

ginger will never see play while bahamut is in rotation

Do you play dragon, if so Isra is a no brainer craft, Zeus at best is you get him from packs since Genny D is more preferable for Dreadqueen since Arriet/Urd.
Isra is also good if you're trying to neutral forest memes

There's no point in making those cards unless you plan on playing Ramp Dragon.

Farming swordcraft levels is fast as fuck, average match isn't longer than 2 minutes

post lewd cerbi

Fuck, marry, kill, banish, liquefy, ambush, hold hands with

Leaks/announcement fucking when

Nexto week

This game is frsustating me now
NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT I PLAY I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GET MATCHED WITH HARDCOUNTERS THESE DAYS

>no evolve into a mother option

>get matched against counters
>win

>Play fun amulet based meme deck
>Matched against nothing but control blood
Nice! I'm glad blood has a card that destroys followers or amulets and has medium stats and has storm and 3 copies of bahamut.

>sibyl is ''''''''nerfed''''''''
>ESL dragoncucks crying about how the ''''''nerf'''''' killed sibyl into unplayability
>while still using 3 sibyls in every single dragon deck like swordbabs with their alberts.
And I thought the havenhags are unrivaled at being delusional about their snow white nerfs.

>sibyl nerfed
>schizo is still crying about her

>8/10 matches have been Burn Rune

Play elana and get your free wins versus ER burn.
>b-but muh DShift!
Play fucking elana and shut up, or play control blood.

LEAKS WHEN

Need a quick concede my dudes

>8/10 matches have been NeutralForest and their fucking wards into heal+ward nto annoying as fuck BnB into Isra with Bahamut flavors because WHY FUCKING NOT

Thanks Vaniabro

Looking for concede please

>when you are bricking so hard and the other guy spamming emote every fucking turn
this game sometime just make me angry

There are no rewards for hitting master except the flair.

Do the ranks reset?

ヴァニアちゃん、ありがとう
Nice sleeves btw

I don't have slutty angel tho.

Only Master and Grand Master.

This is your board for today

>Play slow deck: Q into Burn Rune
>Play fast deck: Q into NELF

So if I finish in AA1, I remain AA1. That's okay, I guess.

>anything less than 8/8 and 2 6/7's on turn 4
Weak.

GIVE ME AGGRO ELF DECKS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1GZoHDBW8

>Rune went t1 cauldron into telescope/dwarf
>fuck it's burn
>surprise stellabomination
>next 10 turns were him keeping tempo before dropping PtP to end me

Fuck Petrify. fuck Calamitous, fuck Levi, and fuck whoever thought Taboos being a 2 for 0 while generating two zombies was in any way okay.

>just noticed i have made 200 wins since entering master
>can't keep more than double digit score
I am actually more shit than i thought

sibyl """nerf"""

Many Earth Rite effects are undertaxed when cards like that new 2/3 guy exist.

the answer is obviously to play saha ramp for free wins

Cancercraft was a mistake.

u big boy
saha?

yeah. i think its better now since theres less dshift. deals with aggro and burn rune better.

>bitching about fucking ptp in a meme deck
Imagine being this bad at this game

>I could play good cards
>I play 2 mana Do Nothing, 5 Mana Do Nothing, and 1 Mana Do Nothing

ebin

Is there anything you people won't complain about?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KolQ.5zvAi.5zvAi.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.6KrBg.6KrBg.6KrBg.6H0p2.6H0p2.6H0p2.6H2mC.6H2mC.6H2mC.6Ko0s.6Ko0s.6Ko0s.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2

Here's what I use. All aggro Elf decks are nearly the same but I find Elven Princess Mage to be a brick more often than not. Ariana is alright out but I don't put her in just so the deck has more consistency. DoD is another thing to put in if you see too many wards for some reason, although the deck has enough removal to get wards that aren't giant.

might finally try it since I have PDK vials, rip my favourite dragon archetype
might switch a zeus and isra for lucifer tho since I don't have 3 of them

No.
If they play aggro and don't win by turn 5 they'll complain
If they don't play aggro and lose by turn 5 they'll complain.

