Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 11/30 - 12/09 Live Parade (Hajime, Hiromi)
>Gacha: 11/30 - 12/10 (Mio, Chieri, Yukimi, Arisa)
>Party: 11/02 - 12/04
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 11/30 - 12/02 Theater Showtime
>Gacha: 11/30 - 12/13 (Anna, Yukiho, Mizuki)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td_t

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 12/01 - 12/09 "Magical Memorial Show" (Tsubasa, Ryu)
>Event Gacha: 11/30 - 12/09 (Shouta, Pierre)

NEWS:
>Archive of : archive.is/vG32p
- TD Update (Nov 30th) Part 2: - TD Anna/Yukiho's unique animations: - LoS Update (Nov 30th): - SM Update (Nov 30th): - SS Update (Nov 30th) Part 2: - CG Theater 1004 raw: - CG Update (Nov 30th): - M@STER SPARKLE 04 Kana's "Ame ni Utaou" preview: - StS with Kanade's VA: UPCOMING:
Dec 6th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 04, CG Theater S2 ED "Akimeite Ding Dong Dang!"
Dec 7th, 8PM JST: CG stream: nico.ms/lv308957710
Dec 13th: SM ANIMATION PROJECT 02/03/04, CG MASTER SEASONS WINTER!

rip OP

The fuck is going on?

Mio you're mosaic'd

Why the previous thread died?

WWG needs to be updated.

Happy birthday Mio. I love you.

someone got mad!

This one was first and is better updated

Happy Birthday, Mio!

CG is fucking cancer
Christ almighty

Shitposter got banned so his thread got deleted, what a surprise. Time to move on.

Happy birthday Mio!

>offshot tag trending because off sleeping doctor
Sakuraba-san strong

- SM anime episode 9 preview: →
- SM Update (Dec 1st): - CG LiPPS merch: → - ML Update (Dec 1st): - Wild Wind Girl volume 4 CD rips + cover scans:

I was the OP, never got banned. You discord fags reportbombed it into oblivion because it wasn't a Mio thread.

I'm sorry

I'd prefer it we stuck to this thread.

Forget Mio, Uzuki is all that matters!

Sorry for what?

being 27

>discordfags
I thought it was redditors? Stick to one boogeyman please.

I caught a rabbit.

Mio Honda Time for today

Luminosite Eternelle~

Ruler Chie gets no headpats!

>OP is a fucking 3Dshit offering

Thanks CG.

Talk about the subject matter and not other users. This board is about video games. All discussion should be focused on the game. If all you are interested in is off-topic chatting and interpersonal drama, then find another venue.

>this mad because MLfags don't make shrines to their idols
sad

This is all Mio's fault.

Can I link a discord server, if its goal is off-topic chatting and interpersonal drama?

The previous thread was already calm and on topic. What the fuck else do you want.

We AREN'T a videogame thread you retard. We got here because we got banned from /@/, but we barely talk about videogames.

How about other aspects of the franchise, like characters, live talk, and VA stuff? Tell me, Mod-kun.

Were any bans handed out or will you continue punishing the entire community for the actions of few? That's only encouraging attention seekers from continuing to plague and shit up this general. People are just waking up to autosaged threads and drama despite having nothing to do with any of it.

And even so, the previous thread had lots of discussion about the games itself. God fucking dammit mods.

what is the SR rate in mobamasu? 3 10roll tickets and 0 SRs

Your VA talk is unrelated to iM@S 90% of the time.

>bans
Most shitposters just reset their IP and go back to business.
The only solution to this is actually range-banning, but this could hit innocent users as well it's fucking phonefags anyway and you can use Veeky Forums pass to bypass rangebans.

AbandonAllHope%

If you can't be assed to properly read the situation and moderate accordingly, either ban us from Veeky Forums or step down from moderation. You're just worsening the problem.

1.5%.

thanks Chihiro

Laylas maid gonna clean up all this mess

i hate to say it, but maybe a secondary or even moving to jaypee might be an ok idea

I think this mod might just personally not like idolm@ster? There are other generals far more guilty of "off-topic chatting and interpersonal drama" than this one.

>let's move to jp so we can all be koebuta and talk about how much we want to fug the VAs

Idolm@ster is 90% VAs, fuck off.

I like Elena.
Anyone else like Elena?

Don't expect to get SRs in CG. It's pretty low rate. Just do events and get the event SRs, they're pretty decent.

habagudnait

Even if you do get one, the lower cost SR have a higher probability in the gacha. If you want a nice card you have to hoard those jewels.

Good. Only good idols should get headpats.

Maybe in those generals said off-topic chatting and interpersonal drama doesn't result in thread derails and bitchstorms?

2D != 3D

Dude, I fucking LOVE Elena!

i don't want to derail this whole thing into another shitstorm so i'll just say this: the entire nature of the thread would probably go better there than here, since idolm@ster is so much bigger than just a vidya gaem

Stop picking fights and talk about iDOLM@STER.

Mio Honda is a bad idol.

Why do you think that?

I like Elena!

She has short hair, for starters.

It should have been Minami to say that line.

Because I'm actually able to think instead of being a mindless CGshit drone.

How long does it usually take for the cards to be voiced when it just recently got a VA? Hiromi's event card is already voiced but the SSR card that I have of her doesn't have voice yet.

So other user who is also playing CG. It seems like my prediction of the ranking is true. It looked easy because the nips were holding back, waiting for the end of month power idols.
We're going to have a hard time.

Have hope for the SM.

Though I love how Mio says it.

I didn't get Sae. This is clearly Mio Honda's fault. She must liquidated.

Speaking as a MireiP you're going to be waiting for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

How much did you spend?

>Yuriko/Megumi's SSRs are just "okay"
>Fuka's SSR is plain
>Minako's SSR 4* is bad
>Anna's SSR 4* is bad
S T O P
T
O
P

I just want a good limited that I can 4*.

Which mobile game should I play?
Completely new to the series

3/4 of the people of my group have the idols of the current gacha. With the power up they are going to have an easy time ranking.

I'll just stick with my original plan of getting Hajime and be done with it. I already maxed out Nono and Mirei which is a plus (on top of making things easier).

Enough, but not enough to spark.

Go read the FAQ.

Starlight Stage. If you start right now you can reroll for one the best idols in the game. The fact that you get an extra free roll will make the rerolling process slightly less painful.

Check out the girls from both CG and ML/OG and see for yourself which ones look better to you.

Starlight Stage or Theater Days.
Both are good.

CG is most beginner-friendly of three if you have zero knowledge about the idolmaster franchise.

which cast do you like more, basically.

CG has more, MLTD has more of the original cast.

Live on Stage. Anything else is shit.

I like Mio, but I like her other PP members more.

Hibike euphonium is my favorite anime so hearing hazuki's VA voice mirei made me happy and now I want mirei cards even though I didn't before

that's all it takes

CG is for brainlet manchildren

serious question, who the fuck unironically likes mio.

How can the others even compete with Aiko's flatness?

>Not liking Fuuka's sexy red dress and Halloween Minako

Remove Kana

I'm not sure what your post means or how it relates to my post but okay.

I do. Best NewGen.

Blue is more to my tastes.

Mio has a nice body and personality

Aiko, her wife

LLSIF

shoot on sight and cancer is disposed of. you're welcome guys

Mio is the glue that holds NG together. She actually holds a lot of CG together in general.

She is scamco's perfect PR monkey.

>playing game stuck in 2000s
I used to like LL too but songs took a nosedive in creativity once anime lifted off

And she's gonna lose the next election.
This is Nana's year.