/digi/ - Digimon General

No Tamers Sequel Edition

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
best100.animefestival.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Blocks your path*

Second for best couple

>Boruto I base it on ratings.
Considering how Dragon Ball Super ratings are really shitty and it still outsold fucking Gundam this year I would take ratings with a grain of salt. Though I admit I have no idea on how well Naruto stuff is currently selling.
I won't argue with the Vrains thing, even though I like the anime links seemed like complete suicide for the card game since day one. They pretty much made every existing deck completely unplayable with the new special summon rules, I still expect them to backpedal hard on it.

That's DB though. Dragonball still sold well with merch like games even after a decade of no anime. I don't think Naruto has that kind of popularity, not even OP will have that weight after it ends.

what did i miss, did Renamon die or some thing?

>made 8 twitter accounts just to vote for Appmon
Holy shit.

Vrains is a disgrace. While the last half of Arc-V was bad, at least it had popular characters that were loved enough and had people buy their cards. In Vrains almost no one is charismatic enough to convince little kids to buy the cards, while they pushed away the old fans that didn't care about the anime, but cared about the old archetypes that were played at that time. Same archetypes that were killed just for the sake of pushing the new shit.

Renamon's VA not being in acting anymore gave Konoka the perfect excuse to kill her.

Like he's literally said that the Audio Drama is taking place in 2018, and Renamon's VA didn't come back for it. So Konoka literally has nothing holding him back from HEAPING that suffering on

He clearly stated that there's no plans for a sequel, however, the guy wants to do a sequel if given the chance. So, he has engineered the greatest strategy ever. Kill off Renamon in the audio CD drama, millions of furries and nostalgia faggots will cry and demand that Toei make a sequel and save Renamon. Only for Konaka to betray them in the end.

Fujos are truly insane.

And that's a Rei fujo, we can only imagine what Yuujin fujos are doing to the polls.

Konaka suffering memes aside, I don't expect him to go full sequel bait on the CD drama and just have Guilmon and Terriermon going "Hey, where the fuck is Renamon?", "Oh she went to wander the world alone years ago". Probably have her evert back to a wandering warrior absorbing wild digimon out of depression or something.

Reminder that since this is taking place in 2018, all the kids will be in their LATE 20S

I honestly hope Takato gave up on Juri, he is too good for someone as damaged as her.

>he is too good for someone as damaged as her
There are no better options.

Just marry a random civilian, it worked for virtually every other kid in Adventure/02 who weren't Yamato, Sora, Miyako, or Ken.

People don't marry the first bitch they see in kindergarten. Mr. Realism better drop some redpills and reveal that Juri turned to whoring to deal with her issues.

I don't know people here, but I find the fact that Renamon could have died, somewhat amazing.

>People don't marry the first bitch they see in kindergarten.
People also don't go on interdimensional adventures together.

You don't? For shame.

Nigger Konaka literally stated that he put the no reborn shit to make Tamers realistic. People bitch about Tamers because Konaka tried to put realism in Digimon. IRL, Takato would eventually be fed up with Juri's crap by the time they reach 15 years old.

>People bitch about Tamers
Because they are right. You have all the creative and artistic liberties that the animation as a medium gives to you and you pick fucking realism. Way to go, Konaka.

>Nigger Konaka literally stated that he put the no reborn shit to make Tamers realistic.
So kids wouldn't take death lightly, yes. It's still a show about kids and digital monsters going on an adventure together. It makes clear that even if they don't see each others again, the bonds of friendship they made with their partners will stay with them forever. And if you don't think the main kids have a similar bond among themselves after all they went through and that Takato would just "fed up with Juri's crap" and she would just end whoring herself out, you are fucking stupid and think Konoka's thing is just being edgy for the sake of being edgy

He is probably one of those spics who ship TakatoxRuki, ignore him.

>ship TakatoxRuki
But I don't.
I'm a homo spic that ships Takatoxalone and sad whore RukixRyo

>TakatoxRuki
I'm a spic and I know RyoxRuki is the patrician choice. Takato can die in a fire, for all I care.

Cousins isn't really counted as incest in Japan, isn't it?

