/wfg/ - Warframe General

NANAKS CUNNY edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1P2Q_1sHV98
forums.warframe.com/topic/887415-nov-29-this-week-in-warframe-pc/?tab=comments#comment-9251389
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want NEZHA inside of me

i fucking hate rivens

>420

m'lotus, having fun with razorback?

LMAO
VOID
DUDE

>I want to do gay shit with Nezha!
>I'm an unfunny pedokike that wants to do shit with Nakak!

I want everyone to die

I want to pimp out my archwing but leveling it is such a pain

So you're a necrophiliac?

Someone give me a decent colour scheme for Nidus
No matter how I try I can't make him look good without looking like an abomination (and I know that's what Nidus is meant to be, but I can't make something appealing).
In the end I've just defaulted to black and blue because if I can't think of anything else that at least makes him viewable.

>TFW HEY KIDDO TWICE IN ONE WEEK

also I want to eat my operator out until she explodes with void juice

I was waiting for you to get buttmad over nezha posters so I could point out you're a-ok with the Nakak poster

DIE

>baby's first general

IMPENDING DOOM

rad/viral or blast/corr for hydron?

Obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't be fed up with those dumb fags.

I tested it just in case and you do get a stealth bonus if you kill sleeping enemies which were unalerted prior to sleep, in a similar fashion as with Equinox. As I said, it's the noise arrow that prevents it, because while they may not look alerted while walking, it interacts with their AI, putting them out of completely unalerted state, which is why they go full alert when you "touch" them with melee.

god I wish that were me

it doesn't fucking matter it's hydron
you can kill shit with even lv. 1 weapons

yes

>baby's first general

you're just proving how green you are to not only /wfg/ & Veeky Forums , bu Veeky Forums

So the entire reason for Noise Arrow to exist, to clump enemies up to be Sleep Arrow'd, doesn't work.
Great work DE. Truly spectacular game design.

Obviously it is, or else you would have been desensitized and learned to hide posts you don't like.
Literally every single general in this entire board that has ever been, or ever will be, will have posters that do something like that. Some despise it, some adore it, but it's always there. If there's every a general in which there isn't, or there's ever a general where you can't find that person, then you're that person.

>nezhafags are getting this defensive

how is this defensive?
This is just how Veeky Forums is

youtube.com/watch?v=1P2Q_1sHV98

I'm still not entirely happy with mine, but this is the one I've opted for. I tried messing around with his weird energy tubes at some point, because they can have some pretty quirky colour effects (kinda like Limbo), but this is what I've opted for, for now.

>Quite shill

>hating best fuccboi

HOMOPHOBE ALERT

I'll grant you I can get desentisized about nezhaposting, but I refuse if it's pedophilia
that's the lowest of lows, and if you had a niece or children you all would understand

I want to lick my operators feet

why do the ostron cover up so much if they're going to wear such tight form fitting clothes anyway

Oh yeah, I wasn't necessarily saying there's trap posting, pedoposting, whatever, in specific (although there's definitely all of that). It's just that there is always someone who ends up creating these treats in every single general. It doesn't matter what the content is, whether you like it or hate it, you should really become desensitized to it. If shit's bad enough reports will actually do something.
That being said, I don't condone pedoshit either. I spent enough time in MMO generals that I've learned to ignore it, though, until a shitpost war happens and you can happily join in.

I want to play this game.

Good, Chroma is even more boring than Mesa

Meant to say 'trends', but 'treats' sounds sassy so it can stay

1st day on the meme making site huh?

i remember the days where real cheese pizzas were posted on /b

I have to say, that was worth it.

Pretty cool colors.

noob valkry here, hows these mods looking?

You have 3 friend requests.

>Being this much of a faggot

It's time to go back or just kill yourself you piece of fucking garbage

About to start Chains of Harrow because I've put if off for so long, and never cared about Harrow
How much spook am I in for and how long until I can have my very own hey kiddo

Ask a friend for a V polarity aura mod, preferably the melee damage one. The build looks decent with the mods you own.

get rid of physique
toss out vigor once you got shit to replace it

Looks like Valkyr

didnt know wtf that was D:

>physique
please ask again after you restart your brain

they own this valkyr's collar

>Using reddit spacing
>Telling people to go back
Hmm

>Not realizing Reddit spacing is a 8pol meme and that people have been using "reddit spacing" on Veeky Forums since before Reddit even existed

Fuck off faggot, kill yourself.

