>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=wQVjj4AlkW4

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

why don't we have an accredited and peer reviewed veteran maelstrom arena guide??

Should I pull the trigger on some mechanical acuity for use in sotha? Been enjoying it in kyne but I don't know if it's gonna be a waste or not

Just reached lv50 and I'm a newb. Where can I find some builds for a 2h dragonknight dd?

Haven't played in like a year, is Troll King still good with these defile changes?

Do it

Anyone playing on Xbox One X? How is the performance compared to the regular One? It feels like the only thing that's gotten better is the graphics.

>eso on any xbox
I'm sorry, user.

post comfiest spots in tamriel

*Glory of Cyrodiil plays in my head*

quick someone make a tribunal expansion version of this post

good taste
what the fuck is that thing

The deer even bounce and run in the same stupid animation they did in Oblivion.

Gods, I love the Gold Coast.

not bad

me on the right
don't hit on me silly boys

>ftw loved oblivion and don't have access to the gold coast yet
One day

>return to game after 3 months
>go to Rift
>It is still the gathering place of degenerates in the game
I guess that didn't change

>Where can I find some builds for a 2h dragonknight dd?

In the trash can

Go look up alcast's stamdk build, and forget using 2h as a dps.

>but I wanna use 2h because it's more cool!

Tough shit, you're fucking over the rest if the group with your dps if you use 2h. Don't be selfish.

t. 29k

how are the campaigns right now?

>aldmeri dominion getting blown the fuck out

Good.

>what the fuck is that thing
Tame

20-minutes-until-10million-stories-dunjun-event-and-I-better-get-my-fucking-imperial-horse bump

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

GIMME ORSINIUM RNGJESUS

I don't think DLC's are elegible as prizes if that's what you mean

Yay a Crown Mimic stone. That I can't even gem extraction from.

Then I got the imperial horse.

Fuck off I'm not stealing five forks for you, stupid bird.

Group system on PC/EU already FUBAR.
Can't invite/leave/disband or find dungeons. GLHF doing stuff for the event or normal shit like undaunted pledges or trials.

:^)

Lies

Is this the horse of a liar?

tfw even if i get the horse i dont have imperial race so autism wont let me use it on any character

This thread isn't very active but I'd like to get some opinions for a first timer. I've been thinking about getting ESO for a week now and I've been theory crafting a bit.
For a dps templar can I 2-hand or will all autists in pub dungeons throw a shit fit? I want to dps for a bit and learn the dungeons before I start tanking but dual wielding is unironically fucking gay in all games.

I want to play a very small and cute woodelf who mainly uses a bow, which class compliments this?

The Legions would enlist more than Imperials though. Just wear gear in their style.

How have the rewards been so far m8s? I'm really on a low with this game right now and don't want to play. But am I missing 10 tripots a day, or are people actually getting good drops?

I've run 3 dungeons now. Got a mimic stone, dye stamp and a repair kit.

I got a chef outfit on one, an Imperial warhorse on my second, and my third was nothing great.

2 out of three is OK. I hope I get the Green Priest Outfit.

Stamina

fuck this shit

I'M NOT GONNA DANCE FOR YOU ZOS YOU GODDAMN WHALES

Is that that new star wars creature

stamina nightblade

Just keep going, you'll get something good!

2-handed (2h) is clunky and ineffective, not only does it lack the kind of damage dual wield provides it also is much less effective at allowing character survivability. Templar is one of the few classes that can make effective use out of dual wield in pvp as well. So yes people will sperg out if you show up to higher end pve with a 2h, but at lower levels and non competitive group content it wont matter

vet bloodroot forge can lick my balls
why do some tanks just sit in the volcano and take hardly any damage, while others stand in it and can still die with me spamming my best heal and resto ulti going off, wtf?

Can you dye the chef outfit and can you post it?

That's fucking annoying. Guess I'll make a dps char and switch to tanking as soon as I know the dungeons. Dual wielding is fucking stupid and should be removed from all media.

You said you were considering getting this game, if you're still on the fence about it then i would recommend taking advantage of the eso play free weekend going on right now

Just finished downloading now. About to make a nightblade for the trial cause I want my main to be an imperial templar but I don't want to buy a race for a game I'm not sure about. Hopefully I can find some good options for nightblade races because I hear the best dps stam race is redguard and I will NOT play a fucking nigger.

You can be a fucking kitty.

fur-fag vs nigger
furry I guess, I want to do trials and I don't want to be instantly kicked by a bunch of min maxing turbo nerds for being the wrong race class combo

meow :3c

>redguards are niggers
hol up

If I want to try this game, should I get only the base thing, without the expansions, or are they mandatory.

Also how is the pay2win situation in general? After the initial fee, should I expect to have to pay more?

>Infernal Epidermis skin affects Khajit tails
>Dro-m'Athra skin doesn't
The fuck?

