/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Tamer Fusion edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/UMRP7qde

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1OOFD4nmvLqI4JiOfhsEYsI5H09c45npcHNdQH91DGmw/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which one do I choose please help I'm new and stupid.

is there not a way to import specific sections of a character customization file anymore? i remember one existing before but i'm not seeing it now and i want to change my tamer's hair

There's a tool called Ditto

What the actual fuck

gatherer will probably benefit you most if you're new

Dang More pls

These looks pretty cute.

This is way overboard to the point of being comical rather than attractive.

You can buy any of those for 4-500k on the marketplace, they're all pretty worthless.

That was the point.

Do you like tributes?

Thanks, they're both mine.

help /bdog/ i think valks look amazing and have good costumes but playing the class looks mind numbingly boring, what do?

When it comes to worker lodging is it based on the specific town I have lodging at or is it a global resource? Can I send workers I bought from one town to work in another? Where can I see how many open slots I have?

Is it just me or are basically all kunoichi armor sets basically identical in appearance except for the color?

Money well spent. I don't even care that it loots, it's just too adorable.

good taste

I own ITC, AMA

Anyone know how much xp you get for doing the advanced altar?

I'm going to guess it takes a mod to make tiddies that big, right?

its not about whether they like the tributes or not, its just about doing them.

Yes

so how fun is mae after awakening? i got my alt to level 53 before her awakening came out and never played her again

Tributes?

Just got some pearls.

Weight, or bagspace?

Underwear

Already got it,

Got enough for 150lt + 16inv or 200lt + 8inv. What do you recommend?

Post underwear

I like space better since you can still move while overencombered

No, I'm on my laptop atm so it looks like an n64 game.

Thanks kind user.

can't grind reee

Fucking steamies reeeeeee

This game is top comfy

Good luck with the night vendor.

I blew 200m on cadrys yesterday and not a single tri, can't afford to go rolling night vendor.

I bet resting between your thighs is top comfy.

It goes against everything you've enjoyed pre-awakening, like any directional movement with Chase, instead chase now goes forward and backward and most of your attacks root you in place and have small conal areas of damage

The cloak the sorc get as default makes her look fat as fuck. I don't want to play this class and that's the only reason. Is there a way to remove that horrible cloak?

NV was a plus of roughly 9m, feels good.

Outfits?

I also don't want to spend money user

Win one from the MP or get the nude mod

There's a "surprise" between them so it depends on if you're into that sort of thing.

when are aritisnas going on sale for 10 cents ????????
hello???????? wtf ???

That's even better

How big of a surprise am I in for?

More than you could handle.

I would love to prove you wrong.

>When it comes to worker lodging is it based on the specific town I have lodging at
Yes.
>Can I send workers I bought from one town to work in another?
Yes, but travel time is a thing (you can actually see your workers and workers of friends/guildmates out in the world).
>Where can I see how many open slots I have?
Click on the town from the world map and then click worker list in the bottom right.

>tfw go afk and get killed by a violent gray enemy
>tfw first death on my character
>having some sort of internal autistic meltdown over it now
Why do I even care about something like this. Someone give me a lobotomy please because evidently my brain is broken in some way. A normal well adjusted person wouldn't even give a shit.

is the game good
what's the endgame pvp/pve like

i need an mmo hit

It's imaginative and brings some unique ideas to the genre along with great combat and high tier graphics. It also has laggy servers, a shitty enchanting system, and poor class balance.
Endgame PvP is great and is what keeps most people playing, large scale node wars involving enemy guilds fighting over locations by building forts and fighting it out in order to 'own' the node and collect the sweet tax money. You have to be geared to do it though or you're just gonna get seal clubbed. PvE is just grinding weak monsters in the same rotation for hours and days on end; getting to level 60 is pretty easy these days though and that's really all you need.

It's a grinding simulator. You chop trees and AFK fish while you masturbate to your waifu's panties.

I would love to see that surprise, maybe meet?

>Recently guild implemented mandatory discord presence
>Now they're giving minimum payment contracts to everyone who don't want to do nodewars
>Only a handful is even geared enough to do any fighting

>minimum payment contracts

what

I'm NA

Me too

Oh

Daily payment you can pick up from guild bank. Starts at 30k and goes up to 5m.

Well what do

don't be coy

Has anyone tried their luck with horse skill resets? I want to try gambling a t8 but I fear I'll get nothing but caution over and over.

I've actually never met up with anyone on this before. I've always just played it like a single player game.

I've tried to get S: Sideways 12 times now and I have 17/19 skills already but luck hasn't given it to me yet.

Shutup Vogler

Im not a fan of those chances but I might look into it if my t8 is missing just one skill. Thank you, also whats the speed on your horse?

Also it's purebred so it can't learn two-seater which is really annoying.

Thank you very much for the information.

>the entire time I've been online today NA server chat has been debating whether or not traps are gay
Is it like this on EU too?

yes

We embraced traps and just pretend they're girls outside of erp.

Join Valor.

How do I join

Read pastebin from last thread, this one is a shitpost.

Oh. Valor is EU. I'm NA.

When will black stone prices go back up!?

Makes me sad but you got a bunch of nice choices over on NA too.

Also go to bed, it's late.

When the night vendor event ends.

Wait theres an NV event going on right now?

>tfw sitting on thousands of black stones I can't sell because prices way too low
pretty sure the new cookie event messed up drop rates for scrolls as well so I basically have no income until all this ends

This game is all about banking and selling at the best times anyway.

docs.google.com/document/d/1OOFD4nmvLqI4JiOfhsEYsI5H09c45npcHNdQH91DGmw/edit

>mandatory discord

CANCER

where should I got at lvl 56 for good money to grind? sausages?

Hi team.

pshhkooh...

Helms, elrics, manes or rogues. You probably don't have enough ap for efficient sausage grinding.

Are you my mommy?

Someone give me a (You)
This is mark-II from

Jeblet? Is that you?

M-mommy?

This is quite normal for any actual node war guild that exists in the game right now.

Give him a slightly lighter hair colour so it reveals some more detail and he is fine.

Middle of the night is the best time to snipe outfits.

Why is she shiny?