/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #200

Part 2 edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14517286
strawpoll.me/4368616/r
strawpoll.me/10107647/r
strawpoll.me/12243362/r
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/yKjNkSME
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66111719
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abominations are cute, too!

Nuruko is daughteru, fag

XDDD is cute

Imagine being so pathetic that you’re a namefag on a monster girl thread.

>namefag
Who?

Praise Shiki

>Shiki
Who?

>1000 year keikaku to get vored
This actually made me laugh, thanks user.

Damn we need adult Alice back, hopefully with a vore scene.

Also Undine needs updated scenes, just having recycled CG of her is bad.

I love Ilias

strawpoll.me/14517286
Will take this opportunity for yet another population poll.
For comparison, here are the previous polls

strawpoll.me/4368616/r

strawpoll.me/10107647/r

strawpoll.me/12243362/r

>old frfr fish face

Seems like a lot come after part 3.

edgy...

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I’m glad I found MGQ.

Something something love and spoilers, (You)

I'm not. I used to be a pure vanilla dude with 0 fetishes except hand holding and consensual sex for the purpose of procreation. Things have changed since.

>Before Part 1 was translated (before Veeky Forumsexisted)
I feel so damn old, MGQ was my entry to the world of monster girls and I'm thankful every single day, I fucking love monster girls

I was memed by /v/ into playing MGQ and never fapped to the original trilogy
By the time paradox came out my tastes changed something wild, so I fapped myself silly with both para1&2

I too didn't have interest for monstergirl before MGQ. Now I'm here. That game is strong.

You're young as hell my man. I was frequenting /d/ for years before MGQ accelerated the genre.

Concerning predation skills...

Succubus predation skill (yes, this raceline has one): Digested and/or Tranced
Sea Dweller predation skill: Blinded and/or Digested
Slime predation skill: Digested
Lamia predation skill: Digested and/or Bound
Worm Summoner predation skill: Digested and/or Bound
Insect/Arachne predation skill: Digested and/or Bound
Alraune predation skill: Digested and/or Tranced
Mimic predation skill: Digested and/or Stunned
Chimera predation skill: Poisoned and/or Digested
Land Dweller predation skill: Digested and/or Slimed

...are the prerequisites the foes must meet in terms of status ailments to be vored, depending on the skill of course.

I promise myself i wasnt going to wait like i did for part 3. "Im not going to play paradox until all parts are translated"

And here i am, again. Fuck this.

Good feeling desu. We’ve come so far since thread #100. Hopefully we will last a hundred threads more.

ok so i got the decrypter and vx ace how do i edit my save to add alice?

I want to see a story of a guy trying to get raped by monmusu and getting ignored every time

What about Apoptosis such as Eater or Shininfa?

Both Shinifa and Anglerfish Girl have 'Assimilation' skills. But I would imagine it would take a few turns before they could predate them, never experienced it first hand desu.

If I recall correctly, it requires a Poisoned foe.

Apoptosis has no predation skills.

If they're anything like the other predation skills, they're instantaneous. Mind you, the above list assumes you're using them on the enemy, not the other way around.

Who's your favorite obscure monster girl?

Most of UN_DO's new girls really,
Mad that I can't get loli pumpkin fucc though

>obscure
I know what obscure means but how is it applied here with monster girls? Do you just mean no one from the main story? There are a few none main story monster girls that are pretty popular that wouldn't be identified as obscure

I would assume that's what he means by obscure.
Although this one is popular-ish in a meme way...

>Angel Ghoul not in paradox
She is best undead.

We were going to have La Croix's mansion and Zylphe before TT changed the story, so at least she'll probably be early Part 3.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what the deal with NG+ is. I heard there were unique girls recruitable only after doing NG+, is this true?

You can pick who you didn’t recruit on your first time around.

You can only get opposing exclusive characters on NG+ (except Ilias/Alice).
So if you got Lily, you can get Lucia, and have both. (Though the 2nd run would treat Lucia as the choice you made for that route, since the game still remembers your decisions on a per-route basis.)