Concede please!

>play saha ramp

Thanks a lot.

everyone that implied the d-shift nerf would be a big deal owes everyone an apology I'm still getting shifted out on turn 7

sure then tell me what cards i should play over them then
yeah lucifer is a good choice if u dont have the vials. might recommend waiting abit for meta to settle though before crafting.

how do I make the last 1,000 in AA3, the game keeps making me lose 7 in a row

Its really not about actual balance but percieved balance. The DShift nerf helped quell the number of DShift in the ladder. In their place we have Dirt but they're easipy countered by the decks that didn't see the light of day due to DShift. Sucks to be you that you still encountered one when a good number has already moved to Dirt for their bandwagoning needs

Any cards that DO things.
But it's okay, you just RNG into ramp, get lucky with no dying, while having shit for card draw, and 5 mana do nothing shit like Fervor NOT getting punished... then you can win with your no-skill storm shit.
Like really, this greedy non-interactive trash isn't any better than DShift at its core.

Ramp is Spellboost, Storm cancer is DShift. You didn't play well, you didn't earn it, you dodged getting punished for your greedy trash like Oracle and Fervor, and you won without having to interact in the game. Usually off the last few cards in your hand at that, really emphasizing how barely you pulled that unearned win out of your ass.
Don't worry, Roach is right there with you for the same level of utterly skill-less unearned shit.
Blood would be, except Blood has blatantly overpowered card draw, like DShift, so honestly... I can at least respect that Blood and DShift have bullshit high tempo card draw that justifies their wins.
You don't even have that. You have fucking Fervor and dead trash greed cards like Urd.

That's a big Lou.

DShift was a preemptive nerf for Unlimited. If they actually cared they would've nerfed Magic Owl instead since that's the obvious enabler for constant 7 turn DShifts.

Lou is short for lewd.

LEAKS

so you think ramp is just a bad deck in general? or do you just hate it? show me an example dragon deck that wouldnt use those two cards, im assuming tempo pdk?

So what the tier 1 this month?

PtP Neutral Sword

Mythril Golem Control

Laelia Guardian Sun Satan

Nightfall OTK

PtP Conjuring Snowmen

Owl may enable it a little sooner, but it's DShift's bullshit card draw (Fate's Hand, Kaleido, even Insight to an extent) that enables the Owl. And even then, Merlin exists... but who cares about Merlin when you have SO much card draw handed at you that she's basically irrelevant.
I mean when the deck is cutting Levi, that's when you know the shit is beyond broken. Levi is an unfair do-everything card (just like Sibyl, Ceres, Eachtar) and he's just not broken enough to keep up with DShift's stupid amount of card draw.
Case in point

Oz Flame and Glass D-Shift.

I think it's a wasteful deck that runs trash cards, and justifies running bad cards by pulling enough storm out of its ass to cheese wins it didn't deserve on games where it was elsewise behind.
Or just gets lucky with turn 6 Bahamut.
I could quite accurately compare it to Atomy, which plays a lot of high roll trash cards, but who the fuck cards when you vomit 8/8s and 6/7s and shit.
Dragon's basically that. Play trash cards, vomit Storm. You don't win the game by playing well, you circumvent honest decks with better cards with cheese.
Rotation cannot come soon enough, but I fear it will kill the game by discouraging the trash players who can't actually find ways to win the game by winning the game, and playing around removal, punishing greed with their own removal, etc.

This was my go to deck for Haven dailies during DE.
Is it time?

Concede pls

kys

you have to go back /hsg/

Control Blood

Thank you vampy-chan!

bampi no make make

In Mid Shadow mirror, how do I deal with Ceres after evo phrase? Mid Shadow build a board of weeny (usually

GET RID OF THE FUCKING OWL ALREADY! NERF IT TO HELL!!!