twitter.com/Zakotsu_XYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minerva is cute

Rhajat is my wife.

0ppai~~

:3

That's comfy art, any idea who drew it

:]

I would appreciate it if you wouldnt start threads with a picture of my wife. Thank you

Post passion projects or fun meme builds you’ve been working on, /feg/.

Soleil is the Pickle Rick of Fire Emblem

No one actually likes her as a character, she's just so stupid of an idea that people pretend she's good to be edgy

I actually really like this kind of character, I usually main them. I'm hoping to get her so I can wife her and give her everything possible.

Hey, fuck you. I like her. She's always cheerful

She looks cute
Fuck you.

What are my neph friends upgrading their weapon to, spd+ or def+

I like her when shes with Ophelia.

if i was a whale i'd do this

>Genny doesn't have her "I'm ready to roll" line

Really ISIS?

Also I hate it when I get shitty IVs on units with great exclusive skills like Hector and Genny. It almost always means you have to completely reskill them if you want to use the old copy for the skill and makes you hesitant to use expensive skills on them.

WHAT COULD IT BE

No clue

there's something really odd about her eyes

youtu.be/-qdWjjHxViI
I have no clue how to webm bc im on mobile but here’s my Michalis Infernal clear with armor memes

My bet is that in a next update, you can upgrade your special, obtaining skills like black luna or Regnal Astra

Why is the Fates mercenary outfit wasted on the characters it's attached to?

>post passion projects that suddenly become relevant

Deleted his pixiv twitter.com/Zakotsu_XYH

>vandalized links
Fuck off

oh no not again

Just wanna try some new stuff, nothing serious.
I'm low on SI.

Not this meme again. Have your (You) and fuck off yeah?

Is it worth it to sac Valter for Panic Ploy? On one hand, I don't really use him and haven't even 5*'d him yet. On the other, I hate the idea of using GHB heroes for fodder when there are normal summon heroes available. And yet Luke is pretty fucking rare and I'm a guy who hasn't even seen Roy yet.

>no one actually likes her
God I wish that were true but its not. Her cancerous fans genuinely like her.

I would be happier with my no 5 stars if this banner would at least give me good SI fodder

Wish that were me.

>want to merge +hp/-def Ike into my -hp/+def Ike because fuck grinding Aether on another unit
>also want to see if I have any units good enough for Heavy Blade
Just how common will Ike be in future banners anyways?

>3 reds
>2 green
Looks pretty optimal for me.

Well I guess im just gonna run this on her now.

>Just how common will Ike be in future banners anyways?
Wouldn't count on it, he's already had a very good run so far.

it’s time

I put blazing thunder on my Tailtiu for meme's sake and it's actually surprisingly effective. 4 charge for all the damage it can give you is really good.

post your lilina

Pretty solid.
Next time be sure to scroll through your stats before starting, just so we know to be impressed.

Post report
120 orbs

+Atk B.Lyn
+DEF -HP Hector
-atk +res Bride Cord
-HP +Spd Hector
-atk +res Bride Caeda
-res +def Deirdre

How are your rolls user? Are you still going to try and roll?

GIMME GREAT RED BADGES ISIS

Just waiting on a res- attack+

I've been considering feeding her gravity+ to give her even more damage, but having absorb to keep her in fire boost range is nice. I can't wait to upgrade a staff with dazzling.

80~ orbs.
+res -hp Deidre
+atk -def Ayra

Pretty happy so far actually.

~65 orbs
Some 2nd class fodder
Maybe I roll my last few orbs on the weekend

Suggestions? QR over swordbreaker?

28 Orbs
+Def -res Milkies

Think Bolgalalolalone would be any good now that forges exist? The extra Mt translates onto the Blazing Flame damage.

80 orbs

-def/+res Fjorm

I was hoping for a bit better luck but I suppose this is about the expected rate.

Please. I've gotten 1 5* in a little over 120 orbs.

100 Orbs
-DEF +RES Bridal Caeda
+SPD -RES Ike
+HP -SPD Brave Lyn

None of which I really wanted that much, but considering how some people have gotten 14% pity rates or some shit I'll count my blessings.

Not sure exactly how many, maybe around 250?
+Atk -Res and +Spd -Atk DC fodders
Two SCamillas, kept the +Atk -Res
+Def -HP Speed Ploy/QR3 fodder
Blessed Bouquet fodder
+Atk -Res SXander

I spent a lot of orbs trying for any of Ike, Celica, Genny, or BLyn but no such luck. Not too upset, though.

I think raven tome is Shit on her

>that name
I´m calling the police you weeb.