No one actually cares enough to check.

8 characters farmed for today and the only thing worthwhile i got was some clockwork furnishing recipe

ree

I'm retarded and need spoonfeeding, how can I build my sorcerer to be a good tank?

About to get home and start downloading. Are there not servers to choose from?

they are megaservers. there is only US and EU

From what I hear you can wait on the one expansion (morrowind) but the dlcs are nice to have out the gate. Basically you need the base game, expansion and dlcs to get the "full game" you can get the dlcs in a pack for 40 bucks or pay 15 a month for the sub and have access to all available dlcs at any given time. The sub also gets you an exp boost, a monthly stipend of premium currency and a bottomless crafting bag (all but mandatory for anyone interested in crafting.)
No monthly sub is base game and expansion $30 (on sale)+ $40 for dlcs on crown store = $70
Monthly sub is base game and expansion $30 (on sale)+ $15 a month = $45 and recurring purchase for the above bonuses
The only item in the cash shop I don't approve of is the imperial upgrade, locking a race behind a paywall is fucking bullshit. Although its not the best race for any build currently so its not pay2win. In fact I would say the shop only really offers pay4convenience. You bypass some grind with cash but doing so won't clear a raid or give you an advantage in a battleground. I don't see the cash shop changing to pay2win due to the battlefront controversy, in fact I bet the big publishers are going to be nervous about that kind of thing for a long time.

You cant, sorcs make shit PVE tanks

There are no mandatory expansions unless you want to go into high end PVE, if you do then orsinium has a bow and several staves that are required for the highest of DPS. For all of your leveling experience and all of your pvp experience and all content besides trials (raids) you wont need any DLC

Cool. And is the game fun for a 2 man party adventuring together?

>started playing a few days ago
>keep getting donations because i have a mildly clever ligger name
what?

Its better to group than it is solo

People often give donations if you just ask, eventually players develop such a surplus that giving stuff away is a non issue. I myself have been using the same stack of honing stones for 2 years

>crown gem
>crown dye pack
>undaunted key
what a load of shite

>get called out for wanting to skip mob groups near the end of a dungeon as the tank
>say its faster this way
>they disagree
>called an asshole after the dungeon ends

I mean really, I said sorry and everything but still I was given shit. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do, I don't want to wait like 20 more fucking minutes to finish this shit we've been doing for a half-hour already. Yet I the tank get called out by "muh big dik dps" cause I don't wanna stand in one fucking spot spamming taunt on mobs and my buffs all goddamn day long. FUCK

Is this worth it for someone whos been craving an MMO fix?

How's the endgame?

Are there dungeons/raids?

Hows the player base? Is there a lot of interaction?

Yes, good, Yes/Yes, Healthy, Yes.

I think there are only 4 servers - PC EU, PC NA, console EU, console NA.
So they are all crowded.
Also if you haven't gotten the game, its like 100 gb, since its (by MMO standards) actually good looking.

hows the Morrowind expansion? comfy?

xbone and ps4 are separate, so 6 servers total.

The expansion starts you off in the exact same and inchanged seyda neen, they designed most of your experience in vvardenfell to give you a massive nostalgia boner

I've gotten 2 of the same dye packs and an Aetherial Dust so far.

anyone doing dungeons? I need some peeps to do city of ash 2 with

>BC2
>COA2
>BC2
>WGT
Maybe I should get some low level friends.

New to the game
What loot is worth keeping pre 50 with research always occupied? Is deconstructing worth it if you have to carry around mats for it all? I know you can bank it but I’ve never really needed to craft with dungeons and all.

Free trial week, friend. Try it now.

Join the guild. I and a few others can make you armor and weapons for research. As for mats, that's up to you. Tempers are worth saving, I think. And most people without ESO+ usually create a character specifically to mule them. You could also dump them in the bank, I keep it tidy.

How much of a disadvantage am I putting myself at by using a controller on pc exactly? Both in pve and pvp.

not at all if youre comfortable with it

what a nice and friendly general

ill show you a nice and friendly general, nigger
*buys you your first mount*

speaking of

how are the mounts in this game? are there race unique ones? my favorite part of WoW was collecting cool mounts

In 2014 I borrowed money from a guildie to buy a horse. I left the guild before paying back.

no. it's honestly the worst and most jewish part of the entire game. the only mounts available outside cash shop items are 4 different colored horses.
they seriously need to make the most basic guar, camel, wolf, bear, lion, etc available for gold. the other versions are worthy of cash shop shit but not those.

jesus christ thats retarded

Well, i'm done for a while.

>Saw someone riding a huge dwemer spider
HOL UP
I'm tempted

Downloading via steam rn, 66gb download. I've heard report of needing another 100gb to install. Is this correct?

Yes
You were warned not to get it on steam

My bad, didn't read the first post properly