ABORT ABORT ETH FALLING

ABORT ABORT ETH FALLING

WE ARE FREEEE

FREEE FALLN

Other urls found in this thread:

hbscny.org/s/1738/cc/index2.aspx?sid=1738&gid=4&pgid=54757&cid=116461&ecid=116461&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=78389&utm_content=buffer4820c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/ConsenSysLLC
cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/ethusd/5m
coindesk.com/imf-just-finished-first-high-level-meeting-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

WHAT CAUSED THIS???

HOLY FUCK IT DIPPED TO MY TRENDLINE AND THEN SHOT BACK UP TA FTW!!!

i did not panic sell yet

what the hell is happening

DO NOT PANIC SELL. They are testing our stones.

KEKS SELL ON DIPS

Im guessing someone unloaded a shit load and this will bounce back in an hour or two

Anyone know what's happening?

there is a "blockchain consortium" happening right now in san francisco

so I assume something was just said about ETH there

because we have massive selling on all exchanges...

WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I CANT FIND ANYTHING

hbscny.org/s/1738/cc/index2.aspx?sid=1738&gid=4&pgid=54757&cid=116461&ecid=116461&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=78389&utm_content=buffer4820c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This shit is going on right now. Could it be related?

SHOULD I BUY MORE DURING THE DIP OR DID IT CRASH???

DO I BUY OR SELL SOMEONE TELL ME PLS!!!!!

it was a whale dump but its building back up already

no look at this feed everything looks positive twitter.com/ConsenSysLLC

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

>that early 00s URL style

BUY THE DIP IT WONT GET LOWER FOR A WEEK!

THIS
SOMEONE SOLD A LOAD AND IT DROPPED TO 48 in one sell

Anyone know how much was just sold...and potential reasons?

>inb4 Vitalik cashed out and sold his share to the globalists

this seems like an attempted dump and buy the dip, but it failed! I REPEAT IT FAILLED!! they didnt BREAK THE TREND LINE!!! THE WHALES FAILLED!!!

something like 35k on bitfinex, 8k on coinbase... in the big red 5 minute candle i mean

>bought on the 17
>doesn't get deposited until the 24th

JUST

wish i sold at $50 so i could buy back in with this dip. RIP

god why is coinbase such shit?

full of panicky weak hand faggots

look at bitfinex all the way back up already almost

coinbase still struggling at the bottom

FUCK

IM ON THE WRONG EXCHANGE

>2017
>people still think ETH is another pump and dump coin
>whales giving another attempt to trigger a dip
>regardless failing
>repeated by some other idiots

What's going on with XRP - Ripple? Looks like a whale dump. Grab it up cheap?

Ok, what happened? Golem and Zcash was affected too.

arnt zcash and golem ethereum tokens or something?

dunno

So this is what pulling out feels like.

do you think this is it then

Got in on the dip

Am I gonna make money now

god dammit i watched the whole thing, hesitated and didnt buy the full dip

its barely off now

from where do you watch?

cryptowat.ch

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/ethusd/5m

best site

another easy buy decision

Everyone's piling into Beans

STUPID FUCKING BEANS GET OFF MY BOARD

>easy buy
But what if it crashes and turns worthless? Why are you so confident?

this is going tomoon to 57 tonight

Ah so it says 49 right now while Coinbase still says 47.61 I'm assuming Coinbase isn't very accurate or is just slow?

COINBASE IS JUST A SHIT EXCHANGE THAT ALWAYS LAGS BEHIND RRRREEEEEEEEE ALL MY MONEY IS THERE

I guess it was worth a shot? Eth is normie-tier it has moved beyond the dump and manipulation phase.

If Coinbase isn't accurate, then do you just get screwed out of what you bought? It tells you pretty clearly how much you'll be getting.

take it out and put it somewhere else

ITS ALL GETTING DUMPED FOR BEANS

NON BEANS BTFO

theres nothing "inaccurate" about it

its got buyers and sellers just like any exchange

the problem is that it has lower volume than other places so often a coin will run up on bitfinex but it wont be able to keep up on coinbase because too many sell walls in place and not enough volume to overcome them

see current bitcoin price between bitfinex and coinbase for example

golem just got dumped too
what the fuck

what's that price work out to with their fee

So it's worse to sell off basically?

does this mean that you could unknowingly be selling for quite a bit less on coinbase when it is being sold for higher on other exchanges?

Would you consider bitfinex one of the more superior cryptocurrency exchanges? Like is that where I should be if anywhere

its the best explanation for the sudden drop in ETH price: Bean Frenzy!

will golem recover too? or will it stay down

and does this also mean that you could be buying for less than their value on coinbase?

nah just checked it, with the fee it's no better than say polos price

I dont understand what you mean

yes
theoretically if the price difference got too great it would be in your interest to send your ETH or BTC from one exchange to another and sell where the price is high. (dont forget to figure any fees involved, i have never done this, only hypothetical)

I would say bitfinex is technically the best exchange yes. best volume, most tools, nicest layout and shit...
but coinbase offers more "security" especially if you are american (bitfinex is taiwanese i think?)