I think it would function alright, especially with deathblow, but I think she functions best as a raven user simply because she can pull and kill any colorless unit on retaliation unless they take CA, I think once I get +attack -res I will try her with fury 3 instead since CA doesnt effect the raven tome itself. If she can survive anything and 1hko with that setup we will have ourselves a real powerhouse of a red book. Her default book still pales in comparison to stuff like blade+ and even something like wolf+ which would have a useful niche if you needed extra power vs horses.

Post your Nono.

How to build +Hp/-res bride Shiida? Should I go for the blessed Bouquet upgrade or should I go for Blarowl+ with Res upgrade?

How often do you change your arena team?

85+ orbs
+atk -hp blyn
-atk celica
-spd +def ike
+spd scamilla

have enough for a full summon roll. Will maybe spend some money if i dont get b cordelia

Haven't kept track of orbs, probably around 60-80 total.
>+Spd/-Res Celica
>+Atk/-Res Genny
Gonna wait until the last day to go again, hopefully I can get one of the event units.

40 orbs
+spd -atk hector
+def -spd genny
+spd -hp deirdre
foddered hector, wondering what to do with genny, and deirdre is just trash anyway

Think what you want but it gets results, especially since every single team in arena these days runs Brave Lyn and not that many have CA. She can survive a surprising amount of circumstances even at def. With staves being buffed it might provide her with even more utility as well.

I don't know what to give her for her B skill.

Please don't. I'm a good boy.

Which thicc armorgirl should I build /feg/? I only have one spare DC.

Pic related is calculated with the upgraded weapons, +res for Gwen and +atk for Sheena.

Bride female Ike never.

Inherited skills are DD3, Swap, Repo, Pivot, QR, Vantage, Renewal, Astra, Bonfire, Escutcheon, Fortify Armor, Threaten Atk, and Armor March 3

As needed.
Something needs to swap out every other season to keep a bonus unit in there, and usually that means changing around a lot of other stuff so the team still works. Right now I can abuse Dorcas and he covers all of my green and DC needs, so the rest of my team is built around that. When I have to trade him out for a different bonus unit, I'll probably have to rebuild the team.

How do I even use a +hp-spd bride caeda?

how bad is a +atk-spd elise?

300 orbs

5 Ayras kept the +atk -res one
1 Celica +spd -def
2 Hectors kept the +spd -def and gave DC to Ayra
1 cumilla -atk/+hp
1 Deirdre +res/-def
1 blyn +atk/-res

Blarowl will fix her relatively shite attack with good speed and go for the res buff if you upgrade it. If you have a spare Halloween Nowi, it's worth giving her atk/res bond if not, you can always give her fury.

I like Soleil, even if she's all too willing to expose her naked body to men and keeps making sexual advances on her husband.

23 orbs
+def -res kektor (free summon)
+atk -spd blyn
+hp -spd kektor

>Slaying lance
>Not berkut's lance with DD
fucking apply yourself

PSA: Forged Light Breath is shit. When are we getting the apology orbs/stones/medals?

60 orbs
Bride Caeda +hp/-res
I got fucked.

How do you build your dorcas? I got one but since I haven't worked on him too much I still prefer Bike for safety

RAH

>TFW Tharja is a medicore red book
>TFW Rhajat is an even more mediocre green book
>The only reason why Rhajat will even be remotely relevant is because cucks will echo "Muh prepackaged reinhardt counter!" when she wouldnt have been able to do that without DD

I mean, that's pretty accurate to it's description. It lasts until the next turn, which in your case, is immediately. Whether it's a bug or a wonky translation I don't know, but it's the same with some other buffs like forged bride weapons.

I say Gwendolyn. Just throw a close defense or two on her and let that def/res and ignis do all the work.

How does /feg/ feel about Joshua right now? We shat on him at first, but I feel like he's got a really cool niche.

work as intended, if you want to buff the nino you have to battle with ninian in player phase

That's when ver.2.1.0 is released

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infantry sword

He's actually quite reliable and flexible. He can run both offensive and defensive builds.

I love her because as her grandfather I am obligated to.

>have 4 kleins sitting around
>nothing I have wants death blow
>tons of units want QR
>have to resist killing kleins for qr2
Subaki please come home

Same desu

But as her mother I feel disappointed that she turned into a dyke.

He is fun but he is locked to being an infantry sword, a class that already has hyper optimized units and beyond like Ayra Mia Ike and Ryoma there is no actual wiggle room for him to exist

I guess it's 2 votes for Gwendolyn then. I do have another Hector, so upgrading Sheena too is probably unnecessary... Or should I build her anyway and burn the last Hector?

If Chrom is Inigo's dad, would he be shocked at Soleil's existence?

when will they stop giving us red swords as TT rewards?

>marrying a prostitute

>1(one) LnD
>still can't decide whether or not to give it to +ATK or +SPD Celica
This is why I hate pulling multiple good IVs.