Loving Cuddles Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y [Open]

>You don't read this
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B6Zc0uCF
youtube.com/watch?v=0zGSkMImDlk
pastebin.com/ZufU5MtS
scuc.txed.net/webpages/twhitson/files/complete novel.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=t91ecmMnG18
youtube.com/watch?v=X-hBtpwcxoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still Yuri!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Monika!

>Ywn marry Sayori
>Ywn settle down in a small town in Maine
>Ywn have a beautiful child with Sayori
>Ywn pick up your child from school and then Sayori to go grocery shopping
>Ywn watch as a thick mist envelopes the town
>Ywn realize that there are inter-dimensional monsters devouring anyone who goes outside.
>Ywn watch a cashier get rape-eaten by a bundle of tentacles.
>Ywn witness a Military Police officer burst open with tons of spiders
>Ywn skiddaddle out of the grocery shop when shit hits the fan with Sayori your child and an elderly couple narrowly escaping death .
>Ywn man the fuck up and not mercy kill your family and an old couple
>Ywn realize that the military is two minutes away from your position.
Why even live bros?

Somebody please just post comfy monstergirl Doki shit.

Misumi!

BDM Sayori!

I gotcha famalamajimjam

Slime Natsuki still likes baking but always asks you to help to make sure she doesn't get slime in her cupcakes.

Hmm ill try to think of more

Sayori but worthy of saving

saved as always user

In the winter, Lamia Yuri loves curling around you and holding you close to her to absorb your heat since she's cold blooded

Sooooooo Sayori
Shoggoth Monika embracing you after a long day of work and melding with you making you feel as if you and her are one and the same soul.
>It's an eldritch kinda feel

Hey guys, in a little while I'll have about two hours of free time, so if any of you want one of your fics or poems critiqued, link to this post with either a post # or a copy-paste.

I'm only doing non-lewds right now, but I'll read any format: prose, poetry, or greentext, on-site or off.

I'll get to everyone eventually, and I will attempt to balance positive and constructive feedback.

Cheers!

I love her too.

Inviting a Yurifriend over!
Dressing like Yuri!
Talking about Yuri!
Receiving headpats from the Yurifriend!
Cuddling with Yurifriend!
Making the yurifriend feel loved!

Spider Natsuki!!!!

Passionate warm sticky hand holding with Yuri!

No one will ever love you, anons.

ok, got my haircut, now do I
1)Visit a local game place for tabletop gaming night
or
2)go to a bar(?)
Remember, my goals are to make friends and meet qt Sayoris

This one's from last night. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm open to critique. pastebin.com/B6Zc0uCF

Hello and good afternoon, everyone! I hope you're all doing well today!
Welcome back to this little poetry activity!

Word of the thread today is "chain"!
Alternatives are 'lullaby', 'break', and 'gold'.

In a little bit of a rush today, so hopefully everyone has an idea of what to do! If you need some inspiration or guidance for a poem, consider using one of these words as your theme or topic! Also do consider replying to others that write poems as well, I know they love it.
Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Monika!

as long as i can love everyone else then im happy

And I still wanna be very affectionate with her.
I wanna give Yuri a piggyback ride to her home after a long day.

I'm sure there's a very slight chance it'll happen, user.
And as long as that chance is there,
I'll live.

Tabletop gaming, c'mon user. do you really expect to find a nerdy girl at a bar

I know, just waiting for that thread 273

Alright here's the New Vegas with Monika fic I'm working on. Just in case anyone here didn't see it when I posted last night. The next update should be tomorrow. As always I'm interested in any critiques but most of all I'm looking for things you'd be interested in seeing happen in New Vegas with Monika. Currently the plan is to defeat the powder gangers in Goodspring before heading down to Prim and maybe meeting that fuckboy Malcolm to talk about the Star bottle caps.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zGSkMImDlk
pastebin.com/ZufU5MtS
I believe you saw mine but I'm gonna post it again since I posted the first part later on in the night.

we love each other at the very least my man, and I hope this (You) makes you feel better

Fine by me.

Mindflayer Monika likes to lay your head in her lap and browse you memories from the day while you were apart, she eats the negative ones to make you feel better

>Teasing Dogyori like pic related

You're giving me a bad case of the feels, friend.
I know, and it kills me inside every day knowing that I will never experience something as basic as love.

I was once in an all-girl dnd group. That's a much different experience than a male dnd group.
To be honest, I stole a lot of their ideas and got my main group to adopt them

>BIG
>BLACK
>AMERICANOS

Holy shit, Can't even tell if bait. I didn't believe you could find this hilarious delusion of grandeur outside of /a/. How do you even function in the outside world?

Played this today and fortunately got to experience everything unspoiled. Until now I just assumed this to be some run-of-the-mill shit galge, but because it was free on Steam tagged horror and anime I went for it. Sayori best grill.

That's really autistix and degen

Teasing Monika!
Calling her Mon-ika very loudly!
She hates it!
Soon the whole school start calling her that way!

I agree with him.

Monicuddles

I want to call monika my little squid and watch her blush

He's right, you know.

