>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

GHB when

big tits

Nino!

I’ve had it up to here with this faggot

>no celica

Plus speed and minus resistance Fjorm or neutral?

Do you guys ever stop thinking about sex?

I put Glimmer on my Nowi cause i didnt have Moonbow and it works wonder
GLIMMER is now useful anons, fodder those Peris

ELISE BANNER WHEN

REPOSTING AS A PSA
BE WARY, MY FRIENDS

no

Nice game, /feg/tards.

Psst, hey user, don't forget these!
Is a +HP/-Spd B.Lyn usuable? She was my first roll on the legbanner

Why is the weapon refinery so boring

THE ENEMY

Can anyone confirm EXACTLY how Light Breath++ works? Does the buff trigger if the user has DC?

Should I 5* my Clarine?
She doesn't really get good things at 5*.
Martyr+ and Fear+ doesn't compare to some of the other staves.

So we have to upgrade on the fodder unit first? You can't inherit and then upgrade to the new one?

>Not thinking about sex regularly while shitposting about some gacha shit where we all try to some cute waifus/husbandos
Nice job outing yourself as a grandpa you no-libido having old fuck

(lol

>no merges

boring

Jesus, it's like a moshpit.

the point is to inherit first, then upgrade, as the upgrade doesn't carry over,

>Reposition for all of your units is bad
No, user.

Because the upgrade materials are drip fed so you can only stare at it until a month goes by and you get to try it out with 1 person before going back to waiting.

Other way around.

You have to inherit then upgrade(which uses more SP)

So if you want your Mathilda to have a Res forged Berkuts Lance+, you need to inherit Berkuts Lance+ first, learn it, then forge it.

Neets and weebs will never have sex so it's all they can think about, which is also why the shittiest lowest common denominator girls get the most popular.

I got that free brave lady lyn and pulled some homosexual desert guardian hawkeye. are these 2 actually good? there’s no way a free 5 star lyn could actually be good right?

jealous of that repo fodder, tbqh

>Give us numerous quests to use up our dueling crests
>Give us more dueling crests than we'll use as we complete those quests

Pretty much. It was such an unusual sight that I had to take a screenshot of it.

When you are attacked at range 2 (daggers, mages, archer) you target either def or res as all breaths.
After ANY combat grant +5 all allies in proximity of up to 2 spaces

BowLyn has such great speed you will probably still double the majority of enemies, just slap a +speed seal on her just to be sure.

>mfw didn't fall for any miswording and get to have a second refined weapon completely free from apology stones
Feels good, man.

Because the materials to use it are scarce as fuck and require you doing the absolute worst mode in the game, Arena and AA. Arena is fucking cancer.

No, the exact opposite.
If you upgrade on the fodder unit, they can't pass on Slaying Weapon+ because it requires the regular Slaying Weapon as a prerequisite, which the fodder never learned as they upgraded straight from Killer+ to Slaying+.
You sack the fodder to pass on Killer+, then use the forge to upgrade the weapon to Slaying+ once it's on the desired unit.

Bear in mind

The Breath buffs specifically state that if the opponent has 2 range, then you will attack their lower defensive stat. I've had Fae with her enhanced Lightning Breath+ just walk up to Deirdre and annihilate her because she hit her lower Def stat.

>don't even have units to use the upgrades on so it's another free 50 stones
feels good man

I wish I didn't waste 180 orbs on this banner

reddit is fake news!

Can someone tell me how Glimmer/Astra Differ from Dragon gaze/fang/aura
Like, it IS calculated differently, right?

>Gravity+ wrathful and dazzling

Oh I can see this shit being nasty

>Give us Tempest quests to use up our stamina pots
>Give us more stamina pots that we'll use as we complete it

Am I safe?

>After ANY combat grant +5 all allies in proximity of up to 2 spaces
This is the important part, thank you user

IS's apology about misleading descriptions about "weapon effects after combat" had me worried

very comfy feeling

Post builds that make you think.

I thought the enemy had to be attacking you at range to target their lowest defense point? You can just walk up to any 2-range unit and hit their weak spot? That'd be broken as fuck.

Yeah, I've been using a +atk -hp Elise with that set-up and it's just too fun. I am so glad IS fixed healers.

Did you win?

