Buuhan
Dabura
Android 13
Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

TIME STOP

I fucking love that theme so much.

So would a time ring make you immune to time stop shenanigans?

Akira Kushida is pretty rad

I don't really like the lyrics but the instrumental version is super.

If it can stop a hakaishin, probably.

What sort of degenerate things would your CaCs do in the stopped time?

Probably just draw mustaches on people and steal their food.

Knock off all the stupid Goku Blue wigs the damn kids around Conton are wearing.

This

She'd wrestle with the morality of it for a while but you can't beat the cock, especially your own, so eventually she'd just end up living out every single fantasy she's ever had about anyone. I mean, it's not like anyone will find out anyway.

So tomorrow is the divegrass? Nice.

Wew. Good thing my CaC is used to being raped.

>walking down the street
>suddenly, cum starts pouring out of your ass
>oh, I thought for sure I got it all out before I left the house this morning

Kill every Saiyan.

Shave everyone in the city for Ejército Calvo.

This followed by orgasming on the spot from all the pleasure hitting at once and finding somewhere secluded to work out the rest of their sexual frustrations. They get off on being raped these days, but would never admit it

>implying she wouldn't be the one in stopped time having degenerate things done TO her

>doesn't even register she's being time fucked. she just thinks all the raping is making her body super sensitive

>it actually is super sensitive
>this is a regular occurrence even without timestop

Try to bully Goku before he goes faster than time and interrupts my combos even while time is stopped.

That Calmface is a real bully

Molest the makeup wearing saiyan, Pepp.

Those are the most degenerate things, delet.

Not if I molest you first!

Who says monkeys can't wear makeup?

Only if you wear lipstick too, those marks are the best.

Only the weak one do. Like Gohan.

Thats some good art

improve everyone's posture

Pepp doesn't wear make up so no lipstick. The only paint she puts on her face is red war paint.

It really is, the ssj3 was sorta what I thought of when making my cac. Buuuut then ssj3 ended up not so useful for me.

Keep calling it that, it is still makeup!

all of these look GREAT.
i see the flaws but i wish i was at least that good.

are fatbuus the most under estimated under represented race?

think they'll lose that punishing enemy damage buff in XV3?

It's warpaint for warriors

Keep practising friend, it'll be there sooner than you think.

No idea, but I'd hope they have something to balance regenerating fatbuu builds because they're absolutely sickening.

Same, I was once good. Not great by faaaar. But I stopped trying and I think I lost it~

It's makeup for girly saiyans.

>remove health regenerating everything except for items

problem solved, no race should have it or access to it

>Making Buuhan dlc
>When he should've just been in game to begin with

But majin are supposed to regenerate you leave my lore alone

Mr. Buu yah, but not your steel donut

>get Sonic Bomb in a DLC
>still no 2nd Form Frieza

They can't do EVERY character during a normal development cycle, user.

I've failed, master...

I like your makeup pepp!

It's just as heinous as not having 2nd form Cell.

Yes my donut, nerd.
Actually fat buu has no regeneration, oddly enough. He can tank hits like a champ though, and I'm not sure how it works. He has a lot of health, but it feels like he also takes less damage and it doesn't change when he's low on stamina.

>make buuhan dlc
>he's fucking shit

HOW DO I GET BULMA TO STOP SCREAMING ABOUT HER SHITTY AMIIBO SKYLANDERS GAME?

I HAVE THE SWITCH VERSION SO I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT CONTENT, I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER STUFF TO DO

By buying Good Goy points in the switch store, of course!
If she's still screaming then you haven't bought enough of them!

How to make him not fucking shit?

Remove Gohan from him.

what do I spend tp medals on?

NOTHING NEW SHOWS UP IN THE STORE

Why on Colosseum figurines, of course!

I'm not going inside him, you do, go ahead.

I would fuck the fem cacs so hard that their mind would break until they're a drooling mess that can only think of dick

Give him makankosapo. He needs something fast and strong to make use of all his tools, Super Kame doesn't cut it.

I'd go inside that tight buu ass.

>tfw mine hit that point a long time ago, but manages to hide it

You're not hiding it at all, Mary.

Terrible guess, Mary's a lesbian.

