BitBean

The Only Coin Approved for Honest, Hardworking Aryans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDNIiKUAEJQ&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've already made 250k. Not quite a millionaire but I'm getting there

x20 larger blocks than btc, x30 faster, friendly and clean interface for normies and it's being sold for decimals of a penny

What the fuck is everyone here waiting for? 1BITB is going to be 0.01USD in no time.

Beanman will protect us

youtube.com/watch?v=KDNIiKUAEJQ&

you're looking at a future millionaire here folks

is this Veeky Forums version of pepe? this is starting to get worrisome

The staking interest is over 25%. That is way to high and will cause inflation. They should reduce the interest to 5% or less.

I'm going to the chat today to ask them about that actually. Will be back with some info soon

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!!!!
BUY FAMILY FRIENDLY BITBEAN :)

I think reducing the interest will only increase the value of the coin because there will be less dumped on the market every day. For example BlackCoin does well with only a 1% rate but something between 2% and 5% is probably better for a low price coin like BitBean.

Of course. PIVX just did that a day or two ago. It will definitely add value to it.

is this...going to the moon?

No, it already got pumped now there is some weird mememagic that is trying to pretend it's not a shitcoin that's already peaked.

Didn't work for Dogecoin..

i'm a poorfag amerifat with no skills and i'm barely sentient
which coin do i jump on?

This lmao at the desperate fags who got sunk

I'm not an Aryan but I'll support your statement because it pumps BitBean.

>doge
You mean the coin where someone actually stole a bunch of BTC? Yeah totally the same.

is pumping bad?
i haven't even got on! and it has already sunk?

Thanks brother. United we stand, BitBean is not a racist coin.

>already sunk?
I have no idea, I think these things are a scam. I may get involved on the dev side of something like ETH to learn it but I'm not a gambler

what if all these alt coins are pyramid schemes and the only value they have is from being hyped up to begin with but people won't jump on after a certain point because they don't have as big a chance to profit so then the hype dies at that peak point and then the coins are worthless

>i have no idea
So shut the fuck
How dare you spew ignorance in a thread about Kek's chosen currency?

What do you mean what if? That's exactly what is going on. Like I said I'm not a gambler so I won't be going for any of these rides

So is this some marketing tactic to improve the value of a gay indie currency or is everyone here actually hyped about this?

POSW.
Going to $1 soon. Could be $5 or even $10 by the end of the year.

DEAR NEPTUNE
okay i will slowly get it from the faucet on the site then and exchange my .004 bitcoin for it

Dogecoin made tons of dosh with meme magic. gtfo here you stupid meme nigger

Two thousand and seven bean
>still not owning a single racially pure bean

>selling bitbeans
>new discounted rate
>16 sats
>this is a deal of a lifetime
>quadruple your investment guaranteed

>A FUCKING BEAN

>.......WITH A CAPE

Its an almost certain possibility that bitbean will probably definitely be 100 satoshis by the weekend.

17 satoshis is a bargain

Heil hitler

>rent and bills nearly nullify my monthly income
>no cash to invest
The faucet is my only source.
Mfw I have no hope.

Bought in the other day at 18.

If it makes it to 100 I will be greatly pleased

If this were not a memecoin I would say higher, but I'd be happy with 100 (fuck, 50 would be ace).

IM THINKIN ABOUT THOS BEANS

Someone fit BitBean into this somehow