Delet this

Alright, let's go to a gaming meetup that will likely be a sausagefest!

sort of? wholesome. best I can do my friend

>197244541
you aren't even trying anymore. How could you be arriving just now and be replying to shit from the previous thread? no (You) this time. Stop being a sucking cancer on this general please, I'm sincerely asking, it's very obvious whenever you post.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Reposting this again for people who didnt see it

Alright everyone, we're all gonna read Of Mice and Men as the first book for the /ddlc/ Book Club. It's official this time, I swear. We'll vote on the next book, promise, but consider this a test run to see how things go since this is a book I'm sure we're all familiar with. The book is short, so if everyone can read (or reread) it by this Sunday so we can discuss it then that'd be awesome.

You can find a PDF of the book here: scuc.txed.net/webpages/twhitson/files/complete novel.pdf
Or you can probably just check it out from your local library (which I personally recommend, going outside is always good and I like physical copies of books much more than a PDF)

For those who don't know, Of Mice and Men is the story of two unique men, a shrewd man named George and a slow brute named Lenny, and their struggles during the American Great Depression of the 1930's. They've been traveling with each other for a time, drifting for work on different farms around California (and often getting into trouble along the way). Now they find themselves hired at yet another new farm, and the potential seems good for them, but they soon find that this farm may be the end of their long companionship.

Once we're done reading/discussing, I wouldn't be opposed to watching either of the two movies together in a rabb.it room or someplace (Although personally I like the 1992 movie more). Then on Monday or some time during the next week we can vote on the next book

Trailers for the two movies:
1939: youtube.com/watch?v=t91ecmMnG18 (Faux trailer because the original doesn't exist anymore)
1992: youtube.com/watch?v=X-hBtpwcxoM

So comfy, so soft, and so warm

Weird that you consider truth to be bait.

I wonder if we'll ever get to the point where we make a map to find the nearest /ddlc/ user to receive comfort from

We up in this literature shit Richard my man.

Good night, /ddlc/.

cute

I'm ready. Is this American timezone sunday?

MANGA IS LITERATURE!

Good night, user. Sweet dreams.

Good night sleepyanon.

Boi, if you're asking on Veeky Forums for love advice then you probably can't talk to girls at a bar

Good night, sleepyanon. I was worried that chomped your flavor.

Fuckin rude dude I know how to talk.

I appreciate you user

That's very sweet of you user. I'm sure Yurifriends would be very happy with this.

Sadly, we can't delet reality.
I live in the middle of nowhere in Eastern Europe, so I doubt I would be getting any comfort. But the Muricans would probably get some good results.

This gen is literally diet /r9k/

Sleep well man!

mommy monika gf jesus christ i need tthis god so fucking bad i would kill for it

Your point?

He's not being rude, user. Going to bars, especially by yourself, is incredibly intimidating to most people. Especially the type of person who would be getting socializing advice from a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Play to your strengths, go to the gaming meetup, make friends, then go from there.

Good for you early adapters, but you can't really call people out for not having the 'tism to drag thorugh thounsands of hours of carbon copy indie VN's just to find one hidden gem that compensates for its cardboard-cut characters with a fourth-wall gimmick. It was worth the ride and thank you based sperglords for making it a thing, but christ your high horse. This really is the Dark Souls of VN's.

I want the angsty sadfags to leave and allow this General to stabilize with wholesome comfy and poetry.

>good poetry
>no sadfags
pick one

Getting a (You) from you obviously

This was supposed to be for the last thread. This is my first time participating in this so go easy on me haha.

Sepia
Through amber lens
I view my memories
A snapshot in time
Of better memories
A wave of nostalgia
Comes and goes
The shutter clicks and fades away
My illusion shattered
My childhood gone
I've come to realize
I regret these memories.

Sayori would have wanted both.

Taking care of a wounded Pixie Natsuki

Is it moral to marry something the size of your finger?

There are no """fembots""" so it's already 10x better than r9k.

good stuff, you made a lot of content promises in your last post and I hope you don't get intimidated. I'll be happy with what you can manage to make.

I thought it was a good start! You got the worst part out of the way (establishing and handwaving Monika into the playthrough of some user) so you can start writing the meat of the story, monika in new vegas.

laughed at: [[Low INT] Mommy Monika GF wit biggie milkie and penis my God...]

you deserve more (You)s but I guess these are peak shitpost hours

you need to understand that those two groups are not mutually exclusive. at all.

I need winter dokis!

Here ya go

I was the guy helping you with the title and writing yesterday. Glad to see you're working on it! I can't read it right now but I'll keep posted about how the stories going when you get the chance

For Dan's sake, I hope so.

Somebody post the "this makes my penis become the big penis" image, I never save it but now I need it.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it.
Heh thanks man. I'm not sure how I may do more of the speech texts since it could get overbearing if I do it all the time and just destroy story flow. For the most part the conversation will be normal ones with probably some of the more interesting characters getting text boxes. Such as Benny, Fantastic, Caesar, House and that dude who wins the lottery.
Sounds good man I appreciate all your help.

Nigga, I played this game (unspoiled) a week ago. I've been in every thread since then and my doki tag has 449 images. What that user said is completely correct. fite me irl.

Check last thread, loser.

next user is a mommy monika gf.
please make her feel loved

Anytime my man. It's pretty fun

Hello!

Are you me?

please be my mommy

Whats up bitch? Lemme suck your tits.

I don't know. Are you a writefag who came on a keychain for attention, living in constant fear that someone will connect those dots?

What do I do with (You)s from autistic neets and social outcasts?

Worthless

this is not a respectful way to court a mommy gf

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!