/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

penis

Doppelganger here. A message from my banned senpai.
"A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl"

I love Kirumi!

thinkgen of geimu

Yes!

I love Naegi.

/drg/, you've got the hotel key, who appears when you use it, what do you do?

I really fucked up the glove.

Shouldn't that faggot be unbanned by now? Is he atleast making use of his time by playing the damn game?

Nice one Miu.

It's 6am. Post Hajimes

He said he gets unbanned today. Dunno when.

My name is Kyoko Kirigiri. I'm the Ultimate Detective. My talent is solving mysteries and catching criminals. If there's a bad guy running around, you can count on me to expose them.
Somebody started an apocalypse outside, so me and my dad are going to lock ourselves up in a shelter with my good friends Mukuro Ikusaba and Junko Enoshima.

1:30 PM actually

I hope he gets banned again.

Koko! I got bored and couldn't stay away longer.

Is Hajime gay? I mean just look at this body.

Kokichi and I try to hold him tight so he won't run away from me like he did with Shuichi.

Hajime prefers his girls with brains

Saihara forgot to lock the door.

Looks like shit user. Might as well just delete your post.

Friendly advice: use the higher-res V3 sprites

Nah, he just respects women. Meanwhile virgin cucks like Soda don't get laid.

>Not wanting a braindead cumdumpster
Hajime must be gay.

Welcome back dear.

He prefers this kind of body.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>3.35 MB

Why is she so amazing, lads?

That does actually sound pretty cool, especially if there's a separate rival character. Feels like there's a lot of potential to somehow subvert the idea of him mainly debating for the challenge later on in the story.

Wait, you actually left? I thought you were still in the threads this whole time.

Saihara but emotionally distant and maladjusted

AmamixKirumi!

So, basically Kyoko?

Honestly, I haven't found a good use of Ibuki's spit yet. It's a lot harder to use than Miu's.

>we're going to all mouths crops

Don't worry Naegi. According to my investigations there is no evidence to suggest Izuru Kamukura ever existed, you can run the program now.

In 20 years we'll still be making any sprite edits which haven't been made yet, user.

The problem with the program was the Junko AI bug which Izuru planted, Izuru reverting to Hajime in the simulation is actually a good thing.
Haven't you played the game either?

FRONT TAILS???

Just shut up the both of you.

Yeah, there's a lot of directions that could be taken with him, which is why I'm so hyped about it.

Hey, wait a second, I recognise that art style. You wouldn't happen to be the user that did art based off of the confident reverse trap protagonist idea, would you?

Did Junko often sneak out to watch Makoto sleep in person?

No.

Looks like a normal Akane to me. I doubt you can make her dumber.

Is this a challenge?

Yes.

>she was actually right about natsumi being beaten with gravel
Besides that and guessing that Teruteru used a light, I don't think she ever helps in the debates.

Yes, this is canon.

Use this.

Chapter 5 was the only time she was caught

saihara big cuck

>/v/ has Zeussufags too

Feels like it's basically asking for a
>Wait, there's something different about the way he's acting...
moment in a trial leading to some cool character stuff.

And yeah, that was me. I was one of the anons originally bouncing off ideas about her.

DR stuff aside, is this real?

Why the hell did they use this sprite while he was thinking

the original is about someone's bike getting stolen
they call him bike cuck now

Any Maki sprite that hasn't been used for MAKI BIG IDIOT edits yet?

Nope all them have been used. Sorry user.

Thank fuck
I was worried the literal cuck meme got out of hand rather than the buzzword
Thanks for the info, user

The creator realised how dumb his logic is

>cuck meme got out of hand
What would happen then?

This one's closer to the original.

There are fucking retards on this board that would let over a dozen people die (including themselves) than kill somebody and let themselves and 14 others would live.

>then Hopeman started stealing bikes left and right
>not even waiting for the owners to leave them unattended, but robbing them at gunpoint
>even does this to children
>when asked why he gives a demonic smile and says
>"The despair of having your bike stolen must be awful, but all you need to do is believe in hope and stop me."
>he starts drooling as he pulls out another gun and throws it towards the literal 6 year old he's robbing
>"Ahhhh the most beautiful hope can only be reached when overcoming despair. I would give my life to become a stepping stone for this."
>the child, now in tears and hands shaking while picking the gun up out of fear hesitates to aim at the crazy bike thief
>Nagito walks right up to him with a demonic look on his face and grabs the child by the wrists, forcing him to put the gun up to his head at point blank range
>"Come on! Fight the despair! Use me as a stepping stone to reach the greatest hope!"
>the kid, in full blown tears at this point panics and pulls the trigger
>gunjams.png
>Nagito just gives this condescending look, as if he was looking at garbage and says
>"Oh, how disappointing. I guess it can't be helped, I am the ultimate lucky student after all. I was stupid to think a boring, talent less person like you could do anything."
>Nagito rides off on the kid's stolen bike with a friendly smile

The same word being thrown around I suppose, except with people wanting to be said cucks

Reminder that Amami shows no interest in Kaede and Kaito shows no interest in Maki.

the way komaru says "onii-chan!" in the DR1 tape makes my peepee hard t.b.h

Oumaede!

What's your point here?

Doesn't stop it from making a good Betty and Veronica triangle

Fuck you cuck.

Makes sense.

You know that cuck is the one being cucked, not the one who actually cucks him, right?

>Komaru (Sister)
>Kyoko (Half Sister)
>Sayaka (Half Sister)
What did Kodaka mean by this?

>A quickie in the gaming room? Okay-ssu
>Uh you never said anything about a straight up orgy-ssu, I’m out-ssu.

>Cross eyeing Doppelganger's ritual post.
Will he ever recover? Fucking saved.

You know, /drg/ used to do decent meme shit before. Now it's just cross-eyes on everything.

yoohoo

they really fucked up with the green hair

It would've been about time I'd cross-eye cutie.png

>Pfft... these idiots have no idea how to deal with the situation.

I'm sorry you lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate the art of cross-eyed sprite edits.

Could I get a cross-eye of this?

Whoever’s making these cross eyes edit can add a new qualification to their cv

Curse you.

what does /drg/ think about having to press on purple words to advance dialogue in the original Danganronpa? I think it did a good job tricking me into not thinking it's a visual novel and by the time they removed it in the series, I was already hooked.

I'm a Neo-Nazi and I love Tenko

I'm a soyboy and I love Juzo

>Animation in the DR1 anime is better than the animation in DR3

>Still frame
>Animation

It was stupid and I loved it

Miu appears and I let her rape me

>creepy normie Ouma
>Ouma being disgusted by creepy normie Ouma
This is perfection.

I'm sorry user, but you're a moron.

Nah dude, thats just ripping the normie-saihara headcanon

Sayaka did nothing wrong

>ripping
But wouldn't all the normies be creepy fucks? Like Kaito is creepy as fuck in his video, Kaede is a bit more moderate I suppose.

Every normie is obsessed with Danganronpa

>I like Angie

Yeah it was pretty dynamic

Well, I don't make the rules, go with what you want, but i'm saying, this is kinda samey.

Chiaki is pretty sexy and busty too.

nah dude saihara is the only one we saw that went on and on about his DR waifus in his video, kaede and kaito were pretty much straight to the point on signing up for reasons unrelated to DR.