This is the new Volt proto skin. Do you guys like it?

yes extremely so

>proto
this is just deluxe
The only proto warframe skins are Excal & nyx's

Looks like a garbage Nidus ripoff desu

Not a deluxe, see forums.warframe.com/topic/887415-nov-29-this-week-in-warframe-pc/?tab=comments#comment-9251389

Will there ever be a Nidus Prime?
I don't feel safe using Forma on unprime frames.

w le fuck de
it's literally not a proto skin, you can't pretend this shit was in dark sector

By the time there is one, there's no excuse to have the plat to just be able to forma literally every frame in the game and barely sneeze at it

Not soon at any rate, formas are common as fuck, golden potatoes are rare if you dont spend plat

>physique
get fucking dash in aura slot
jesus

whats wrong with physique? gives me more hp? also it is my only aura mod so it gives me more points

Adding a tinge of dark green under the energy glow gives it a really subtle pop.

A V polarity one will give you double the amount specified on the stance, for example. Also, Physique is literally the worst polarity in the game, gives you percentage of the base hp, so like 18 or something.

>whats wrong with physique
Other than it being shit?

>this entire post
oh god thats so cute

They can't possibly make a Nidus prime with the state he is in now.
Only making his Life/Armour a little bit higher would be brokenly good. So it would probably have some other augment, or just really minor stats.

If you earn platinum by trading for it with another player, does that convert the starting plat to be tradeable, or will those 50 points always be earmarked to not be tradeable?

ill see if i can farm for a dash then

I am tempted to buy affinity booster just to level archwing faster while people play it. This is so painful.

Yeah it will convert, because that's totally not abusable or anything.

>make a shitload of accounts
I see your point

Whisper grayotic and I'll hook you up with a Steel Charge.

It works with most melee finishers for whatever reason though. But only finishers, normal attacks dont give the stealth bonus.

why they decided to name it proto in vol't case.
i know about nyx and excalibro, they are kinda legacy, but why volt?

I finally potato'd nyxp because for some reason I wanted to use her for razor back and I ended up buying 3 of her augment mods I'm not quite sure what happened. She's sort of fun though.

>We-ve steered his deluxe into a proto-skin.
But there was no Volt in Dark Sector game, There were only Excal, Nyx, Stalker, and Rhino.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also its p. fucking uggo.

On the subject, I've been wondering; are Deluxe skins basically "This is what the old frames would look like if we made them with the current design philosophy"?

There will be everything Prime at some point, Nidus won't be for a couple years.

They are now different things, as they say, so expect in some time (dunno how long) Deluxe Excal and Nyx, or Proto other skins (Valkyr, Mag, Nekros, and so on)

more energy.
in nidus case it doesn't add shit.

>Veeky Forums, 2017
what a miss we made..
when it all went wrong?

What you actually want is a forma, then make it a dash polarity and use Corrosive Projection/Energy syphon for 99% of the game
4 players with CP will straight up remove ALL armor from enemies and energy syphon is just quality of life

Apparently fighting Rell gave my dog access to Tenno powers and now he can use transference

I think there's something wrong with my nidus
Should I take him to the vet?

>are Deluxe skins basically
i always took them as an alternative design with no lore involved.
>muh valkyr deluxe!
yeah, it was the first one, they forgot about it.

but proto means that the design was in dark sector, so i have no idea about Volt.

>Stalker
>dark sector
(?)

>positive efficiency
>sub-100% duration
>steel charge
>no Vitality or Steel Fiber on a frame that gets excellent armor scaling and is solely reliant on health
Just fucking euthanize him with a shotgun

I can't spam larva if I have long duration tho

Why aren't you killing everything in the larva instantly/keeping them alive in there to guarantee you get a fuckton of stacks until you /can/ kill them instantly?

>>Stalker
>>dark sector
>(?)

>145% efficiency AND continuity
You pick one or none, both is just overkill
Also get more power strength, the way parasitic link works is pretty insane
Create an alternate loadout with more duration for endless fissures, you can get a potential 1000% power strength increase out parasiti link while corrupted

Nyx and Excalibur's are both based on Dark Sector designs (Nyx Nemesis is pretty much a genderbent 1:1 copy of Nemesis minus handblades) so I assume they'll make a nod towards some DS enemy with Volt's skin.

not everything's to be treated as a joke, user

also, there's no escape:
either you're reddit, or you're the Veeky Forums hivemind, you can't just be yourself, you gotta conform wherever you are
you quoted the same guy twice

>Nyx Nemesis is pretty much a genderbent
nemesis is a woman in dark sector

I am, I just refresh it faster than if I had to wait 12 seconds for it, so I have fresh enemies in a large radius to virulent on
duration influences the energy return on virulent tho