r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com
r6stats.com
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

OPFOR has taken the hostage:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD14OSmUniA
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-303559-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
archiveofourown.org/works/12866658
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to drink IQ's foot nectar!

Echo is the cutest girl!

proper Temporal Filtering replacement never

Operator doco here lads

youtube.com/watch?v=XD14OSmUniA

Anyone that played Tower on the TTS care to share their thoughts?

It's big

how many floors does it have? the rappeling is all on the same side of the building, just diferent floors?

IIt techincally has3 (+roof), but the third floor is only accessible by attackers

Theme Park is such a shit map.

2 interior floors, can access through an interior elevator shaft, or exterior windows, there are 2 spawn points on the roof.

What prevents defenders to wait for you in one of the entries if it doesn't have "exterior gameplay"?

The map is a maze.

Zofia is great, AR is a laser with decent RoF and good damage, gadget is amazing as she can Ying better than Ying.
Vigil will be broken in high ranks because the shotgun is skillcannon but incredibly broken in the hands of good players and its on a super mobile roamer.
Doki will be this seasons Ying, best DMR in the game but still a DMR, shotgun not as good as it is on vigil due to her kit.
gadget is also pretty lackluster since the phone call is IQ tier situational due to how low the volume is and the cam hack is pretty gimmicky due to conflicts with twitch/shooting out cams by instinct.

Theme park level of maze or bearable maze?

There are basically 5 entry points and if you went in a group at 1 point and get a refrag if one of your people dies you can push site with impunity.

Nice, thank you, is there any reason to use the C75 over the SMG-12 in both Vigil and Dokkaebi?

There's at least 3 rooms you can rappel into on the north, and for the south, for each floor, so 12 areas to watch right there. If you're camping these areas, the attackers could instead rappel through a window onto the 3F "rafters", or go down the elevator shaft to get to those rafters, and just shoot down onto those defenders. They could also go down the elevator shaft and go through hatches and drop onto the 2nd floor very close to the objectives, or even go down and out the elevator door itself.

if the irons werent so bad on the CZ i would personally use it.
but they are FMG9 tier irons and you cant see shit to the side or under the sight.
the SMG12 is a great """secondary""" tho.

SMG-12 "primary" and BOSG "secondary" for both then?

its much more complicated actually.
spent 4 hours playing terrorist hunt on it and im still not fully confident in navigating it.

BOSG is only viable if you can land those shots, its really a rape cannon but if you miss you are fucked.
its great on vigil but not so much on doki from my experience, it just fits vigil more i feel like.

then again vigils K1 is basically a VSN so its also great if you cant into elephant gun.
doki has the mk14 which is broken compared ti the other DMRs in the game but i dont see myself playing her at all honestly.

Same, Vigil seems like the fun one, and Zofia, Dokkaebi not so much.

i love Zofia tho, gadget is a mix of weaker but instant Ash charges and better Ela mines with a 750 rpm L85a2.

Does Lone Wolf terrorism hunt renown farming still work? I want to AFK a few thousand renown before the end of the season.

No

i want to inhale Caveira's spicy butt gases.

>why the fuck is everyone insta-picking valk
>why are these people even playing her they suck dick
>open challenges
I almost forgot about these fucking awful charm challenges. Fuck ubisoft for not outmoding these things.
just make it "win 10 terrorist hunt games with navy seals" or some shit so I won't have to endure these faggots picking operators they can't play for the sake of "muh charms."

>punch wall with enemies on the other side to make a killhole
>hit a support beam, can't see through to the other side
>get shot
This is easily avoided, but it bites when it happens

has the hitreg gotten worse? nothing seems to die in a reasonable amount of shots anymore

Kinda, they "fixed" ping abuse by making the server reject your shots if you have high ping
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-303559-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

>net loss of 1 map
>shitty map released
>worst operator ever released
>some graphical settings removed
>most boring operators out of any update
can white noise possibly be worse than blood orchid?

We still got Operation Health'd, it could be worse.

I unironically liked receiving nothing more than receiving the pile of steaming shit that was blood orchid

Just activated the free renown boost they give you, are there any methods to farm like in terrorist hunt or is the best method to just play as normal?

They killed THunt farming, just play the game

my ping isn't even close to high though.
I wouldn't be surprised if this change is to blame though.

