BUY THE DIP FAGS

>AWOO id

Kek's will be done. buying now

Holy fucking shit, buying on that dip pronto

PTC TO THE MOON, YEE YEE

Bought in at 250. Lets go boys.

Already in that shit

AWOOOO TO THE MOON

The pump was not so good, you need to buy slowly at start not spending all btc in 20 min
The people didn't even notice and everyone sold after 10 min because they were scared as fuck. You are just buying and selling to your own team. If you want to do a real pump it's better if you give the money just to an user with 2 accounts that will do the pump alone in 2/3 hours of pump and then dump it

Getting comfy. AWOOOOOOO

they weren't scared as fuck, some asshole ALWAYS buys in before the pump, and sells his bags to the group

hmmm. i wonder who that person could be. it couldnt be the one in charge of the coin pick could it?

pepepumps is a scam like all pumps are, the catch is he takes your money as you buy in instead of charging you to join the group

That's a pretty useful and comfy way to make gummyworms. Thanks boi.

WEEEW LAD

is it still a good idea to buy in right now or should i wait?

kek, if you aren't buying u wanna stay poor.

what's a good way to exchange paypal money for bitcoins.

Declining entrance fees youre getti mg has you really buttburt fairpumps..

Sorry there is a free alternative to your shit group now

By the way there will be a coin Roll But added to the server within the week so you can't make that claim ever again in a couple days. Looks like your time is done fairpumps

I didn't say that the group is bad, i'm saying that controlling a lot of anons it's useless. takes one 1 btc to ruin the curve. If you want to do a great pump it's better let 2 people do it With your money and 2 computer. It's just my opinion.
Just search for the pumps around and you will see that it works like that for a reason not for scam.
Of course a lot of people scam but if you find a good one that pumps for you with a power of 40 btc or so...well you are investing very well.

I'm pretty sure some people here didn't realized that in this pump of 20 min the market outside the group don't have the time to join and fall for the bait. You need to make it longer and with brain. You can't sell after 5 min to scare people that are not even there on pesetas. It takes time to the buyers to see the markets and invest it's not always 10 min a pump, especially in shit coins that are never checked.

Learn the basis of pump and dump pls

Fairpumps BTFO

calm down pepe, sorry to call you out. Its a good scam, i wish i would have thought of it. didn't think people were that stupid though

i guess you made enough profit to play by your own rules now

"space buys, hold". yeah right, you mean buy my bags as i dump them on the entire group

you slimy fuck

Yea. But pepepumps is learning. With each pump it seems to get better it will always be hard in the beginning when you start something for free and let people make their own decisions.

there is none because paypal is very unsafe for the btc seller

That seems to be why he is adding the bot like the other guy said. Because of people like you saying stuff like that. I was even in the server while he was testing it he is about to add it like before the next pump or the pump after that. He seems to be a legitimately good guy and is always asking for suggestions and pretty much letting the users run the group by consensus as a whole. And considering it's free to join and he paid to set the whole thing up and now he is even making a bot because of people like you I think that proves its legitimacy. You're just a no coiner prob and a no meme magicker

I hope for you guys, because Anarchy and Pumps doesn't fit.
You need to learn to lure buyers and the timing.
Good luck with that with democracy.
I hope for you learn that...

how about you check the market history on ALL of the pumps

pump starts at 7pm? 6:59 buy in for 3BTC

its not a coincidence

wont matter after he adds the bot

+1 the dude is a saint in my book. The amount of bullshit he puts up from idiots and still works around the clock to make it the best he can be for people when they have given him nothing not even one donation. To be honest I don't even care if he add the bot. But if he does even the better because then there will literally be no argument against him and what he has set up is pretty cool for people because then they won't be scammed by Fair pumps and the like. Plus I made like 20% profit off of one of the pumps so I can't complain at all really.

the volume wont be there after he steals all of the money from his group, bot or not

Same argument since day one yet most of the original members are still there and most of them had made profit. Sorry but Pepe pumps is literally the end to all real scams and you can't stop it it's meme magic

Checked

Hoping in now while the dip happens, all the weak hands let me buy you bags. I'll care it for you to the moon.

lets see his order history then, since he is such a saint. you'll never see it, because all of his buys happen at 6:59pm, and by 7:05, he's already sold at the peak

Dubs confirm. Meme magic makes Pepepumps the best.

Clearly you have never been in the chat because literally on the first pump he posted his order history and it was all buys at the top of the pump so he probably lost a lot just to set an example for other people. the guy is either a saint or stupid

>first pump
yeah, the one with the lowest volume, im definitely convinced. have him explain the massive buy ins at 6:59 every single fucking pump and ill concede the argument

Yep I was there the guy literally bought like half a Bitcoin at the very peak of the pump LOL

Pepe died for our sins tbhf4m

>1 post by id
vpn isnt fooling anyone

He post a list of possible coins to be rolled before the pump. All it takes is one guy with lots of coin to buy the top 10 and sell the pump coin and then go back and sell the other coins at the same price and make a guaranteed profit. You're a retard if you haven't thought of this

And yeah I saw the order book screenshot to he literally lost half a Bitcoin

again, show me his history from tonight and ill concede
>another 1 post by id
wew pepe, you're gonna run out of ips eventually

Ever tired of being wrong? Also he posted his Market history like 3 times and eventually stopped because enough people trusted him and the people who didn't either Fair pumps or someone else that is mad they couldn't legitimately scam people. This is why he is adding the roll bot. Sorry about your burn.

are you fairpumps if yes how can i contact you?

ill sit back and wait on that order history from tonight

Who jewed you out of some BTC?

It is easy to contact Fair pumps simply send them all of the Bitcoin in your wallet

PEPE IS A FRAUD

EMBRACE THE SAVIOR OF Veeky Forums

to which address?

who?

Fairpumps your shill attempts are getting worse and worse.

Sorry that pepepumps is free and ruining your business

god get our of here fair fags, and your fees up front. shill somewhere else