That explains a lot around here

>Lewds of her fucking tentacles, men and soon enough a woman(man)

Not me tho

>mind control

All of it involuntary on the CaC's part. Mary might not be into it, but "Mary" seems to be really into Mary not being into it.

So backhits is when you immediately turn and hit someone who steps away from your combo and *teleports behind u*, right? Like LS+X in the direction behind me?

I'm tryna git gud here.

Yep, pretty much. You can charge them to break guards and have i-frames during them too.

What is ki confirming?

A disgusting bug only scum abuse.

Colosseum MVPs? This guy and R Future Trunks have cleaned up every single match for me

A legitimate strategy where you do a ki blast, then step forward and attack. Alternatively, using a ki blast as the first hit of certain supers or ults. That one is probably a bug.

So it's just comboing off of a ki blast? I don't actually play this game sorry if I sound retarded

Using a ki blast to simulate a hit in a combo, which allows some moves to continue without necessarily 'hitting', Super Elite Combo for instance can be ki-confirmed to hit regardless if the punch actually does, which helps for abusing it like scum at range.

In a simple sense, yeah

>She didn't like it so it's okay, I'm not cucked
come now, aubah

So using it to exploit non-contact super combos are frowned upon only right?

I mean, using some rapid fire ki's to sustain a combo doesn't seem like cheating to me.

>pushing cuck memes outside of /v/

it's not a meme if it's true

Rapid-fire ki blasts are pretty useless, a ki confirm is like what happens here where the punch gets blocked and I start to trip, but the ghost gets the first hit for me instead so the rest of the move goes off. Imagine that but with chaining big supernova ults into dragon fist.

Its frowned upon by some and not by others, really its all down to a 'you do you' scenario.

Using ki to sustain combos is also fairly well-practiced but I suppose its a minority myself included that look down on it. Either way, you don't need to worry about whether its looked down on, some people do it, some don't, some don't like it others do- thats kinda all there is.

can't you just block the ghost?

I see, thanks.

One question, how do I rapidly descend when flying? Like, not charge or dash, but just drop quickly to continue attacking a downed dude.

I accidentally did it once, but I've no idea what input caused it.

Yeah, this was against a stupid AI. It just shows how it works, that's all. A single basic ki blast or any other lingering attack works just as well.

Double-tap jump and hold it, or click in the stick.

Double tap the button for ascending. It lowers you to the opponent's level.

You need to double-input the jump key, at least thats how it is on controllers. Double-tap X/A.

So what's the big deal? Isn't cancelling a regular move into a super attack a mechanic in every fighting game ever?

>You'll never plow Mary while smugly smiling at Aubah
>when you don't even like Mary

Arigato onegaimasu.

It's not a cancel, it makes it so you don't need to hit the first hit of the move. You can throw out a super vanishing ball and then dragonfist or elite combo from the other side of the map. It's really, really cool but ridiculously broken

I guess I'll have to play this game and figure out for myself what the fuck this shit is

Basically you usually don't land ults outside of a stamina break and if you want to chain them together it has to be done before their stamina recovers. In this case you don't have to chase after them or anything to chain them, you can just get instantly teleported into the second ult because the first one is still hitting. Hope you enjoy the game whenever you start playing!

What you play on?
the only real way to get good, is to get beat up.

This is ki confirming.
The second ult should not hit at that distance, but because the game is silly it registers the hits from the first ult as the second ult having connected properly, so I get teleported to them and land the second ult.

You can also do it to confirm certain teleporting super attacks like Super Mad Dance or Wild Hunt.

And yeah, it can be pretty scummy depending on how you use it.

I'm just having trouble to understand how spending resources to do more damage is scummy

Also the "first hit" doesn't have to be another ult, it can be something like a multi hit super (ghosts) or even basic ki blasts. The game still thinks they're part of the second move, so it counts as having hit and activates the teleport.

Because it abuses a glitch in the game to land ults you normally wouldn't be able to. For example, I can shoot a basic ki blast at a safe distance and use Super elite combo, meaning I can safely land the ult without risking the initial miss and getting punished for it.

Or I can do it with dragon fist which summons an almost impossible to evade dragon to wreck your shit just because you got hit by a basic ki blast.

can't you just block?

You can't block when stamina broken, it's a race for the person that broke you to do as much damage as they can before you recover from the break.