I'm gonna shill this again real quick
archiveofourown.org/works/12866658
If you have any requests besides feet memes I'll see what I can do

just afk farm TH by leaving the usual defend the hostage only in medium sized maps so you get some basic renown, since it's merely time based with a low cap

Is there a way to queue for a specific map/mode?

Ding

options, there's matchmaking preferences, just remember to put lone wolf when you are going to start it

wew

delet this

truly, they need fire their lead designer

i want to consensually cuddle with frost in the snow

what the fucking shit

they need to fire their writer

Write about IQ feet!

At least we get M81 Woodland uniform, that's an upside

I guess my theory was correct
this game has been turned into a gay intern art project for all the retarded tumblrites being imported into ubishit

yes

crew cut valk with sunglasses would be gud

that's what you get when you put French-Canadians to design your military action game.

they need to fire everyone

Siege was a mistake

would it have killed them to make her hair look normal and not like some crazed, dying-alone cat lady? for fuck sake just give her a short haircut, not everything has to be quirky and unique.

ash in auschwitz next ;)

Epic trash UBI. Well memed.
And people here wonder why i bought the starter edition when they paid full price for THIS!!!

when is a new FPS gonna kill this piece of shit?
I can't go back to CS:GO

starter edition was the true patrician's choice
ubishit doesn't deserve a penny over $15 for this half-rate shit.

When the fuck is Rook going to start with his armor on?

never hopefully

If you purchase the starter edition and refund it, you get to keep the 600 coins

No need for memes, just feet

yes it does. you get like 35 renown per match.

>expecting me to read that shit
what do you think i am?
a biofag?

When will destroying an empty armor bag not give you -10 points?

why does everyone hate themepark?

too big for it's own sake

why are casual rounds longer than ranked rounds? this doesnt make sense.

Because Casual is actually supposed to be this relaxed experience where you can Recruit-Rush, Play tachanka and try out meme-strats.
So you also have more time to set up and look for other angles of attack.

caters to brand new players and casuals who are slow and take forever to push objective

its also fucking annoying because the clock gets run to 0 every fucking time because of traps and because nobody will hurry the fuck up and make a move.
Its a shitty feature because it teaches bad habits and its an annoyance for everyone involved.

someone asked for dokka lewd so uh... yeah

Why

More like rainbow sit* because its fucking boring ass game and the fact that theres an esports scene for this god awful campfest of an fps just shows you how far esports is from becoming a serious sport honestly id rather watch kids camp outside of supreme store fucking retard

they cant be serious

well i cant say i didnt expect a skin like this for buck.

Fuck sakes this can be pulled off better in Wildlands

at least you'll know its not frost when you look at it
fuck, those textures are awful

Epic is the right word

Montange x Rook

stupid big and only one way to actually get into half the sites without exposing yourself to like ten different hidey holes

>you just KNOW hundreds of retards with shit taste are gonna buy this

>you still cant select spawns in casual
no one likes running around half the map to get to site and get shot at by a german nigger poking his head out a random fucking window

also theres a number of ledges that should be vautable that arent for whatever reason, trash map

Mute or Smoke x Female Recruit? I have a thirst for the gas mask boys.

>twitch finally gets a mask covering her fucking mouth
>has to reveal the rest of her head

Also ngl but that beret IQ looks good.

just use the woodland camo nigger

everything about this screams female designers

>IQ pulling off the Beret headset look better
Best girl

I like that Twitch one

why didnt they give that twitch one to one of the many ugly females operators that DONT have masks instead? also that iq beret looks terrible with the hair so exaggerated

>play ranked
>2 people from my team leave/drop in the middle of round 1
>still manage to do win 2 rounds
>the last round almost ace the whole enemy team
>almost is not enough
Pff... why are people laying ranked when they leave or drop out?
People do realize that there is a casual mode for this game?
Here i am hoping that there are less people leaving in ranked an to my surprise it is almost the same amount as casual.Why is Ubisoft so shit and why is their ranked still in beta?How many more years would they need to fix this shit?

>retards enabling ubisoft's shitty marketing and design choices
what else is new?

I dont get it they know the community likes their actual tactical gear and how it looks better than the joke shit and they seem to still atleast make of some of it