Can someone explain to me why people hate 02? I watched it as a kid and I remember liking it.

I especially see a lot of hate for the kids.

No but it's not exactly endorsed either.
But it's not like it matters, no one would even know Yuujin is Haru's cousin.
All they need to do is wait for gay marriage to be legal in Japan.

>wait for gay marriage to be legal in Japan
It isn't legal? How barbaric of them.

I can upgrade too, you bitch boy. No worm to help you out this time either.

Wasted potential for the most part. They had shit tons of plots villains and ideas that went nowhere and didnt get resolved, despite some of them being pretty good. The new kids didnt help matters since Daisuke was an idiot, despite being the MC/Leader, Miyako unlike Mimi came of as a selfish bitch instead of naive and pure, and Iori, was probably the most ok one but went a bit overboard with the black and white thing. Ken is considered good though.

Aw man, Yuka Imai quit acting? I know she hasn't been in anything in the past decade, but I didn't know she quit. She always brought an interesting quality to whatever role she was in.

Maybe it is in Appmon universe.

Question about Links Gallantmon event, if I have no event drop rate chips, which difficulty should I be farming?
And if anyone played the JP version, what did they do for christmas?

You know, I really hope Vrains end soon so next Master Rule they retcon Links and let us have more freedom of summon. They are just an annoyance by this point.

Also, I fucking hate having my board of 4 Dimensional dragons needing some sort of blue card above and in the middle of them.

H-Help!

>And if anyone played the JP version, what did they do for christmas?
MetalGaruru, Wargrey, Omega for the 2nd time, and water skill chip.

Being Yuuko is suffering.

>I really hope Vrains end soon
Come back in 2020

>so next Master Rule they retcon Links
Kek, not gonna happen. But agree, and the funny thing is that Links are shit with the old rules. Nobody would play them because they are way too slow, and the effects are not worth it.

Impossible to see them erasing links from existence, but considering they made changes like erasing pendulum zones, maybe it could be possible for them to create more extra deck zones.

But damn, fuck Konami. Everyone verses in yugioh knew links wouldn't slow the game, they were only made to force players to buy them and even at that few are decks that use many links.

Also why the fuck don't they increase the extra deck already?! Those fuckers force a summoning down out throats in an extra deck of limited space

Because Konami wanted everyone to use the new cards, so they nerfed everything else. Also, Konami already ruined their other beloved franchises, Yu-Gi-Oh! was a matter of time.

Still playing Cyber Sleuth since the /a/ thread a few days ago convinced me to buy it (and it was half price). Haven't beaten yet because of exams, but damn is this game good.

I sincerely feel it's better than any pokemon game released these last years. The gameplay is great, the evolutionary trees are fun to explore and the story is actually good. I thought it was gonna be waifu-bait with some sort of simple story of evil digimon trying to destroy everything because muh digimons must be alone but this has been quite entertaining and thought up.

Currently just fought Dynasmon and plan to play like crazy after my big-ass test tomorrow.

What's your team?

>resetting whole day just to get that last 7th PrinceMamemon fragment for Mega fodder
>PlatNumemon is December's solo Advent
Free fodder's always good I guess

I dunno, being yuuko seems kind of nice actually

Wargreymon
Weregrarurumon (was raising his ABI)
Imperialdramon FM

Black Gatomon
Gatomon
That Gaomon evolution wearing full armor I forgot the name (named him MachKekDoge because MachGaogamon had a funny pic)
Lilymon

If there were more I don't remember/ was raising their ABI so I don't know the current form

What's up with the little whale?

So yes as I was saying, Yuuko Kamishiro has a lot of suffering going around. Some Horndog taking her cyberspace body for a ride does not help matters.

DORUMON IS CUTE!

CUUUUTE!

This fucker always looked like the bastard child of Guilmon and Renamon

Best of two worlds.

Only played the DS games so I thought this guy's main final evo was always this thing, not Alphamon.

It's actually the secondary evo, and basically what happens if Dorumon never unleashes its potential as a Royal Knight.