Don't you love spoileranon?

Please excuse my shit taste
I have many more but I thought 10 would be enough

Good Lord.

Good taste.

Thats some good taste actually.

All rights lads tell us which monster is your teams mascot

And no Nuruko

Cheerleader Riot

>using a monster as your mascot/idol
>and not Best Goddess

Where'd you get this? In terms of cut/delayed areas, I thought the Kitsune and Elf Villages got nixed from part 2.

I love you, Voreanon! Here's your (you)!

>monster

Amazing taste.

I'm playing through Part 2 right now. I'm trying to meet the Elf Princess. Here are the steps I followed:

1. Talked to Elf Queen
2. Traveled to Yamatai and spoke to Mayor, and Dullahan said something.
3. Traveled to Shrine and defeated White Lamia.
4. Returned to Elf Queen and spoke to her.

At this point the princess should show up at the shrine, but so far she hasn't. Is there something I'm missing?

Is there a link, that isn't the wiki, that has all images of all monster girls so I can make my own version of this? The wiki is a slog to get through

Check the guide....

pastebin.com/yKjNkSME

This is the guide I've been following.

Try using the walkthrough in the OP.

Ok thanks I'll give it a looksee.

Try checking your pictures folder.

Every. Fucking. Time.
It's like people don't even know what the sidequests are that they're actually doing.
FOUR Shrines
FOUR tasks (well, 3 tasks since the Fox Shrine's only task is the event you see with Nero/Tamamo)
You still need to do the Cat Shrine and Racoon(?) Shrine to finish Dullahan's recruitment event. (She's only temporarily joined at this point, not officially.)

Forgive my anger, I'm annoyed the guy who made the guide was a moron when he changed it around slightly. For some reason, he put the other Shrine tasks in the optional section for unlocking Taoist, Ninja, Samurai jobs. While the Shrines DO do that, you ALSO need to clear them to advance the main story.

>It's like people don't even know what the sidequests are that they're actually doing.

No, it's people literally don't know what sidequests they're doing, because they don't speak Jap.

Well a text hooker + auto translator is difficult to use and has no guides.

I mentioned that the quest needed to be completed multiple times... not my fault the guy was using the wrong guide...

The entire map was already done in the game's files with La Croix already positioned at the end of it, along with a bunch of the other VN Part 3 areas like Drain Lab and Bio Lab, which means we missed out on Laplace too. If it was just the maps done I wouldn't have said much like this, but there's panties for several girls like Kunoichi versions of several girls and Laplace and La Croix. I think I saw Dopple too.

I tried using texthooker and autotranslators before. Personally the end result just isn't worth the effort.

Is there supposed to be another "and" or a full stop after the word skills here? Because I'd really hope it's the latter but I'm fairly sure it's the former.

Maps like Drain Lab and Bio Lab were among the part 3 maps that are accidentally included in 2.10, but the two world maps took up everyone's attention. It has to be an accident because unlike 建物・施設 and ダンジョン (buildings and dungeons) which are clearly named "folders" on what maps they contain , the part 3 maps were piled under 終章, which means Final Chapter. Not very consistent if they were left in on purpose.

Obviously they weren't left in on purpose seeing as he removed all of them from the data, but given that he showcased those kunoichi elves before the game's release and he made panties for all of those characters it was pretty obvious he changed stuff around.

He had one plan as early as part 1, if that datamined enemy list is any indication. Granted, portions of that turned out to be right but things didn't end at the Hellgondo tartarus or the Monster Lord's Castle for that matter. He might've tried to do so late in development considering the former map is still in 2.11. Or not. It leads to the Monster World. Even the Esta tartarus map is in there.

Granberia - God Gamer. has a huge love and passion for her craft for the sake of the craft itself. trains efficiently and practices smart, constantly fine tuning and optimizing her ability. fights battles she's not certain of winning but is confident enough to try. always exciting to watch because she never defeats anyone the same way. frequently learns new techniques and even improves upon them. always looking for new ways to become stronger and jumps at the chance for a new challenge to overcome. pities the grindmonkey Arc-En-Ciel for never having tested herself and falsely believing her experience could ever compare to hers.

