discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Deck cost comparison
Standard Tier 1 decks: 14k, 10k, 8.5k, 5.5k
Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

Previous:

Patches actually looksdecent without the pirate gear
Also opinions on the druid lego?

1st for wild being shit but only because of priest

Daily reminder that you break even in Arena with an average of 3 wins and it is a gold printing machine as long as you make the time investment.

Post hands that make you happy

>turn 4 Ultimate Infestation

Thanks, Blizzard.

Should have played around it.

May I please have more, Blizzard?
Mmmm, love this skillfull skilled gameplay skillfully.

>wild

KEKED AGAIN

you still can win with a Bloodlust into devolve

>6 wins
>1 pack
>75 gold
>1 rare

The ticket costs 150 gold. Winning 6 times would be 20 gold in standard, which is lost. So you get 1 pack and 1 rare for 170-75=95 gold and the time spent drafting. It's not worth it.

I killed like 100 worth of stats before turn 10, but he won just by doing damage to my hero over time.
Can't beat that opener.

Just try to survive 5 more months user. Then all will be well

i got paladin quest twice.

>Emerald dream 40 gold
>Mage/Shaman win 2 40 gold
>I can don't play Mage or Shaman, let reroll the Emerald dream one
>Win 3 games with any class 40 gold
Thanks Ben

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE CARD HUNTER DESERVES

Congrats, you only have to play for half an hour today

dumb anime poster.

I don't do 40 gold quest.

Dumb anime poster.

Anime is dumb

Smart anime poster

The rare is worth 20 gold

We can only hope.

Perfect Swipe target.

cute anime poster

Needs to be gain 1+/1+

Top cards revealed so far:
>Psychic Scream
>Aluneth
>Leyline Manipulator
>Call to Arms
>Sonya Shadowdancer

Its indeed too balanced for this cancer game, it has to be more cancerous to fight cancer.

>Missing Elven Ministrel, reckless fury Evasion, and that ambush card

Shadowdancer and Leyliner are memes. Control rogue isnt a thing and never will be
I wish it was

I don't understand how Aluneth can be used in Exodia Mage. It's hard enough trying not to mill myself.

No it is not. it is supposed to be used with all the meme spells you see in KnC and as a burn face deck.

Not that user but why do you think Aluneth was designed for Exodia? Its clearly a tempo/aggro/burn card

Shadowdancer can be used to make quest rogue usable again.
It's turn 5 Quest with 2 cards, easier with coin

>Have lost 13 matches in a row

Same.
Miracle is honestly terrible.

You have to have the dk to do a proper otk, and so many classes have easy ways to counter it.

Aluneth is for Freeze and tempo mage so you can go face with spells
New cards are giving miracle quite the chance to be great again.
And you really do not need an OTK with Valeera to win

why do people still play this shit game
keeping your collection is a subscription service
gameplay is shit considering they thought hand mulligans were a good idea
random effects fucking why
deckbuilng hasn't mattered since zoo or grim patron
and no decks have over 60% winrates even professional players vs rank 15s still is half losses. like consider if your game takes skill or not when someone can beat while barely being able to pilot their deck

Brode thanks you f2p-chan

I saved Hearthstone, you're welcome.

Like hell can you control against multiple classes that have infinite value. And you cant midrange better than the majority of classes.

The only option is absolute aggro "tempo" cancer

thats what u think

I AINT TALKIN!!!

>+3 Card Removal for 1 drop

Nobody cares,the game is fun. If I want to autist about fair game I would play chess

>Muhuh skill
Found the netdecker, I played miracle before it was a thing and went easily over 60%

am i wrong?
no.

I'd fit in "cards generated by other cards" in there as well, but that would be too much text for a single card.

>FOR ONE DROP

Yes, for one drop. That's the most effective way of dealing with cancer. If you can't fight it starting from turn 1, it's not worth putting it in your deck.

>Just downloaded the game yesterday
>Have played 20+ matches
>Have lost most of them because I haven't payed for real cards

What the fuck? Why would I want to keep playing this game?

>Found the netdecker, I played miracle before it was a thing and went easily over 60%
you haven't, and never will top any CCG tournament. Not even Hearthstone.

retard

>retard
What? Can't win a match without RNG deciding the outcomes of the game for you? Typical shieldbabby.

They will spike your pack-drop rarities at the very start and after about 5 packs. Don't care for it at all, it won't solve your problem. It's just an attempt to make you join reddit.com/hearthstone like the rest of these retards

ill put in more words
your sentence was so incoherent as an idea that you're retarded

Which sentence was incoherent for you? I'll help you understand it.

》Just started playing
》Has no cards
》Expects to win "most" (51%) of his matches

y r millennials so entitled?

>implying you couldnt go easily over 60 with miracle
newfag

On this episode of really battlefront your packs.

>It's another "Enemy wins because they gave Blizzard more money" episode

wow you cant even understand what i said

Does Zeriyah need to eat? She can only have a healthy diet when she goes on holiday.

Shhh, it's ok user. It's not your fault that you can't convey your thoughts into words properly.

This is the best expansion ever printed

>No forced tribe cancer ala mechs and Dragons
>No forced archetypes like Chutun decks, Dragon priest etc
>Aggro is dead and Tempo will be toned down a notch
>Legendary weapons are means, not the ends like Chutun and Deathknights
>Miracle actually gets support
>Release set actually looks balanced
>Legendaries have unique effects instead of usual value shit we have seen in the past
>RNG is more of the controlled kind with deck building instead of shreddershit

Sukebans not related

Aggro being dead brought one of the worst meta ever in HS last year, and you people still shit on it. I will laugh at you fags when you will be crying for nerfs in a couple of weeks.