That is the Data final form. Alphamon for Vaccine, Death-X-DORUgoramon for Virus, Alphamon Ouryuken if you go even farther beyond.

>Haru is a pussy, they said

Only self hating fags said that. Haru's courage is one of the major reasons why his robot comes to love him.

Good, one less shitty furry scum in the world

That only further proves how clingy and reliant in the support of others he is. Just like takato, he heavily relies in having somebody close to him comfort and tell him that he's a good boy to remain sane

This doesn't make any sense.

Has the madman tweeted anything new?

But Takato is a good boy

No, he isn't. He's a complete psycho that would love to see the world burn once his wuss persona burns out due strong enough drama.

Link to the poll?

google.com

best100.animefestival.jp
Appmon is now in 19th place.

>Fujos are truly insane.

You have no idea. When YoI was airing, fujoshi managed to locate IRL locations around the world that were used as backgrounds in official arts.

>Rei fujo
Unless she ships him with Haru, she's not a fujo.

But there is.
The Yaoi option.

Takato is canonically straight, he isn't Haru.

My God, he is the perfect husband.

Like, confirmed confirmed CONFIRMED or confirmed until said otherwise by Konoka?

>Kek, not gonna happen. But agree, and the funny thing is that Links are shit with the old rules.
Links would be pointless with the old rules, their whole point is that they are the only way to summon extra deck stuff now

Konaka is busy orchestrating Renamon's death, Which side Takato swings is not his priority.

DED FRANCHISE DED GENERAL
Just like Leomon or Renamon

We are truly deceased.

>Somebody took the time to make this image
>Even after Konaka confirmed Renamon's not in the cd drama only because Renamon's vocie actor took a leave from voice acting and he doesn't want to replace her
If anything Guilmon and Terriermon are probably only going to appear in a flashback sequence. Especially since others like impmon and calumon aren't in it either.

>Konaka confirmed Renamon's not in the cd drama only because Renamon's vocie actor took a leave from voice acting
that's the thing, he has to write around this now
and how else would konaka write out a character besides SUFFERING

hire the VA from that one Season 5 game where male renamon was in love with a 7 year old girl whose sin was lust

He literally has a gundam chest.

Hey /digi/. I got a question about Digimon Masters Online. Y'know, the free to play mmo on steam. Is it any good? Would you recommend? Any of you play that stuff even?

No
No
Did for an year and regret all of it

It's not that good, but if you're really craving a digimon mmo to pass the time, it's not too bad either. Very outdated. I played it for about a month before i quit. Be wary though that it takes literally forever to hatch any digimon so you'll probably be stuck with your starting digimon for quite a while.

No
No
It's only really good if you're desperate and have the time. It doesn't hold up and getting specific digimon is a bitch.

Thanks, that is enough for me to stay away from it.

I always forget that Dorumon has tiny bat wings.

I can't wait to use this in Hacker's Memory.

Where's the best grinding spot in Cyber Sluts, /digi/?

the digital space where hagurumon gives you the mission, followed by the roof before the digital world using the function call thing when you're at high levels

Thank you! (I was using the Memory Space)

Well Juri is in it instead of Hirokazu or Kenta. Takato probably married her.
Takato is the straightest MC in Digimon.

*despite looking like the faggiest.

>when the predator catches their prey

Nowhere in canon has Takato (or Konaka or anybody else) said he's straight and only likes women. But we haven't found a single hint of him liking guys at all, and he swoons for Juri a damn lot. So it's rather safe to assume he's straight.

>looking like the faggiest
Tagiru and Haru exists

Get the fuck in!
/twitchpresents2

Haru is the second manliest looking MC.

Tagiru looks like a kid high on sugar and haru looks like generic nice guy. Takato is legit the most faggot like, and one would even consider him a faggot by judging how he is for half of the show

lopmon is my favorite digimon

Unless it gets worse and instead to pandering to fujos or shippers they make him bi.

Also sorry if this post feels like bait, trying to save this general from page 10 hell.

>rewatching Tamers
>originally watched the show when I was just entering puberty
>get to episode 40 and suddenly remember that MarineAngemon was the first thing I ever jacked off to

Kill me now.