FFXIV Stormblood

FFXIV Thread.

If we're getting the DQ event again, do you think Lightning will ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12XGQ-0B2GQ
may.2chan.net/b/res/525684924.htm
youtu.be/CRLEg4aQOSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If their shit is on the mogstation, no - it’s not coming back.

Honestly, its likely just that they can't be assed to do new things.
I mean, ffs we're down to 1 dungeon every four months.

>hit i317, not even close to i341
>already burned out on the tomestone grind

why do they do this shit in every patch?

Who /unsubbed/

We only had one dungeon because they sank a bunch of time into ultimate coil.

>banned from official forums
>banned from /xivg/
>banned from r/ffxiv
hi ^^;;

i refuse to believe you’re banned from vg but not here

FFXI was better.

Because the only thing that keeps people subbed is the artificial longevity since there's nothing to fucking do. Thank god they wasted a bunch of resources to make a bunch of trannies happy, though. Unending Coil wasn't nearly hard enough. If they had made it so obscenely difficult that it forced those poopsocking fucks to raid themselves to death, the community and by extension the content of the game would have exponentially increased in quality.

i shitpost there but mostly post on topic here

hi um I was told the game gets good later and im 115 hours in and when does it get good?

Do not believe his lies.

when you start doing content that's not braindead, so either getting friends together and doing old content with ilvl sync or getting up to relevant content

>tfw no English or IP block-less DQX

Who was best SB waifu, and why was it M'naago?

because in addition to being a cute cat, she actually had a kinda interesting character.
i love the way she was so "full of heart" so to speak and openly emotional about stuff

when do i get to that content tho? im lvl 45 and the most interesting thing so far is when i had to run behind a dungeon boss to not die instantly.

Well we will see in the next patch right? I already think he's a fucking hack to begin with. Depending on how 4.2 goes that opinion may change.

starts opening up a little at 50 (MSQ is still shit for a while longer tho)

Stormblood is full of mediocre girls.

>hit i341 on one job
>almost hit 341 on another job because i lucked out on the loot
>feel like i've repeated the same shit every week for 2 months
>unending coil either has no people playing it or filled with shitters not taking nonmeta jobs
>it's just another dance. in fact, it's quite LITERALLY just a bunch of rehashed mechanics except you do them at the same time wow
At this point I don't even care if I haven't got orange on some fights on trannylogs anymore. It's just not fun to play. It's just not fun to rerun content. It's not even fun to minmax because the spreadsheet is right there just fucking follow it and get a composition that sucks your dick
Fuck, the endgame is so pitiful. Glad my sub is running out in 5 days

Mango is the first major female npc I can tolerate

>muh trannies boogeyman
Stop going to xivg

aiurily, miyuri and momo are trannies. especially the second. i mean who the fuck alters their voice to make themselves sound like a girl?
"tranny" is just used interchangeably with "mentally ill" nowadays because 1) these cunts are in fact mentally ill, remember miunih? remember every speedrunner in existence? 2) some of them do happen to be trannies

god the absolute city of ffxiv raiding

It's not a boogeyman if it's real.

>341

Go to sleep

join me

god I wish that were me

I personally can't even be fucked to get into savage. Pugging has been such a crapshoot and after being a total tryhard in Heavensward I just don't even have the patience for this shit anymore. I only log on to level jobs and get the basic bitch gear from pleb roulettes and it's good enough for me. Rabanastre too. Once I run out of jobs to level I think I'll be done for a long time.

do any roes like lalafells
both male

I'm currently struggling to learn Exdeath. I didn't rush down Shinryuu for the mount so I still join a clear party every now and then for the fun of the fight. Also, while i'm not healing in raids I'm practicing Dragoon rotations. It's a blast to hit all the right moves and the job is just fun.

340 is full tomestone set with tomestone weapon
340.4 has the genji weapon. the game just rounds it down to 340

Black Mage is fun to play!!

Dragoon has rotationS? It's just heavy thrust combo A combo B

That's what rotations are.
In fact DRG is the only class in the game with an actual rotation, every other class is a priority system.

>job designed to be a turret to do its best dps
>every fight is a dance of mechanics
I thought Yoshi played BLM, why would he torture us and himself this way?

Those are actually the most fun you could have on BLM.

The least fun are the ones where you're turreting for minutes at a time.

Are we talking about girls exclusively introduced to Stormblood?

Otherwise, it felt like Yugiri was best Stormblood waifu. It felt like the little arc with her was exactly what they tried to do with Lyse with the whole "returning to homeland to try to reclaim it" theme but better.

The funny part is that even if you let BLM to just stand and turret it would still produce less raid DPS than MCH or SMN

Yugiri is just a cookie cutter dutiful girl.

>Veeky Forums

Yeah, the Doma part was all around the best stuff of the expansion. Nicer locations, better characters, better girl.

who are you quoting my kojin

I want to marry a Raen ninja!

How good is smn anyway? I was thinking about leveling a dps class and I'm somewhat interested in a caster.