>Druid have a 8 heal for 3 mana

Someone explain this card to me?

Aggro being dead is the best thing ever

aesthetic

>opening 56 packs of RNG memeness in 9 days

Do you unironically enjoy the Priest meta?
Are you really fine with most viable decks costing 15k and above?

No one runs Feral Rage anymore. And if you're talking about Healing Touch, no one ever used it period.
If aggro doesn't exists, greedy decks are not punished and they become degenerate. You need to drop the aggro=cancer reddit mentality. Aggro is as necessary to the game as midrange, control and combo.

>And if you're talking about Healing Touch, no one ever used it period.

A druid just used it to gain an extra turn and beat me

>Do you unironically enjoy the Priest meta?
Given I play wild combo decks, yes. I eat priest alive

>Are you really fine with most viable decks costing 15k and above?
Given I started during closed beta, yes

>If aggro doesn't exists, greedy decks are not punished and they become degenerate.
There are other ways to punish that, for example combo

>Aggro is as necessary to the game as midrange, control and combo.
Devs cant balance for shit so at best you can pick two user.

The only decks in Hearhtstone that are reliably fun to play are midrange decks.
Full control with a disgusting combo is as dumb and braindead as full aggro with no backup plan.

Combo is another thing that becomes degenerate if aggro isn't around, tough.

Aggro vs aggro or better tempo vs tempo are pretty fun matchups tough. Midrange vs midrange tends to be just "curve better to win" shit.

>You will never get a Sukeban girlfriend that humiliates your dick

Why even live tbqh

I guess you can punish combo with aggro which in turn is punished by control user.

But combo decks have had historically the highest skillcaps in hearthstone. Same for control excluding brainless priest cancer

Get out of rank 20 and you won't see it anymore.

>But combo decks have had historically the highest skillcaps in hearthstone.

Only because aggro was historically prevalent.
Aggro is needed to police combo decks, to keep them from being too greedy.
Combo without aggro makes for dull games where whoever draws their combo first wins.

Mine is all fucked up, fuck

>Combo without aggro makes for dull games where whoever draws their X first wins.
Might as well say same about control,aggro and midrange desu

Control requires tought only in control vs control, in any other matchup the deck plays itself, despite what control cucks say.
Aggro vs control is just a miserable matchup from both sides. As aggro you can just play your stuff and go face and hope for no answers, as control you can just hope to draw your removals until they finish their steam.
Aggro vs aggro and control vs control are the only matchups that require some planning.
Combo decks without aggro to police them are degenerate. No one can stop them, and it's no wonder that your so vehement to aggro since you claimed of playing combo. Greedy players don't like to be punished, but they must be.

>praying to draw a few perfect pieces from 30 cards
>highest skillcaps
???

How is control vs aggro about who draws a set of cards first?
Aggro is about pushing enough for the enemy to waste answers, and then when they are gone going all out, or about finding a sneaky lethal you can mask.
Control is about rationing resources, so you force the enemy to commit heavy to a board you can wipe, while surviving long enough for card advantage to make up for lost health and stabilize.
This was how Hearthstone has been for most of its existence - aggro vs control in a fight of tempo versus value.
Right now its combo versus combo, with no aggro to push the decks to include subpar cards just to stall and survive and no control to force decks to act quickly else they'd lose on value. Combo is just better than both, and they went extinct, so now combo is even more degenerate, not having to content with the other archetypes.

Reminder this general thinks one-of-each decks are high skill, despite this meaning it is less likely for you to draw each card, thus its even more RNG heavy.

Seeing how spiderweb imp is strong in blood, I can say that the new card is strong too. It can protect your flame imp and you just go face with flame imp.

>there isn't a single tiered deck right now which requires a modicum of skill

>Implying surviving and using combopieces in the right moment isnt highest skillcap
Never played Patron huh

It's no doubt strong, but it still has to compete with Keleseth right now. And since Homunculus right now is the only good Warlock class minion available, he will not be enough, and Keleseth will stay. Still I'm glad that they started printing good Warlock 2 drops, making enough of them is the only way to make people drop Keleseth and making zoo less highroll.

Aggro existed when Patron decks ruled.
Aggro required them to lower the quality of their deck just to survive.
This means they were not sure to win against control decks.

Aggro has to exist for combo to not beat control.
If aggro doesn't exist, control can't exist, and everything is combo.

I think zoolock will just ditch kelesh to make it more consistent.

Is this two strong?
Possible changes:
>At the end of each turn -> At the end of your turn
OR
>Heal 4 -> Heal 2

Both would reduce efficiency by HALF, if its too strong as is. But I think its fine.

Setting his attack to 0 would fit the "Neutral Healer" theme more.

Wow it's almost like the fun and skill in card games comes from the deckbuilding and not the execution.
Gee, I wonder why so many board games and vidya use deckbuilding more than other aspects of card games.
Gee I wonder why commander is one of the most popular formats for casual play.
Gee I wonder why card games that have commuities who copy the same few lists with minor changes each expansion get bored and frustrated so quickly.

Or maybe keep it as it is, but add "Can't Attack" to the card.
The 2 attack on it is relevant for the aggro players who want to remove it, but it is still "neutral" as far as fighting is concerned.

This

>Netdeck
>Waaah why is this game so RNG reliant and boring. No skill!
Smhonifam

gee I wonder why people like to improve their odds of winning in a competitive video game

>but muh fun

fun is relative, I like to use meme decks but I dont badmouth people that only have fun winning