Everyone typing in all caps and demanding an explanation should just sell.

More cheap ETH for me and you take your short little gains. Everyone is happy.

I just meant what the poster below me said.

Could you theoretically transfer from Coinbase to another wallet in order to sell out for more profit on a different exchange? Is that the best idea if you are holding BTC or ETH on Coinbase rather than just selling on Coinbase?

Although you did mention security which has a cost of its own in a way.

>Everyone is happy
t. pajeet

Yes, if anything that's a sign people were filling up in golem because they know it will go up. However, cheap ETH is better long term and they're likely holding a bigger bag there.

It will recover I'm sure.

gdax finally recovering.

I assume there is some fees when you fund your account on the new exchange
(i know there are not fees when you send coins off coinbase though)

otherwise why wouldnt everyone practice this arbitrage for even the slightest profit? why is bitcoin $50 more on bitfinex than coinbase right now? doesnt make sense, there must be some cost in the way during transference

Get your cheap ETH while you can!

Not all exchanges payout in fiat - in theory it could work if you are getting out entirely.

Trying to flip for profit between exchange usually won't work. Typically if an exchange is running higher prices then everything else is higher as well. Usually there is an end of the line somewhere and you can't continually gain and reinvest between exchanges.

Sell

Someone please answer me, I need reassurance! It's not going up fast enough I'm scared!!!

Yeah because everyone is scooping up freebies!! Gotta love the scraps of the weak handed.

stop posting anime and you might get a response faggot weeb

its going back up

see
the possibility exists that this was just a fat finger sell

Sell it and get out. You're clearly gambling with money you can't afford to lose.

ignore that cunt

Or a whale dumping for another altcoin that twitter is blowing up about...cough, cough.

Jew will double his millions in the next 24-48 hours on said alt, then scoop up twice the ETH just dumped...aka we're looking at $55-$60 in the next week or so.

what is twitter blowing up about kind (yet secretive) user?

>another altcoin that twitter is blowing up about

please tell me you are not referring to beans

Yeah, seems like there are ups and downs and not a clear loophole. Not like there ever is.

Also, in Coinbase, is it worth it to use a credit/debit card in order to gain BTC/ETH instantly in case of a sudden spike? I think it's a 3% fee that way.

Buy Pestacoin

ALSO I wanted to say earlier but I forgot

please tell me all those lines are just a joke

you dont actually look at your chart that way do you?

ETH down 86%? What is going on here then?

i am not sure
I use bank transfer to avoid that fee

what's wrong with that? looks like my charts, i have a shitload of trendlines, they are very useful.

TA is not a joke my lines have been 100% accurate this last week. these two lines in the pic u replied to are the main two lines that cross on april 22 at 9am pst. those connect the highs and lows since the moon mission in march. it is very accurate and i made the lines a long time ago as well

2nd quickest 3k i made all week besides posw

THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND DAY ON Veeky Forums I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE NUMBERS OR GRAPHS MEAN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING OR WHAT'S HAPPENING OK!?!???

Buying with your bank account takes a few days, but doesn't it buy at the price you tell it too?

my advice is to fund your coinbase account from your bank, then make an account on GDAX and transfer the funds from coinbase to GDAX

(GDAX is run by coinbase by the way)

then you will have a better interface to trade with and you can actually do limit orders lol
also litecoin if youre into that

Seems like it just rebounded. The dip was sudden though.

It was sudden cos it was one fucken guy offloading

Okay newbie first of all, stop listening to Veeky Forums for investment advice.

second, read about penny stocks/forex - this is the most similar thing to crypto.

If you trade, trade small amounts, don't put anything big in. Crypto is the one thing where you can trade with £1.

Find a good trader on youtube, or via a trading discord, and sheep them.

If you must hold a memecoin (I like memecoins because it's like playing the lottery - one day it might moon!) then choose Bitbean or Milo, these often have pumps and you can make a few pounds from it.

>yfw this is the guy

How much do you think it was, like 5 million? It had to be AT LEAST in the millions, right?

I was following you up until bean.

Everybody has a memecoin!

He's testing us. Did you pass, Veeky Forums? Or did you panic sell?

I bought in...kek kek kek

same

Possible reason? Looks who is there.
coindesk.com/imf-just-finished-first-high-level-meeting-blockchain/

Can't believe I missed the dip... Will ETH ever go back down to 45 or below?

yes by looking at my chart and my TA it could reach that sometime around the 3-7th of may

everything below $50 is the dip

yeah well it's back up to 50.88 already

i meant everything below $500 is the dip*