pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4QKL8TgjPJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>easiest teams in arena for me are armour teams
>armour def team gets 20+ def wins a season

Very progressive!

Should Arden use a Brave Sword or a Refined Slaying Edge?

Lick the doragon feet~

Honhonhon

ELISE BANNER WHEN

What does /feg/ really think about this character?

Fuck off.

Well contrary to its wording Light Breath++ still only applies buffs if you initiate, not after any combat. Knew it was too good to be true.

youtu.be/4QKL8TgjPJ0

When will they let us disable that shitty enemy phase music?

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

REAL THREAD
Only homosexuals use this one.

Reddit.

I get these scrotum faces at IS won't ever let us change IVs because everyone would just give +Spd to all their shit, but they could at least let us have their IVs become neutral, my +Res -Atk Summer Tiki still haunts my dreams

You asked for it motherfucker, you'll see.

IVs don't exist.

yeah, only homosexuals use that thread you linked

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sacré bleu mon frères!

They don't want to acknowledge IVs because then all the casual players that don't know they exist would get upset upon knowing how many shit IV units they have

WTF

+atk on everything, actually
except ayra

Breed Tiki!

which is a better B Camilla, -Atk+Spd or -Spd +Res? I was building up the meme Gronnwolf build I saw an user post yesterday when the +Spd -Atk one spooked me after I fed the old one Gronnwolf+ (since blade would normally be better for those IVs).

Also, which unit wants SB+Aether the most? I pulled a 4* Chrom and have an extra BIke so I don't have to fodder a BK for both? If I pick a dragon (either +Atk -Spd Nowi or Neutral YTiki), I'm worried that with 6 CD (from LB+) it'll not proc too often even with SB on them.

Fix this shit ISIS

(哈)

Which one /feg/?

How do they acknowledge IVs in Pokemon? Are casuals still unaware of it?

She is my grandaughter and I love her.

Both

I don't believe that's true. It applies buffs after any combat, including the enemy phase. However, after the enemy phase it's the next turn, so the buffs go away as it's been 1 turn. You can see the buff animation happen after a light breath user gets attacked on the enemy phase so the buffs should apply during that same phase, but they won't persist to your phase. I think it's just shitty wording, but still working as intended™.

Elise so I can do anal whilst holding her by her twintails.

Give me lewd Fjorm requests

他们在笑我们,兄弟!

まさか!

-Spd/+Res is pretty nice for a TA Raven set. -Atk hurts her potential too much
I gave SB+Aether+QR3 to Nowi. Today there is no god, just her

Fjorm getting fucked by any futa

fjorm touching spears with sharena

Glad I didn't waste material upgrading my ninian then. What a shame.

they color in red for the stat that's increased and blue for the one that's decreased so even casuals that don't remember each nature can see what ivs their mon has.

Sakura blows Elise out of the water. Better looking, more mature, much less grating, and has a better aesthetic.

Her only flaw is that she isn't playable in Conquest.

More like Fjorn fucking Sharena since she's all but done it already.

Fjorm and Fonzie holding hands.

Post hero merit!

They don't, aside the bandaid caps.

Natures however do show on hud.

The affected ones are color coded now. It took 6 generations and 20 years for them to do it, though. So maybe 20 years from now Heroes will do the same thing.

Ahegao or cumming mad

I love her with all my heart.

What’s the worst roll you’ve had so far? Are you gonna keep going on this banner?

I would have said Sakura, but that stupid slut refused to come to me for Halloween. So fuck her. I wish I could.

wtf bros why don't we have cute girls like fgo?

Terrible and annoying character.

Can't I just kill them all? They're all shit, only missing Azura and Camilla.

I wanna give my Ninian fury but have no fodder. Should I just 5 star a barst and feed him to her

What the fuck is that thing?

WTF BROS

hehehehe bwoi
really do like the stone>dew system though, makes you feel like even if you're retarded with upgrades you're still working towards something useful

Just hold on tight, you'll get Furyboy before long

Out of interest, why not TA?

I actually dislike both after those cutscenes after they join you in Revelations where they're up in your face and the writing is disgustingly cringy. Does it sound any better in the original Japanese or do they suck there as well?

>Level 40 beats level 1
Whoa

I just wish it didn't take so long to get the dew.
I want to turn my eldigan into a super-sand.

My new daughter. Sorry Nino, you're going back in the trash bin I found you in.

I love my wife a whole super-duper lot, and I want the whole world to know how happy she makes me, and how cute she is! I hope me & Severa can go on more adventures together!

Okay actually that's probably right. That's still somewhat worse than I expected though, having the "turn" be cut off so literally.

Only that amount?

Heartgold and Soulsilver (gen 4) did it first

Sex with Fjorm!

>complaining about Swift Sparrow fodder
Kek
What was your pity rate anyway?

She's my perfect wife.

Give me 1000 orbs.

So.. does anybody else like the retreat feature like I do?

i'll have you know it's a level 40+10 beating a level 1 mister

>twin panic working wonders
AND THEY SAID IT WAS POINTLESS

This is what peak performance looks like.

>New monthly challenges tomorrow

Hopefully they'll drop more refinery materials too

i’m not really sure what I was thinking

Surtr rapes Fjorm while Loki and Laevaetin molest her and torment her with flames. Slowly, oh so very slowly the poor frost maiden burns to death but not before she tastes the delicious agnozing despair of getting her virtue destroyed by the monster who took everything dear to her.

Describe it in exquisite detail. I want to know how the light of hope extinguishes from her eyes as Surtr's flames burn her flesh alive.

build me a team for arena /feg/

>stance 3
>not steady breath
>peak performance
Try harder. If you're going to build THE WALL do it right or don't do it at all.

>haven't gotten a single Fjorm to merge

Looks pretty fun desu

I rolled a neutral Ninian, what's the best build for her?

at least you got her

>34 losses
What are you fucking doing
Slaying Lance, steady breath, QR or Guard, Quick Riposte. That's peak male performance.

After something hits +10 merges, can you still change the IV by merging that +10 onto another ideal IV? Or do they stop being capable of merges?

Just want to try something a little different and experiemtn, really. Trying not to go to dragons. Upgraded her light breath so I can buff her and the rest of the team and thought that fury might play well with her

Does Fjorm feel underwhelming to anyone else? Maybe I'm just not using her right, but so far I'm unimpressed.

>After something hits +10 merges, can you still change the IV by merging that +10 onto another ideal IV?
You can.

I mean slap DD3 seal on her and its the copy paste offensive tank set.

Im more interested in her default kit albeit wanting to change B slot to something QR

Kill yourself fjorm

So the child units are already in book 2 so no new maps for awhile.

For a +Atk -Spd Nowi, Which is the best variant of the upgraded lightning breath to give her? The
extra Def one or the extra Res one?

Cool, thanks.

Are you the gurofag

>tfw +Def -HP S Tiki
Considering building a WALL