>mfw did this when trying to pass Guarding Bow from Setsuna
The only saving grace is that you get Divine Dew every time.

You'll enter Tier 20 but not stay.

Don't forget Staves. I just ran into a Lucius with 40 RES in the Arena on the lava map that it could have helped in. I only had dragons and didn't refine their weapons yet.

I'm surprised people are so incapable of reading
Glimmer boosts your DAMAGE by 50%. The amount you deal on the combat screen will be multiplied by 1.5. Draconic Aura provides a flat boost from ATTACK to your damage. A unit with 60 attack going into combat will be dealing an extra 18 damage

>tfw rolled h. nowi
>tfw rolled +spd -def h. nowi
Feels good, man. I don't even feel the need to roll any other units. I've already won.

>I literally hesitated to give someone Reposition earlier because I only have 2 units left that it can be inherited from
Fuck you, senpai

How are redditfags so obnoxious to read? Why does he have to type out an essay-length apology because he made a meme image? Does he somehow think the image caused harm to people?
I guess Reddit legitimately is full of cucks.

glimmer/astra = if you do 0 damage without it, you still do 0 damage
dragons = if you do 0 damage without it, you get 0+x

I think

I'm having trouble staying in tier 20 but I have lots of feathers stocked up. Who can I upgrade in this roster to get enough points?

how many 5* ya get?

Glimmer/etc is calculated by damage.
Ex: Attacker has 50 attack, and defender has 30 defense. Attacker does 20 damage. Glimmer increases it by 50%, thus it deals 30 damage.

Aura/etc is calculated by the attack stat.
Ex: Attacker has 50 attack, and defender has 30 defense.
Attacker does 20 damage. Dragon Fang increases damage based on 50% of the attack stat, so the attacker deals 45 damage.

When are we getting the apology orbs, refining stones, and medals?

Which should I forge first when I get 150 dew
Julia +HP -res
Takumi +def -atk

5 minutes

>Complaining about repo fodder when you could have had all of those be Bartres instead

Genny!
the one unit I want out of this banner and I can't seem to find her.

I'd recommend forging a weapon instead

I did, no sweat. Three of the enemies had gem weapons after all, so they were extra vulnerable against certain colours. It was just a matter of actually clearing the way for everyone to move around since it was sort of tightly packed.

All the game states is "if opponent's range = 2", meaning if they have a 2 range weapon. So you can either prey on their lower defensive stat when they're attacking you, or you can just walk up to them and destroy them. It's pretty great.

Which FE character is this?

I would just save it if you don't have a dream build in mind

Any autist higher than 16 arena wins for an orb? I dunno how high the quest go and i'm tired of seeing horses at intermidiate

idk lol

I have the same feeling having my favorites limited. Doesnt stop them from releasing more of her in the future though start saving them orbs.

>implying i don't want a +10 bartre

I haven't spent any orbs on the 8% banner yet. Is it better if I just spend the orbs on the other banners? I could still use another Bike.

Ike

I got a -atk genny. I'm not even sure if it's worth foddering her off anymore since all the healers can get wrathful staff as their staff upgrades now.

One of those spiders from Sacred Stones, but a titan from some other series is crushing it with his chin?

What skills should I be giving him?

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with his spider hands.

fury vantage

Yeah but if you give them Genny's wrathful then they can upgrade Dazzling instead

Is Zephiel even worth building anymore or does BK just shit on him in every way.

>tfw no Eggsacks upgrades

3, an ike and 2 spring xanders

8% banner is probably better, I'm just a lucklet.

Promote those Firs and merge them

did you crystal his ass?

You can get the no-retaliation upgrade instead and use wrathful staff for the damage.

Anything besides Steady Breath, because you need those for your dragons instead.

Arden is the one that shat on zeph

I'm gonna make broy look like a fucking joke

pivot or swap
keep steady stance, or give him steady breath if you got a extra bike
vantage, or keep wings of mercy
whatever C

>Steady Breath
>BK
user..

BK's outright better, you should only invest into Zeph if you like him but for metafagging he's not even second-best Red Armor anymore.

Is Reposition worth it on an armor team? Particularly the member with Armor March?

???

>Is Zephiel even worth building anymore
nope, wait till they up his eggsack with dc and sb built in

Don't forget to give him Heavy Blade.