Arc-En-Ciel - grindmonkey. no passion for what she does outside of beating others. no interest in optimization beyond getting stronger. only fights battles she's certain to win and complains about lack of challenge. mindnumbingly boring style because she only knows how to punch. never learns new techniques, just spams the same routine forever. bonobo howls when things aren't going her way. doesn't understand why Granberia is the better warrior despite being weaker and loses despite her strength.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

>page 10
Fuck if I'm letting the thread die with autism. Also, first Friday down. No 2.20.

>Well a text hooker + auto translator is difficult to use
What part is difficult?

It was sarcasm in context of the response to someone playing without any translation for the incoming text.
And my annoyance was directed more so at the guide situation, but a little bit with the player, since the quest text even with the worst translators does say what to do.

What effort? It's like 2-4 steps to get it running.
And there are babby's first machine translation options like VNR.

Thread dead.
Nothing new to be read.
Everyones in their bed.
Lamia's tails are usually red.
They also shed.

Leave it to Alice to be a bitch.

Thats what spatsune gets for making it look like she isnt flat.

Spatsune is the one bullying anyway, trying to mock Alice's small chest, especially since Alice used to have breasts.
Alice is justified in seeking vengeance.

You got me curious and indeed, there are several panties for future enemies we know already, including some names that are only mentioned once in a random Talk dialogue.
For those curious, these panties are already included in the database in this order (HUGE spoilers, but not really since we all know we would face them eventually)
>Sariela
>Gabriela
>Metatrone
>Doppel
>Mercier (?) original name is メルシエル
>Cubiel (?) original name is キュビエル
>Tamamo
>Ilias
>Fenrir (mentioned by Wolf Girl/ Amara)
>Ashura (?) original name is 阿修羅. Also, do not google Ashura.
>Galfox (?) original name is ガルフォックス. Description says it's half animal, half mechanical
>99 Komachi (???) I really have no idea, original name is 九十九小町
>Tamamo, again. Probably the different version.
>Alice I
>White Rabbit
>Asura, different from Ashura (アスラ)
>Cockroach
>Speed Roach
>Haggenbeck (???) original name is ハーゲンベック
>Santa Maria
>Royal Elena
>Bravatsky
>Kagetsumugi
>Kunoichi Succubus
>Kunoichi Harpy
>Kunoichi Scylla
>Kunoichi Arachne
>Kunoichi Elf
>Elf Princess
>Tanuki
>another tanuki, but with a huge name, could mean lots of different things (隠神形部狸)
>Black Tanuki
>Lustful Teenage (???) no idea what it is supposed to mean, original name is 淫乳天女
>Ariel
>Mariel
>Pandora
>Miguchi Akaname (?) original name is 三口あかなめ
>Yin Yang Five Tails (?) original name is 陰陽五尾
>Six Tail Turtle (?) original name is 花魁六尾
>Elder Succubus
>Yao
>Zylphe
>Handroid (?) original name is ハンディロイド
>Laplace
>La Croix
>Chimera Bug
Keep in mind that everything could change in the future though.

Next Akazawa doujin previews are up.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66111719

featherp0n0s

This man comes up to you and asks if you were the person posting all of the skunkgirl shit in this general.

What do you say?

Will we get 2.20 as a Christmas present?

>Lamia's tails are usually red.
Are they though?

It's Voreanon.

TRANSLATION UPDATE NEVER EVER!

It would be interesting of the game actually knew you were voreing others monsters.

Surely Luka has gonna the full "Darkness" path at that point? Traveling the world with monster girls, Alice full on eating Kitsunes, Undine digesting Lamias, what is Luka's excuse for this?

Yes, Lamias have quite a few tail colors but red has the most with 7 (Nefertiti Lamias count as 4), Green is second with 5. The last three are White with two, Pink Disco Colors (Saja) and Blue (Queen Lamia).

It's the guy who gets triggered by vore.