Hien is such a generic and safe goody two-shoes that only fujos and gays would like him
Yugiri is a boring stoic character through and through. Entry level waifu for entry level waifufags
Yotsuyu is an irredeemable psychotic whore that somehow didn't die in the collapse because it would cause waifushitters to unsub in droves
All the major characters in Azim Steppe are incredibly noisy hotheaded cunts straight out of a shonen anime

Ala Mhigger was bad but Doma wasn't any better. Even Hancock was a more interesting character than these.

>Yugiri is a boring stoic character through and through
Yugs is someone you can sympathize with, which is more important than having some kind of complicated Leo Tolstoy personality. Unlike Lyse who would be struggling hard to elicit any kind of emotion other than erection. And I'm not into blondes.

That's the real issue, yes.

I never said Lyse was good either

Twin udder.

rough day mentoring today
>post guide
>post video
>gave explanation
>no one bother to read
>4 other were also mentor
>MT and OT at each other's neck disband.

BLM also doesn't have a priority system because its timers are so retardedly tight that you almost can't deviate from the big bad dummy rotation
Its gameplay is about reproducing this rotation as faithfully as possible

>Rival Wings
>team ignores Oppressor walking by
>one guy yelling to take mid, despite it being held by several healers together
>people who dont know what they are doing in the mechs
I miss Shatter, at least when I'm with others in the same GC we would win more often.

Is it just me or do SCH heals suck? Like not the job itself, but just its healing ability.

Acquire proficiency

Brute justice is F.U.N!

>Can easily kill healers
>Destroy other mechas extremely quickly
>Can actually damage towers and core as well

youtube.com/watch?v=12XGQ-0B2GQ

sch heal sucks, thats why they have a fairy to do half of it

>Yugiri is a boring stoic character through and through

I liked it though when she went full sperg over having the chance to assassinate Zenos. It was pretty great when she REE'd over nobody wanting to join her in her crazy plot.

Plus your spotlight wasn't stolen. It was the WoL that became khagan and won over the Xaela tribes.

sucks but, their utilities are really fast useful, by far the fastest healer to turn the battle momentum and preventing more opps moments. but sadly two SCH in a party is a death sentence.

Every expansions is boring, heaven was shit ARR was shit and SB was shit. fucking write better SE.

>900002 constantly for hours
>This never happened during the DDoS
What did Square Enix's serverlets mean by this?

>muh spotlight
Is the playerbase just that full of Kiritos?
If you picked the last option here and later complain about not being recognized in some fuck off war you're biggest hypo ever

>but sadly two SCH in a party is a death sentence.
paging Video Games

It's more the fact that a completely useless character took it.

I picked the third. In my headcanon my WoL isn't some great hero of justice, just a hick that loves battle and yearns to fight stronger stuff just for the fun of it.

Does anyone have good boot recommendations that might go with this? I dunno if I like these. Couldn't find any classy leather boots to go with it, though, and I'm not a fan of the actual set's boots.

dead game
dead thread

Which feet are those?

may.2chan.net/b/res/525684924.htm

High mythrite sabatons of fending.

>Posting runes
Why do people do this

DQ event is live.

>friend saw deltascape raiding and said hes interested in ffxiv
>say il help him out
>he downloads and joins
>have to help him through synced dungeons and other low level shit

Arguably the strongest class right now.

No that would be Ninja as it always has been

Not in pugs

Don’t forget waiting on him to grind MSQ

Looks like everyone's saying, "Oh today's reset day," but abbreviating "reset" as "rese (ri・se/リセ)", which is her name. So she thinks they're saying it's Lyse Day.

Technically, in double ranged comp it's DRG.

?!

He'll get bored with the MSQ long before hitting Deltascape.

>DQ fates take 20min to spawn
GOD DAMMIT

>farewell my first friend...my enemy...

Frankly, Deltascape is much more boring than the MSQ. Whereas you're constantly making progress in the story/leveling process, it comes to a screeching halt once you hit endgame. It's just a mindless treadmill after you've got your clear. And if you're a fast learner you'll be bored of fights long before you even clear them because A) mechanics are rehashed B) the only thing stopping you from clearing is your own teammates.
t. BiS

>Doing weekly 24man
>Tank boots drop on 2nd boss
>Think to myself "If I get these the chest will drop on the last boss"
>Take the boots cuz I need them anyways
>Tank chest on last boss

Yeah, fuck you Yoshi. The only reason the weekly cap exists on anything in your shitty fucking game is to mask how little content there is. Fucking Destiny 2 would give me more options than this shit show. Why do I fucking play this game FUCK.

Ysayle never once said they were "peaceful", she even outright said that revenge and destruction is their (and her) goal.

Dumb fate don't want to spawn.

>can't even dye a mogstation purchase
Why? At the price they're asking you should be able to dye it rainbow dick sucking colors to your heart's content.

Why does everyone have that dumb mount?

Can any class solo all of the ARR extremes yeT?

>Choose the "gulp" option
>My character actually gulp

Reminder that this is what proper RP is capable of:

youtu.be/CRLEg4aQOSg

hello leviathan

Fuck off Leviathan.

No thanks. This is what proper autism is capable of.