I just put $1780 into bitBean

I just put $1780 into bitBean.

A lot of the hype on Veeky Forums seems genuine and I dont want to miss out on the next ethereum. But can we just have an honest discussion on how much it will go up?

I was thinking of investing like 5% of my pay each week into it so that I don't need to put too much up front but will still make alot of money long term. Is this a good idea?

Dude you're literally investing into a pumpNDump coin with no real advantages over the literally hundreds of other coins out there, and this pump is already pretty much over, sell it out now, smart people are already moving on to different things

like FRN :)

I was nervous about investing in the Bean of Choice but then I realized Whites Worldwide are beginning to invest in the Only Coin Approved for True Aryans

i love this site

I'd say take a middle of the road approach and invest a lot in francs and move the francs profits into bitbean after wards

frig this has meme potentiol

Buying bitbean and putting on poswexchange wallet and waiting a year and being rich is a viable option tbqh

buying more bitbean now honestly

does someone need the bitbean upcoming developments pasta again?

timestamp with wallet or kys for roleplay faggot

bump

>I dont want to miss out on the next ethereum
Then buy POSW.
BitBean has 1.8 million coins in circulation and a fucking 10% annual inflation rate.

>1.8 million
Sorry, 1.8 BILLION.

This is a true shitcoin and none of the hype makes any sense.

is ripple a shitcoin too?

I don't actually know much about Ripple but if it has a 10% rate of inflation and no use case, then yes.

>10% annual inflation rate.
that means the price of your bitbeans will always go up, guaranteed

I've got some. It's got some hype to it and banks are playing with it.. Ripple has a very tight grip on the supply though. Not sure what the benefit would be of intentionally lowering the price. I think we'll see a very gradual rise over the next year and a half.

Well, Bitbay is at around 500 sats at 1 billion coins, so perhaps 200 sats is the best case scenario?

holy shit is this how some people think?

number of coins doesn't matter, it's arbitrary...

what matters is market cap, and POSW's is 4.5 million, while beanbit's is less than a tenth of that

people are so fucking dumb

POSW has a real use while Bitbean's rate of inflation is so high you can't even argue that it's usable as money.
Given that, I'd say that any market cap above $0 is grossly overvaluing BITB.

memetry has more value than fancy graphics and hypothetical partnering with nonprofits

You can't just spam a shitcoin on Veeky Forums and call it a meme.

do you feel in charge?